Off-Topic Discussion Not Related to Jen

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off-Topic Discussion Not Related to Jen

Post by Snobbitch »

dokidoki wrote:Anyone go Black Friday shopping today? Let me live vicariously through your purchases! Canada had a few sales but I skipped going out. Probably going to tackle my Christmas shopping online!
I tend to Black Friday shop on my computer since most of the deals can be found on line.

But I am going to BragLikeJen. Yesterday was my 40th birthday and my husband braved the crowds to buy me a pink Movado watch. It's dainty & girlie and I <3 it!!!! (No, not a typical birthday present around here)

dokidoki
Learner
Learner

Post by dokidoki »

Snobbitch wrote:
dokidoki wrote:Anyone go Black Friday shopping today? Let me live vicariously through your purchases! Canada had a few sales but I skipped going out. Probably going to tackle my Christmas shopping online!
I tend to Black Friday shop on my computer since most of the deals can be found on line.

But I am going to BragLikeJen. Yesterday was my 40th birthday and my husband braved the crowds to buy me a pink Movado watch. It's dainty & girlie and I <3 it!!!! (No, not a typical birthday present around here)
Happy Belated Birthday Snobbitch!!!! Image

organizedPhlegm
Informer
Informer

Post by organizedPhlegm »

Snobbitch wrote:

happy birthday snobbitch! enjoy your time keeping device for years to come ;)
thank you jeebus for this orla kiley walking pharmacy, or i'd be disorganized phlegm

lolobird
Talker
Talker

Post by lolobird »

Late to the party, but I actually made a Black Friday purchase for the first time ever and it was kind of fun. The store was crowded but nowhere near the insanity of places like Best Buy and Target. Anyway, I got a 12-cup coffee maker and after I get my rebate it'll come out to be less than $11 including tax. We have a 10 year old "to-go" coffee maker so only 2 people can make 1 cup of coffee at a time right now, so this is pretty exciting in our house.

On an unrelated note and sorry if it's technically "OT" here since it relates to Jen... This is going to sound like I've turned around and became a Jenfender. I haven't. Everything that pissed me off about Jen before still stands... But I was reading a few threads here on GG and GOMI (I prefer to laugh at internet drama than participate in family drama) and suddenly Jen and even Don don't seem that bad... Granted it's a totally skewed comparison, most anyone would look decent compared to a lot of the bloggers I'm thinking of, but seeing these new-to-me-bloggers outside of my own Feedly was kind of a shock because I found myself thinking Jen has many flaws and qualities that are unlikeable at best, but really she's far from the worst. Maybe I've been "lucky" to have been essentially oblivious to these internet famous people before, but holy cow there's really a large cesspool of bloggers/vloggers out there with an alarmingly larger following.

Lady_Cusstard
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Cusstard »

I tried to do online black friday shopping in between cooking for our second Thanksgiving, but I couldn't find anything I wanted. Today's Cyber Monday deals are not really doing it for me either. Maybe I just don't feel like shopping. The one thing I'm doing is buying Cards Against Humanity's "Ten Days of Kwanzza" deal because we freaking love that game.

Frozen Candy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Frozen Candy »

So the wife and I just booked tickets and a hotel for Chicago the end of the month/beginning of January. I feel like some of you live in the Chicago area/are more familiar with the places Jennifer goes. Can I get any suggestions on restaurants? We have sightseeing figured out, but neither of us are terribly familiar with Chicago so I figured this was as good a place as any to "reach out" for some advice. I appreciate it!! <3

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

What kind of food do you like? And DO NOT skip Chicago Style pizza at Gino's East. And never ask for ketchup on a hot dog ;)

Frozen Candy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Frozen Candy »

Snobbitch wrote:What kind of food do you like? And DO NOT skip Chicago Style pizza at Gino's East. And never ask for ketchup on a hot dog ;)
Just about anything. We have reservations for Mastro's for dinner one of the nights. We're staying in the Magnificent Mile district. Will definitely have to check out Gino's East!

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

I entered that stupid erin condren gift card contest on her blog, because it would satisfy me so much to put my shit in one of those prissy notebooks. I was on the website, and there are no women of color in the photos of the products. Sooooo white.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Nope. She sure doesn't, Breakfast Princess.

