Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Locked
User avatar
Riz
Informer
Informer
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:07 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Riz » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:50 am

Marcus seems to be the kind of person who just morphs into whoever they are dating. When he was with Niomi he was sooo into healthy eating and (lol what happened to SourcedBox?) kind of bland and boring slightly hipstery regular British dude ie. totally Niomi's type he was totally the male version Niomi back then except he did comedy. Now he's dating Stefanie he is a model and style expert lmao. I am so curious about how he took the news tbh Stafanie and him have been together longer than Joe and Niomi. I wonder if he will propose soon, but then Steffi is still very young I don't think she'll want to settle down so soon lol

Junebug7676
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:44 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Junebug7676 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:27 am

Riz wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:50 am
Marcus seems to be the kind of person who just morphs into whoever they are dating. When he was with Niomi he was sooo into healthy eating and (lol what happened to SourcedBox?) kind of bland and boring slightly hipstery regular British dude ie. totally Niomi's type he was totally the male version Niomi back then except he did comedy. Now he's dating Stefanie he is a model and style expert lmao. I am so curious about how he took the news tbh Stafanie and him have been together longer than Joe and Niomi. I wonder if he will propose soon, but then Steffi is still very young I don't think she'll want to settle down so soon lol
I agree Marcus does seem to have changed a lot since being with Stef but their relationship seems so much more genuine than Niomi and Joes.

User avatar
Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 5330 times
Been thanked: 2453 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Weird Vagina » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:41 am

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:47 am
Has thanked: 171 times
Been thanked: 3094 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Cheesey » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:59 am

Weird Vagina wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:41 am
it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?
Sustainable cricket wag
Image

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 851
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:22 am
Has thanked: 942 times
Been thanked: 497 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by koalah » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:26 am

Could have sworn there were a few posts here, especially a really unhinged one but maybe it's just super late so I'm seeing things ...

They are completely moving out of the flat in London today (IG stories). I thought they would have kept it as she would commute back here often so maybe she isn't? She's all in for India it seems. Wish them well and hope she branches out while there.

User avatar
half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Has thanked: 349 times
Been thanked: 1375 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by half_pint » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:27 am

koalah wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:26 am
Could have sworn there were a few posts here, especially a really unhinged one but maybe it's just super late so I'm seeing things ...

They are completely moving out of the flat in London today (IG stories). I thought they would have kept it as she would commute back here often so maybe she isn't? She's all in for India it seems. Wish them well and hope she branches out while there.
Definitely saw a super weird comment posted here earlier. A weird rant that included wanting to murder Niomi :? . There are a lot of youtubers that I can't stand and think are annoying af, but wanting to murder someone is next level weird. Not surprised the comment was deleted.

catsgomoo
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:14 pm
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by catsgomoo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:01 pm

It was nice of her to open up about panic attacks, even the bare minimum that she struggles. She always keeps anything less than ideal under the wraps. Hopefully she is able to stay open about the inevitable bumps in the road.

I was curious about the moving truck. I expected that they would just be packing up boxes and shipping them to Mumbai.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peonysong22
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:32 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 174 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by peonysong22 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:43 am

Did they own the flat (house?) or was it rented? Do we know?

Mcole
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:31 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Mcole » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:36 am

peonysong22 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:43 am
Did they own the flat (house?) or was it rented? Do we know?
Think it was rented. She mentioned back in September on her Instagram stories before they found out about India that their contract was coming to an end and they were looking to buy a house.
Also it seems like Niomi has helped Joe level up in his job, since he now works for the same company as Rosanna F husband. She's probably kicking herself in the foot though since it involved a move to India.

peonysong22
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:32 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 174 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by peonysong22 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:40 am

Mcole wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:36 am
peonysong22 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:43 am
Did they own the flat (house?) or was it rented? Do we know?
Think it was rented. She mentioned back in September on her Instagram stories before they found out about India that their contract was coming to an end and they were looking to buy a house.
Also it seems like Niomi has helped Joe level up in his job, since he now works for the same company as Rosanna F husband. She's probably kicking herself in the foot though since it involved a move to India.
Thank you! I did think it was rented, as to buy in that area would cost an absolute fortune and although Niomi has money, I don't know if she could quite stretch to trendy Fulham prices. (Although, who knows, they might be able to with family donations and a mortgage...?)

