Niomi Smart Part 4

Locked
User avatar
getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:04 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by getinmymachine » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:19 am

Is her parents' house the house she grew up in or did they move there more recently?

User avatar
LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by LadyBugB » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:12 am

She grew up in her parents house, I believe they moved there when she was 11. During sixth form she lived with her grandma because it was closer to the school. Saying that her grandma's house is ridiculously huge not to mention they also have a huge home in Florida. Her family also have a home in Spain. I'm willing to bet that their wealth isn't just from the restaurants her parents own. Most likely she is from old money.

User avatar
Theflower96
Talker
Talker
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 am
Location: uk
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by Theflower96 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 am

I didn't know whether to ask this on Marcus's thread but is his family rich too? Because I saw on his much earlier vlogs when they were together that he had a normal upbringing compared to niomi.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by LadyBugB » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:01 am

I think Marcus comes from a well off family; both his parents work with his dad having a white collar job. I couldn't work out which level of government his father worked for but I know he has a well paying job. I don't know what his mum does nor his step dad. In terms of assets and what his family owns I don't know. I would say that they are your typical middle-income family who have done well to send their children to private school.

I would class him similar to Joe's friend Mikey who apparently went to the same school and Marcus and Niomi.

User avatar
Theflower96
Talker
Talker
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 am
Location: uk
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by Theflower96 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:28 am

LadyBugB wrote:I think Marcus comes from a well off family; both his parents work with his dad having a white collar job. I couldn't work out which level of government his father worked for but I know he has a well paying job. I don't know what his mum does nor his step dad. In terms of assets and what his family owns I don't know. I would say that they are your typical middle-income family who have done well to send their children to private school.

I would class him similar to Joe's friend Mikey who apparently went to the same school and Marcus and Niomi.
Oh ok thank you for explaining.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2508
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by AmenAmen91 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:36 am

The article on Niomi friend who passed away
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/li ... iomi-Smart


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

blissful
Informer
Informer
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 9:19 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by blissful » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:04 pm

AmenAmen91 wrote:The article on Niomi friend who passed away
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/li ... iomi-Smart


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
They passed away from skin cancer which has nothing to do with diet. Yet, Niomi has no problem vacationing in sunny countries, tanning, using all kinds of crap on her skin (makeup, spray tans). Oh the irony.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by Good_Bake » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:00 pm

blissful wrote:
AmenAmen91 wrote:The article on Niomi friend who passed away
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/li ... iomi-Smart


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
They passed away from skin cancer which has nothing to do with diet. Yet, Niomi has no problem vacationing in sunny countries, tanning, using all kinds of crap on her skin (makeup, spray tans). Oh the irony.
It's also a bit of a stretch imo. To me it feels like she's justifying herself a bit too much here. The healthiest people can die for all sorts of reasons and pinning it all on diet kinda makes it sound like her poor friend was at fault and could have prevented their cancer. It's great to be healthy but Niomis diet presented in her what i eat in a day is putting her at risk of other diseases and problems from eating too little. I personally think she eats a lot more than that usually but it's dreadful that she portrays this what I eat in a day diet as healthy to impressionable fans

User avatar
well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1597
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by well wait idk » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:38 am

we need a new thread - anyone have any clever titles?

Ebars
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by Ebars » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Not exactly clever names, but here are a few:
Niomi's Informercial Smarts
Niomi "Humblebrag" Smart
NyQuil Smart

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:20 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by DapperDisco » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm

(Her Hot Boyfriend is the Only Reason I Watch) Niomi Smart Part 5

BerryStrawberry
Talker
Talker
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by BerryStrawberry » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Did we have Niomi Not-So-Smart?

soccer10
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 355 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by soccer10 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Oh wow. I haven't watched a video in a long time. I didn't think it was possible for her to be any skinnier but I think she's lost weight since I last watched a video.

User avatar
LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by LadyBugB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Gymbobs-nimbobs
Sickly sweet smart :rofl:
This one is hilarious!!! :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by LadyBugB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:58 pm


Locked

Return to “Niomi Smart”