RebrandingLikeJen Part 61

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: RebrandingLikeJen Part 61

Post by Fat Shark »

Um, what the fuck is that?
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

These obsessive crazy people remind of that song. :? "boom! bap! pow!"

"You're so cute. I wanna wear you like a suit. I think you'd look pretty good on me."

IDK some of them cross over from crazy to scary. Those are the ones you need to worry about and I do not blame her for not wanting to meet random people. Meet ups and just randomly running into someone are different to me though.

Oh gawd, the Mop looks disgusting in that picture!!!
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

baguera
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by baguera »

Fuchsiarama wrote:Um, what the fuck is that?
according to Jen
lay Winnie on her back in her bed to facilitate putting her booties on. Gotta protect my girl’s sensitive feet from ice and salt during the winter!

*Booties are by Pawz*

that doesn't make them less ridiculous

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

facilitate??? :rofl: yet she can't remember green beans. what do we call this? :roll:

And couldn't she put the pic where the mops head is facing up. But she probably couldn't tell which end is up with all the gross, dirty looking hair! :barf: That's when it's time for my mom's dog to go to the groomers and he's so happy after!
Last edited by Princess LushBomb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Ugh. It looks like she attached handles to the mop.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

Those dog booties are currently strewn all across Central Park and snow-banked sidewalks, here in the city.
I've only seen them in black, purple and blue, though - never bright orange, and never that small - they look like baby carrots! I thought they were balloons the first time I saw one on the ground.
I guess it does make sense to protect the dog's paws from the salt, etc, but they sure do look silly!

BritishLikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by BritishLikeJen »

rockstarchicklet wrote:Why is she so focused on the weather and seasons? Everything she does or writes has something weather related? Was she is a weather related accident? Was it a seasonal accident? Did something happen to her during a holiday? It's the oddest thing. She pretends to be seasonally appropriate but has never been appropriate at all. Is this an actual disease?
Because she's British don't you know. And we Brits are obsessed with the weather, it's all we talk about. BritishLikeJen <- so tempted to make that my username.
Princess LushBomb wrote:So which one of her favorite youtubers has a thumbnail of a face like that? It's not cute when you're 32, Jen.

I could just see Martha Stewart making some glittered clothespins. :rofl: Move on, Jen. Lifestyle vlogger/blogger is not your thing. Co-hosting a potluck "party" is probably just a few people and mostly the same old family dinner with them bringing a dish, most likely spinach squares. :lol:

Do they really NEED to travel every month?? ugh Sure she's too busy making preschool art projects to go anywhere. Before she would go off to Utah around this time. Those were entertaining vlogs when she was by herself there. So that makes me think even more that she got the boot out of the log prison which translates to the "big loss". :roll: If not, then she should go and have a grand old time and film it!
I'm pretty sure Ingrid has 1000 of those thumbnails. But you can see even Ingrid trying to grow up a bit in some of her recent videos. I stopped watching her last year as she got so caught up in the "I'm so weird" persona, happened to click on a recent vid and it was like a different person. Almost refreshing.

Are we going to speculate what Don's going to have to do for their 10th anniversary this September? Jen is obviously reposting all the Bora Bora pics as a clue that she wants another BIG holiday for this one. I'm thinking maybe Australia? Complete with an "all you can spend" Kikki K gift card? But she might not go for that as she has quite a few Aussie minions, can't risk running into one of them. So I can see him having to book another DR "hide in the villa" style holiday.

baguera
Talker
Talker

Post by baguera »

OrganizedLisa wrote:Those dog booties are currently strewn all across Central Park and snow-banked sidewalks, here in the city.
I've only seen them in black, purple and blue, though - never bright orange, and never that small - they look like baby carrots! I thought they were balloons the first time I saw one on the ground.
I guess it does make sense to protect the dog's paws from the salt, etc, but they sure do look silly!
and not animal friendly I might say.....the mop sure does show her disgust. I really don't like to see acessories for animals created just to be "cute"....the animals look so sad in them

chicagolandarea
Learner
Learner

Post by chicagolandarea »

Poor thing brought the blasted Christmas cactus down to the first floor to repot it "weeks ago" and her laziness was rewarded with "pretties" ;)

cashcow
Informer
Informer

Post by cashcow »

Fuchsiarama wrote:Um, what the fuck is that?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

asking for a one on one meet up with her is hella weird but I'm loling at her excuse. she is literally to the point where she's so busy she can't even leave the house. pretty soon she will be so busy that she won't even be able to leave her office. they will have to put a fridge and bed in there and then she'll be all set. :roll:

rockstarchicklet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rockstarchicklet »

Jen has a Lifestyle Favorites video up. I wonder what her minions think who told her to brand herself a lifestyle blogger/vlogger years back. I remember seeing the comments prior to the Busy Bee Buzz. I use to comment back then and interact. I haven't commented since. I remember the fans and she was always given such knowledgeable advice back then. Now, she gets the minion craze which is nothing more than a bunch of dumb women wondering the difference between a normal tampon and an organic one. I can't take that. Here it is 2015 and Jen is finally embracing the lifestyle brand. It must eat them up inside to be so gullible. I know it still rots me for falling for it. :?