Another case of 'who you know rather than what you know'. That's how they keep the plebs out of their social circles.

EGuyUK
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by EGuyUK » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:11 am

Hope the move goes well for them.

She'd mentioned talk of launching a new business in 2020 - well she seems to have a new company (as of 2019) registered under her name as 'Smart Cosmetics' so maybe it will be the natural progression into this?

User avatar
Riz
Informer
Informer
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:07 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Riz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:03 am

Countdown to Sustainable Wedding (Sugesstion for next thread?)

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 5:14 am
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 149 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Hyacinth » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:42 am

Riz wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:03 am
Countdown to Sustainable Wedding (Sugesstion for next thread?)
'Countdown to Delhi Belly- Niomi trots off to India ' :D

User avatar
QueenDecember
Informer
Informer
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:23 pm
Has thanked: 1234 times
Been thanked: 1119 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by QueenDecember » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:05 am

Is she in India yet? What’s the news?!

Lyanna
Debater
Debater
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Lyanna » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:51 pm

Riz wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:03 am
Countdown to Sustainable Wedding (Sugesstion for next thread?)
I like the continuity in Wedding but I vote for 'Sustainable jet set life'

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 851
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:22 am
Has thanked: 942 times
Been thanked: 497 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by koalah » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:52 am

QueenDecember wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:05 am
Is she in India yet? What’s the news?!
They had a big farewell party and/or birthday party for Joe and Daisy May a few days ago. On instastories they are in Mumbai and exploring. Went to a cricket match and she was on the jumbotron because she was probably one of the only foreign females there lol You know like when they pan to the crowd and try to find hot women or interesting characters. They sat in regular seats.

User avatar
Rosie34567
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 1751 times
Been thanked: 2668 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Rosie34567 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:04 am

This was such an odd outfit to wear on New Year's Eve, especially since it's not her usual style. I feel like she was aiming for Frida Kahlo...but IRL she probably looked like a high Minnie Mouse. Also the shoes don't match the outfit. Bizarre.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Marinka
Talker
Talker
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:20 am
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Marinka » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:44 am

koalah wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:52 am
QueenDecember wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:05 am
Is she in India yet? What’s the news?!
They had a big farewell party and/or birthday party for Joe and Daisy May a few days ago. On instastories they are in Mumbai and exploring. Went to a cricket match and she was on the jumbotron because she was probably one of the only foreign females there lol You know like when they pan to the crowd and try to find hot women or interesting characters. They sat in regular seats.
And she has already been to the gym each day this week, because of jet lag :roll:
:love2: English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

bumble_bee212
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by bumble_bee212 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:08 am

She's already hiding at the gym of a luxury hotel or apartment complex or wherever she is. I doubt we'll see any actual India. It will be pics of the gym, vegan lunch at some high-end place, her outfit, Joey and then again the gym. Maybe also an occasional sponsored charity trip to the poor to show she cares and blends in.

BLAH! :roll:

User avatar
howwonderfullifeis
Learner
Learner
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:48 am
Has thanked: 718 times
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by howwonderfullifeis » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:29 am

Rosie34567 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:04 am
This was such an odd outfit to wear on New Year's Eve, especially since it's not her usual style. I feel like she was aiming for Frida Kahlo...but IRL she probably looked like a high Minnie Mouse. Also the shoes don't match the outfit. Bizarre.
Oof, yes that whole outfit looks like it was picked by Hellen Keller or Daisy Mai lol. A shame because Niomi does have a nice figure and can pull of any dress, why on earth did she go with that?!

User avatar
qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1119
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:18 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 1033 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by qwerty888 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:15 pm

She seems to be *loving* India.
/s
Image

User avatar
Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 5330 times
Been thanked: 2453 times

Re: Countdown to Sustainable proposal - Niomi Smart Part 6

Post by Weird Vagina » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:26 pm


Locked

Return to “Niomi Smart”