PinkSoFoxy

OhhNoo!
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PinkSoFoxy

Post by OhhNoo! »

I've been watching her for a few months now. I can't even remember how I found her channel, but I'm happy that I did because her skin care routine video was quite different than the ones that usually pop up on my feed.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

OhhNoo! wrote:I've been watching her for a few months now. I can't even remember how I found her channel, but I'm happy that I did because her skin care routine video was quite different than the ones that usually pop up on my feed.
Yeah- I love how she is into oils and everything. I've always been into natural skincare, so I find those videos interesting. Plus, it looks like it is really working for her.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

she is ALL ONE COLOR. brown ugly hair, brown eyes, brown lips, brown skin. ew...

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I haven't watched her channel in awhile, and I am just catching up. She said that she is in Thailand having dental work. Is that correct or did I misunderstand?

naysayer
Learner
Learner

Post by naysayer »

I have to say I love her videos, they're so relaxing.
Her declutter videos remind me to clean out my makeup collection and her DIY are simple and well done.

Minayoki
Learner
Learner

Post by Minayoki »

I love her! She seems so down to earth! I don't think she's collaborated with another YT guru but how could she, she's miles from the rest of them.

She's like medicine to me LOL her declutter series was the perfect wake up call after watching so many make up collections/hauls etc Recently the other YT gurus are jumping on the declutter bandwagon but I think she did it first (correct me if I'm wrong :respekt:)

She's so chilled out, sure she's not the prettiest... and maybe I don't like her make up style but her personality has won me over <3 (so mushy rn)

Would love to see her try out something new instead of neutrals all the time.

Yaya1953
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Yaya1953 »

Her latest video on a faux Capiz shell chandelier came straight from Pinterest. Not impressed.

Minayoki
Learner
Learner

Post by Minayoki »

Yaya1953 wrote:Her latest video on a faux Capiz shell chandelier came straight from Pinterest. Not impressed.
I just checked it out now, I'm I'm doubt now with all her other DIY projects now.. Sigh.. Another guru on my lukewarm list. I really liked her for her originality :(

Biedronka73
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Biedronka73 »

What has she overcome? Her mom had a mental disorder. Many have been through much worse.[/quote

You should not judge someone else's upbringing if you haven't been in their skin.Living with someone who suffers from mental disorders can be quite stressful and have a life long impact.I know so many adults who are now trying to deal with their lives which were shaped certain way because they had similar childhoods.Watching your parents being taken away,fighting or going to foster care is not a walk in a park..

Christine and Michael are my favourite You tubers.They are kind,funny and quite a lot like me and my husband. We dream about living in Hawaii and whenever they upload a new video together we lay down together and watch.I also love Christine's DIY's she is very talented and has some great ideas.I just miss the "piggies"

Queen_of_bitch
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Queen_of_bitch »

She used to be lovely, but then - as so many lifestyle 'gurus' before her - has gone so fricking boring! Same DIY / decluttering nonsense. Her home used to be real, now it is some white stupidity with cheap sparkles and fluff all over the place. Her husband could just as well be castrated - he is like her little girlfriend, they are making jewellery together and paint their furniture white. I also can't get over certain sadness when I watch her videos - secluded life in the rented cottage, with non-stop home improvements for the sake of YouTube. Forgive me girls, but, honestly, people who do not have a real job are weird.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

I like their travel videos. Wonder if they will go on another vacation this year. Think they might. I like their vlogs in Hawaii, Costco!!! Miss the guinea pigs though. The other decorating videos I don't really watch. Love their front yard garden!!! Nail polish collection is cute though think she gave some away because she had duplicates or didn't want them anymore. who doesn't love Maui!!????
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

I like that she buys her own stuff and reviews it. She doesn't get companies sending her stuff to review.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

true543
Stalker
Stalker

Post by true543 »

I love her! Most gurus are so unrealistic to me. They're gorgeous of course but their personalities seem so manufactured. I love it when gurus have their own style and own opinions and are just genuinely themselves as it makes them more relatable as humans. When you watch YouTubers in her league they seem so materialistic and lack depth. Some things I don't understand though... I saw her eating a chicken dish with her husband on a vlog video (I think it was a vlog). But on one of her new 'Vegan Challenge Week' videos she said she had been a vegetarian for 11 years (I'm sure she said 11 years could be slightly wrong I haven't checked!). So what is she? Maybe I've misunderstood. Also, I do admire her soft neutral beachy toned clothes and it's inspired me to buy some in the same shades, but I do wish she'd wear some colour! She has a rack of neutral clothes in the back of her in some videos which looks gorgeous but she needs colour since her makeup is neutral, skin is neutral, hair is neutral! I hope she does, she's starting to just look boring and kind of depressing... :?

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”