cashcow
Informer
Informer

Post by cashcow »

baguera wrote:
baguera wrote:http://www.winniethetzu.com/image/112617288335

poor mop, it looks so sad and those boots are hideous!
Looks like some little hotdogs are stuck to her feet! :rofl:

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

icanuploadtoo wrote:
rockstarchicklet wrote:Why is she so focused on the weather and seasons? Everything she does or writes has something weather related? Was she is a weather related accident? Was it a seasonal accident? Did something happen to her during a holiday? It's the oddest thing. She pretends to be seasonally appropriate but has never been appropriate at all. Is this an actual disease?
Because she's British don't you know. And we Brits are obsessed with the weather, it's all we talk about. BritishLikeJen <- so tempted to make that my username.
YES, PLEASE!!! :lol:

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Her mom bought her and Don expensive sheets for their birthdays? :? That's an odd gift, and Jen asked for it. What is with her and what she will and will not spend money on? She had that 10 year old comforter she refused to get rid of and shipped out to Utah because she refused to just buy a new comforter for the Utah room. And she admits she hasn't bought new sheets in a decade. She can spend THOUSANDS on useless makeup she never uses, planner supplies, candles and accumulating random shit at Target, and will even call that an investment, but she doesn't spend money on household things. Their stove is still broken. What's the matter, she refuses to spend her money on things unless she can hoard it in the craftice? :|

BritishLikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by BritishLikeJen »

She's had camisoles since high school? I don't know why that surprises me, but wow. And she went a size up from normal for her new ones and amazingly, they don't ride up! Guess what Jen? A non-Anthro camisole in the correct size would do the same.

I think practically everything in her beauty favourites was new. But you guys, she had a 20% coupon AND gift cards. But no haul for you, because she's already mentioned it all in other videos so it would be redundant.

They got new sheets! Funnily enough, just after all the "hate" she got for sending the old bedding to Utah. :rofl:

She wants to take up piano lessons, but she has to "pick and choose" (complete with hand gestures) as only so much fits into her busy, busy schedule.

But I think this says it all...

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

It's March. Doesn't she usually have her lion & lamb plushies out on the headboard?

Not the same without them.

Maybe it's just a teddy with a taffeta scarf. It always looked like a lion to me.
Last edited by Noelle on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

February has come and gone quickly as always! The month is only a couple of days shorter than the rest, but it seems to make a big difference for some reason. I managed to rack up quite a few favorite things despite the abbreviated month, which I’d like to share with you here. These range from clothing, accessories, and beauty items to home goods, multi-media picks, and food.
Plaid Scarf (no longer available) – I’ve received many questions about this scarf when I’ve shown it in recent vlogs and Instagram pics, so I thought I’d share it here, even though it’s a general winter time favorite, not just one for the past month. I purchased it from Abercrombie & Fitch several years ago. It’s 100% acrylic, easy to wash, and easy to wear with the bright plaid pattern that matches all of my winter coats. I couldn’t find an exact dupe to share, unfortunately, but there are tons of acrylic scarves available online in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes if you search for them.
Eloise Reversible Seamless Tank – A good camisole/undershirt is an essential staple in my wardrobe. It’s surprisingly difficult to find the right fit and over the years I’ve tried several different brands and varieties with little enthusiasm for them. That all changed when I happened to try on the Eloise tank at Anthropologie earlier this year. It’s the absolute perfect fit for my curvy figure and stays put without riding up. It’s also super soft, warm, but breathable. I love the two-sided neck feature, which allows you to wear it V-neck or scoop neck style. These tanks have been a layering staple for me this winter and I see myself using them year round and for many years to come.
Beauty
Parfum Divine de Caudalie – My husband, Don, gave me this perfume for Christmas after seeing how much I enjoy using my Caudalie Divine Oil on my skin and raving about the scent. It is delightful and possibly my most favorite perfume of all time so far! I love how subtle and natural it is, with notes of Pink Pepper, Grapefruit, Rose, Cedarwood, Vanilla, and White Musk. I like to think of it as a non-perfume perfume. If you’re a bit sensitive to the strength of most perfumes like I am, this might be worth a sniff for you!
✻ Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette – I had so much fun using the original Chocolate Bar palette last month I decided to try out this newest addition to the collection. It did not disappoint! The shades are pigmented, easy to blend, and long wearing just like with the original. It maintains that light chocolate scent thanks to cocoa powder in the formula, but it doesn’t linger once on the skin in my experience. This palette has a bit of a warmer tone compared to the original one.
✻ Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – I’ve been saving this bronzer for my palest time of year since it is so light. It’s the perfect shade to subtly warm up my winter complexion. Just like the eyeshadow palette, this bronzer is formulated with cocoa powder that gives it a light chocolate scent that I do not notice once it’s out of the pan and on my skin. It’s blendable and buildable for a soft glow. As you can see, I’m really enjoying the chocolate line of products by Too Faced lately!
✻ Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush – This light pink blush adds a beautiful soft flush to warm up my winter dull skin. It adds dimension subtly for that just popped inside from a snowy walk glow!
✻ bareMinerals REDAY Luminizer in Love Affair – The last piece to complete the trio that helps keep my skin from looking so flat this time of year is this beautiful highlighter. I pop a little bit right on top of my cheekbones to add just the right amount of shimmer for a nice glowy effect.
✻ Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Liar – A perfect MLBB (My Lips But Better) shade for me, this amazingly creamy formula feels so luxurious on the lips! It lasts a surprisingly long time for such a moisturizing effect.
✻ Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose – I’ve enjoyed using this this creamy light pink lipgloss this past month. It helps make it feel a little bit like spring even if though it’s still very much winter outside! I wasn’t sure about the sponge tip applicator at first, but I find it provides a more even application, which I really like.
Charter Club Damask Stripe 500 Thread Count Sheets – My parents generously gifted Don and me with these amazing sheets for our birthdays this year and we’ve completely fallen in love with them. They are soft yet substantial, and warm without being too thick. I haven’t been this excited about sheets ever! We have both a stripe and a solid set, which I alternate between every week. I find that the sheets wash beautifully and seem to get softer each time. My Mom swears by these sheets and has used them for years as her tried and true favorites.
✻ A Feast For Crows by George R.R. Martin – I am enjoying the fourth installment in the popular Song of Ice and Fire series every bit as much as the previous three! If you like epic style fantastical fiction, you might enjoy this series as well. There are quite a lot of characters and subplot lines to keep track of, but once I got the lay of the land and the who’s who down, I found it easy enough to navigate. I like the variety this kind of storyline provides and Martin does it very well.
Yes Please by Amy Poehler – Surprise, surprise, I chose another female comedian/writer self-narrated audio book to listen to this past month (do you notice a theme here?). Amy Poehler’s book is my most favorite of this kind that I’ve listened to so far. She mixes laugh out loud funny personal anecdotes and observations with genuine and thoughtful wisdom all wrapped up in her unassuming and approachable sense of humor.
Special Offer! Try a 30-Day free trail at Audible.com here.

