pinksofoxy- Christine Part 3

Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: pinksofoxy- Christine Part 3

Post by CountessOfPerth »

I haven't been paying much attention to Christine lately. I'm more interested in makeup and skincare rather than DIY so I never feel obligated to watch her DIY videos unless someone on here points out something about them. I did watch that "Cottage Living" vlog though, and yeah, their yard looks like a dump. I also had never thought about their landlord until someone brought it up. I wonder how he or she lets that go on...I sure wouldn't.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Winnie »

Has she said anything about when they're going traveling again? I love their travel vlogs. It would be a nice change from her DIY/male gaze videos.

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

She looks so much like Charles Trippy's new girlfriend

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

She uploaded a "room cleaning" video.
I just...I'm done.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

LOL - okay so I have to watch the room cleaning video...I have to wonder did she just mess up the room because it's all dumped everywhere to make a video....

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Holy crap. She's back to hoarding all the things in her room cleaning video. I feel like I should be talking about a teenager when I say "room cleaning".

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

She is definitely running out of ideas - I find how to clean videos dumb anyway - it's not hard to clean - it may be difficult to motivate yourself to clean, but figuring out what you need to do to clean...I don't know, that seems like common sense to me...

knittingpenguin
Learner
Learner

Post by knittingpenguin »

All those clothes. Remember when she had the tiniest amount of hanging clothes and then whatever was in the drawers.

Also I am admittedly toI lazy to confirm by watching the original declutter series -- the deluxe sample perfume bottles that she "purged" are in her cabinet again

Behind the two Pacifica bottles - is that the Miss Dior Cherie that Michael had a tantrum over and made her get rid of it?

missobtuse
Debater
Debater

Post by missobtuse »

I think that how to clean video was totally staged. All of her stuff was conveniently in piles or groups of stuff (clean clothes, dirty clothes, hair stuff, make up stuff), it looked like she took stuff and put it conveniently together so it looked dirty but would still be easy to clean. Even if it wasn't dirty who the hell needs a video telling them to wash their laundry, put it away and dust? Its not rocket science. What video is next, how to wipe your ass?

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

It was totally staged. If she had to show that, she should have done it in a vlog rather than as a "tutorial".

I was kind of blown away by how many clothes she's accumulated in the past 6 months or so. She has about 30 tank tops rolled up in that drawer and 30 sweaters stacked in those cubbies. It's not an absurd amount of clothing but it is a pretty extreme change compared to what she had before they moved.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is she running out of ideas? Or does Christine think that a "room cleaning routine" video is new and innovative? To me, it's boring and completely unneeded. And what is this room used for? From Christine's very obvious anal tendencies, I can't imagine she would have left this room as messy as it was. And it did look totally staged. I think it was. Which makes me wonder if she and Michael literally have problems or are seriously scrounging for money at this point.

IfThatMakesSense
Learner
Learner

Post by IfThatMakesSense »

Anyone else bothered by how Christine has taken the 'Salt in the Air, Sand in my Hair' quote from a t-shirt she bought a while back and basically just nicked it?
She put it on jewellery in her Etsy store, and now that 'couldn't look more DIY if it tried' tank top from yesterday's video...I dunno, if it were me I'd mention the inspiration and show the original shirt :?

Michael was ironing on the transfer, seriously, she can't even press an iron on a shirt for 3 minutes without a man to do it. Sheesh...or does he insist on doing it for her? Curiouser and curiouser.

Oh and by the way, the model posing, channelling her inner supermodel while wearing the dorkiest hat around....so many lolz :rofl:

She thinks a lot of herself that girl
Driven to GG by the insanity of Mrs Jennifer Ross.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

I was gonna comment on the "salt in the air, sand in my hair" thing too. She stole it from a cheap t-shirt that was almost certainly made in a sweatshop by borderline slaves. So boho chic! :roll: That DIY shirt will look a lot more "vintage" after a few washes when the tacky iron-on transfer is all cracked and peeling.

She always covers her face with a hat when she's modeling. It's so awkward. Her facial expression was more like "salt in the air, sand in my vagina."

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

How is that t-shirt vintage anyway.

I had to FF to see if Michael did all the work and sure enough, he is....

IfThatMakesSense
Learner
Learner

allegedly wrote:I was gonna comment on the "salt in the air, sand in my hair" thing too. She stole it from a cheap t-shirt that was almost certainly made in a sweatshop by borderline slaves. So boho chic! :roll: That DIY shirt will look a lot more "vintage" after a few washes when the tacky iron-on transfer is all cracked and peeling.

She always covers her face with a hat when she's modeling. It's so awkward. Her facial expression was more like "salt in the air, sand in my vagina."

Hehehe :D

I think pretty much all her DIY will look shabby (in a bad way) pretty damn quick.

What gets me is that all the supplies (paint, glue, spray paints, tools etc) she uses for her projects cost a lot added together. It ends up being cheaper just buying a finished item in the first place, and at least you know it will wear far better over the long run than the DIY crap.

bsteph
Talker
Talker

Post by bsteph »

I couldn't help but burst out laughing when she chose Papyrus for her "artsy" font. Might as well have used Comic Sans.

What happened to her etsy store? It's completely gone. They didn't even take it down when they went on that long trip - just said they were on hiatus and not taking orders. Michael's etsy user page is all there is: https://www.etsy.com/people/PinkSoFoxy

IfThatMakesSense
Learner
Learner

bsteph wrote:I couldn't help but burst out laughing when she chose Papyrus for her "artsy" font. Might as well have used Comic Sans.

What happened to her etsy store? It's completely gone. They didn't even take it down when they went on that long trip - just said they were on hiatus and not taking orders. Michael's etsy user page is all there is: https://www.etsy.com/people/PinkSoFoxy
I know right, anyone in the least artistic or in to nice graphics would never use Papyrus :|

Ooohh you're right, her Etsy store was up a couple of weeks ago, but now they've closed it. Hmmm. Do they even work at all or is it all going in to Youtube right now???
How any jewellery maker could practice their craft in a little house with no work space is beyond me, you need a lot of materials and space to house them so is their current set-up a sign that they're backing away from jewellery making?

Creating Youtube videos takes way less time, they seem like drifters so maybe that's their new focus.

Which is ironic because I much prefer the vlog style, minimal editing videos to the fancy shmancy super edited stuff they're doing nowadays.

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

Does she seriously hoard empty products just to make a video? Why in the world would you put back empty items? It was just to staged.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

Chalky wrote:She is definitely running out of ideas - I find how to clean videos dumb anyway - it's not hard to clean - it may be difficult to motivate yourself to clean, but figuring out what you need to do to clean...I don't know, that seems like common sense to me...
I was referred to her channel in the comments of another user's videos, and at first I thought it was really great that someone would do such inspiring videos about decluttering and having a minimalist lifestyle. But then when I actually watched her videos, it seemed like she doesn't really have an uncluttered, minimalist lifestyle at all. She doesn't need to give us a tour of every single item she owns and where she puts it away. We don't need shaky vlogs of her trying to clean and hold a camera. She could just do ONE video where she sits in front of a camera and talks about general organizing/decluttering tips. Oh, except I don't think she has any overarching principles to her approach, she doesn't do anything but show us where she puts things when she finally cleans.

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”