She can also not take a normal looking picture.

And what is up with her hand here. ugh It looks like a claw the way she has it on whatever she's resting it on and the death grip on the pen. Like Jen, she is only thankful for all the money she makes screwing over her minions. :roll: Jen is just thankful for the money she gets from youtube (not enough to cover her sprees) and Don (to cover everything she overspends) .

[instagram][/instagram]
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Athletic Calves wrote:^i purchased over 400 pounds of kitty litter. Yep...enough for an entire year. Pet Smart had a 50% off sale so every year on Black Friday I purchase enough for a year.

I know, I know. I live such a glamorous life! I also bought a Dooney & Bourke handbag for my sister for $89 (regularly $398).
:rofl: But that is an awesome & useful BF purchase!! :purr:

Lady_Cusstard
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Cusstard »

Do you all buy your menfolk something for Valentine's Day? I never have any ideas and end up either just buy a card or go insane and do something ridiculous (like hiring a gourmet chef to come in and cook us a four course dinner with wine pairings). I do not have the means to do something crazy this year (and, really, he's not usually that into it) but I don't want to just get a card. The man doesn't want much but what he does want he buys himself. So annoying. I want everything and never buy anything for myself therefore I am extremely easy to shop for! So help me please <3 . Maybe something one of you are planning will spark an idea. <3

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

Lady_Cusstard wrote:Do you all buy your menfolk something for Valentine's Day? I never have any ideas and end up either just buy a card or go insane and do something ridiculous (like hiring a gourmet chef to come in and cook us a four course dinner with wine pairings). I do not have the means to do something crazy this year (and, really, he's not usually that into it) but I don't want to just get a card. The man doesn't want much but what he does want he buys himself. So annoying. I want everything and never buy anything for myself therefore I am extremely easy to shop for! So help me please <3 . Maybe something one of you are planning will spark an idea. <3
I'm always at a loss for Valentine's Day. It's so close to the Christmas drama that I'm just about spent trying to come up with neat gift ideas. He and I tend to go simpler for V Day. This year we are actually debating skipping the gift giving and just doing the dinner part. In the past though, I've given him cologne. He loves colognes so when in doubt, I add one to his collection. In your case, how about making a nice dinner and watching a movie at home kind of thing? Or go out for dinner and bake something special for him to enjoy when you get home?

GoodMorningFriends
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoodMorningFriends »

I wasn't sure where to put this, but this woman is a mess. She is trying to be Jen, I think. Baby voice starts at about 6 minutes. Crazy eyes are rampant throughout the vlog.

What do we call this?

baguera
Talker
Talker

Post by baguera »

GoodMorningFriends wrote:I wasn't sure where to put this, but this woman is a mess. She is trying to be Jen, I think. Baby voice starts at about 6 minutes. Crazy eyes are rampant throughout the vlog.

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary Woman 8-)

GoodMorningFriends
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoodMorningFriends »

baguera wrote:
GoodMorningFriends wrote:I wasn't sure where to put this, but this woman is a mess. She is trying to be Jen, I think. Baby voice starts at about 6 minutes. Crazy eyes are rampant throughout the vlog.

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary Woman 8-)
She has a shopping addiction, too. Here's another video with inappropriate noises included. :D

What do we call this?

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Found another copycat. I'm not sure if she's been mentioned yet or not, but her name is "Happily a housewife".
She finger fucks everything. Makes to do lists everyday. and also has a planner ; )

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

^^I can't watch her, she's just so annoying. I watch a few other housewives, but that HappilyAHousewife woman annoys me too much to finish any of her videos
RETIRED MODERATOR

Fig Face
Learner
Learner

Post by Fig Face »

I was hoping you might take a moment to vote for Snicker from The Blind Cat Rescue. They do wonderful work and give so many blind and FIV+ cats forever homes. This money would make a world of difference to them and save so many lives. You can also add them on Facebook to keep up with their fuzzy residents and to vote every day :) Thank you so much!!

http://www.petvote.com/apr15/snicker-miller

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

he he..I love Oskar the blind cat and his pal Klaus!

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”