Beethoven Piano Sonatas by Nodar Gabunia – I’ve been on a classical music kick lately, specifically enjoying this beautiful selection of Beethoven piano sonatas. Sometimes when I have a lot of things racing around my brain, I find that listening to classical music helps to settle the dust. Plus, I love the sound of piano. I used to play growing up and have really been missing the practice as of late. I’m even considering taking lessons again to help get back into the discipline of a regular practice and also because I am quite rusty after so much time away from it.
Downton Abbey Season 1 and Season 2 – Don and I finally started watching this super popular British drama and flew through the first two seasons. It did take a bit of time for us to really get into it, but once we did, we both started feeling very invested in the characters and their stories. This is the sign of a well made show in my books! We’re taking a little break from it now just for variety, but I look forward to watching subsequent seasons soon.
Game of Thrones Season 4 – This show is amazing! I must admit, I do prefer the books, but only because they’re so much more detailed. I think the producers do a really good job making the series work as a show. Once again, if you’re interested in epic style fantastical productions much like The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, you might enjoy this show.
Fleur De Vlog – I’ve spent quite a bit of time on the elliptical machine this month since I haven’t been running lately due to some minor back issues. Time on the elliptical means time to watch YouTube videos and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed following Fleur’s FebVlog series where she vlogged every day last month. I love her down to earth personality and interesting life as she shares her experience with her first book launch and tour.
Tasty Treats
Sumo Citrus – I tasted this tangerine-orange hybrid earlier last month at my local Whole Foods and promptly bought a bag each week ever since. I think I’ve had one most every day since. They are the juiciest and sweetest citrus I’ve ever tried and I am bonafide obsessed! I love that they are seedless and easy to peel, making them perfect to pop in my bag for an on-the-go snack.
Simply Balanced Organic Dark Chocolate Trail Mix – I received this yummy trail mix in my Popsugar + Target Special Edition Must Have Box earlier last month and became instantly smitten. It includes raisins, cashews, pumpkin seeds, almonds, and generous chunks of dark chocolate. As I said in my open box video, “A little chocolate everyday keeps the grumpies away.” A serving of this trail mix with a Sumo Citrus and a cup of tea is my snack of choice as of late
[youtube][/youtube]
source: http://www.organizedjen.com/lifestyle-f ... uary-2015/

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Jen actually watches a ton of TV. She always manages to get through multiple seasons of TV shows per month. And they also watch movies here and there.

And of course she watches endless youtube videos throughout the day.

Soooooo busy!

lateKate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lateKate »

I know we've all talked about her writing skills or lack thereof. I think she's aware of this fact too. I'm sure she records her video, just gabbing things spontaneously for 20-30 minutes, then replays it with a pen and paper, and Voila! She has her blogpost. I swear they are almost the same words in her blogpost as in her video. I have said this before and I'll say it again in less than 24 hours. She is a big fat bore!! It's you guys here on GG can keep it fun and interesting for me. Thank you again!

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”