pinksofoxy- Christine

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: pinksofoxy- Christine

Post by mustardmoon1 »

BinsBinsBins wrote:
Pluto wrote:I really wish she would drop the "i'm so poor routine". Having a headboard was out of her budget? Everyone has seen her makeup collection, one of her drawers of makeup would have covered the cost of a headboard. I just watched her linen closet makeover. Question, where is she putting the things that "lived" in that closet to make room for folded towels. Same goes for all of her other videos where she used that space for products that needed to be there only to be taken up by pails of towels.
Agreed! Girlfriend just spent several months touring the globe on vacation. She could afford a headboard. Even a designer one.
Is this heifer hinting for monetary gifts? If so, I hope nobody sends her any money or gift cards. She should have thought it through more carefully before she spent 3 straight months traveling!!
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

makeupnewbie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by makeupnewbie »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
BinsBinsBins wrote:
Pluto wrote:I really wish she would drop the "i'm so poor routine". Having a headboard was out of her budget? Everyone has seen her makeup collection, one of her drawers of makeup would have covered the cost of a headboard. I just watched her linen closet makeover. Question, where is she putting the things that "lived" in that closet to make room for folded towels. Same goes for all of her other videos where she used that space for products that needed to be there only to be taken up by pails of towels.
Agreed! Girlfriend just spent several months touring the globe on vacation. She could afford a headboard. Even a designer one.
Is this heifer hinting for monetary gifts? If so, I hope nobody sends her any money or gift cards. She should have thought it through more carefully before she spent 3 straight months traveling!!
Actually, she spent six months traveling. May to november.

missobtuse
Debater
Debater

Post by missobtuse »

BinsBinsBins wrote:
I totally agree with this.
Did anyone else find it a bit hypocritical that she is apparently a walmart shopper. So she doesn't eat meat, has a habit of buying organic cruelty free health & beauty products, and went on this grand vacation that opened her eyes to poverty and poor conditions of many other countries. But she is fine shopping at Walmart? Which is a company known to buy cheap products that are often made in deplorable conditions in third world countries. Plus Walmart treats their employes like crap and has destroyed many small private business. You would think someone as high and mighty as Christine wouldn't shop their, or would at least not mention shopping their.

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer

Post by Chatty Cathy »

missobtuse wrote:I just watched her DIY headboard and I was pretty impressed, it came out quite nice. To be honest though I am not sure the cost of the power tools, the cost of the memory foam and the amount of time it would take to do makes it do able for most people. Never the less it was still way more interesting and informative than all of her travel videos. Then I took a look on her blog to get more information and found this written.
"Fun fact: I've never had a headboard in my entire life… Until now that is. Not only do I have my very own headboard but it's my dream headboard! That's right, after years of lusting over luscious deep tufted designer headboards, which were totally out of my budget… I took matters into my own hands and designed my own. Thanks to my super skilled, rockin' husband, Michael. We worked together to make this DIY project happen."

Lusting? Luscious? Really it is a headboard. I know she use to sell sex toys and adult products, but come on.
She used to sell sex toys? Do tell more!

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”