Niomi Smart Part 3

Locked
User avatar
YevMilcovich
Informer
Informer
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:41 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by YevMilcovich » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:49 am

wow she doesn't mind her house being disclosed like that? I mean I don't think her fans would wait outside, but still... weird. or she lives with Joe now and doesn't care I don't know

[youtube][/youtube]

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 494 times
Been thanked: 371 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by ga7ba » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:50 am

Riz wrote:Her subscriber count seems to be pretty stagnant. She reached 1M by the end of 2014 and still isn't at 2M yet by 2017. I know subscribers don't mean much, but still. :/
she only got famous because of Marcus and the other gleamers that's why lol

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 am
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by paintmedance » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:34 am

That video: Wake up at 7am, meditate, do yoga outside in the private gardens, read adoring comments, open some free gifts, decide which designer dress to wear.

On other days, "casually" doing competitively fast runs, exclusive workout sessions in designer clothes, coming home late from a party and ordering a salad, spending her birthday posing in a free swimsuit.

Why do I want to see Niomi eat too much ice cream or sleep in late (like *gasp* 10am) or something else human so badly haha. (Eating one vegan chocolate egg at Easter doesn't count).

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1168
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:38 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 205 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by blahblah123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 am

Does one need to eat ice cream or sleep til 10am when one is blessed with so much free time and gifts? I mean there's not enough time in the world to even enjoy her grandparents' mansions in Brighton, Spain, and Florida. I'd be awake every minute because personally my wildest dreams aren't even better than her real world charmed life lol.

VloggingShopaholic
Learner
Learner
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 1:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by VloggingShopaholic » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:47 pm

I wonder if that was really the outside of her place. The Kardashians do not actually live in the houses we see from the exterior (not that Niomi is that famous). Regardless, she has such a cushy life.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 494 times
Been thanked: 371 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by ga7ba » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:55 pm

YevMilcovich wrote:wow she doesn't mind her house being disclosed like that? I mean I don't think her fans would wait outside, but still... weird. or she lives with Joe now and doesn't care I don't know

[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>MZxAo58tQaw</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
she says she waits at least 24 hours before she says something in the heat of the moment lol ok niomi we all know you post pics right after Marcus and stef

backatitagain
Informer
Informer
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by backatitagain » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:12 pm

blahblah123 wrote:Does one need to eat ice cream or sleep til 10am when one is blessed with so much free time and gifts? I mean there's not enough time in the world to even enjoy her grandparents' mansions in Brighton, Spain, and Florida. I'd be awake every minute because personally my wildest dreams aren't even better than her real world charmed life lol.
And her parents' (her mother's and step father's) house is also huge and luxurious... She must have been super privileged from birth!

User avatar
LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by LadyBugB » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:37 pm

backatitagain wrote:
blahblah123 wrote:Does one need to eat ice cream or sleep til 10am when one is blessed with so much free time and gifts? I mean there's not enough time in the world to even enjoy her grandparents' mansions in Brighton, Spain, and Florida. I'd be awake every minute because personally my wildest dreams aren't even better than her real world charmed life lol.
And her parents' (her mother's and step father's) house is also huge and luxurious... She must have been super privileged from birth!
I think that's where she differs so much from the new money YouTubers. She knows she's privileged and she has always been, maybe she believes hard work has gotten her to where she is and though some of it might have, a great deal stemmed from the connections she has. This for her is normal, I've not seen her boast about her background or her wealth, it's just what she's always know. She may splurge on big purchases her and there but she doesn't strike me as the type who would make foolish investments. It seems as if she is planning long term, not many 'Tubers are.

evebarnett
Talker
Talker
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by evebarnett » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:18 am

I suspect her 10km run in 45 mins was probably true but I bet she pauses her running app and takes breaks. But that time isn't added to the total time because it is paused.

Its a good way to lie without lying

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1287
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:03 am

That video about her day was like a parody!

User avatar
mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:18 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by mikah_ » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:16 am

Everything about her screams pretensious and priviledged. No matter how nice and down to earth she tries to be. She was born into money, so even if she didn't meet Marcus and become famous because of him, she would be succesful. Even after finishing a mediocre college. I know this is what many social media related people's day might look like, but trying on designer outfits and reading dillusional comments hardly classifies as a job to me. How she spends her day is an absolute joke. "Life in London is so hectic and busy" my ass.

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 am
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by paintmedance » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:51 am

blahblah123 wrote:Does one need to eat ice cream or sleep til 10am when one is blessed with so much free time and gifts? I mean there's not enough time in the world to even enjoy her grandparents' mansions in Brighton, Spain, and Florida. I'd be awake every minute because personally my wildest dreams aren't even better than her real world charmed life lol.
I agree, I guess it's not difficult to wake up for work at 7am when working equals opening bags full of free gifts and taking selfies! And when you think of all the incredible opportunities and free stuff she probably gets emailed about every day, and suddenly "going through emails all day" doesn't sound so difficult!

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1168
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:38 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 205 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by blahblah123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:42 pm

paintmedance wrote:
blahblah123 wrote:Does one need to eat ice cream or sleep til 10am when one is blessed with so much free time and gifts? I mean there's not enough time in the world to even enjoy her grandparents' mansions in Brighton, Spain, and Florida. I'd be awake every minute because personally my wildest dreams aren't even better than her real world charmed life lol.
I agree, I guess it's not difficult to wake up for work at 7am when working equals opening bags full of free gifts and taking selfies! And when you think of all the incredible opportunities and free stuff she probably gets emailed about every day, and suddenly "going through emails all day" doesn't sound so difficult!
Exactly.

She humble brags the whole time in her hotel room about having so much energy and then goes on to say that she cancelled an engagement earlier in the week because she was so tired. I don't know about everyone else but I can't just cancel work engagements because I'm tired lol.

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 am
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by paintmedance » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:20 am

blahblah123 wrote:Top
She brought up hospital again, I really wonder why she was in there. I hope she is ok, but I can't help but think we won't hear what happened to her because being ultra-healthy is her brand.

Zapple
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by Zapple » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:17 am

2candy2 wrote:That video about her day was like a parody!
I definitely got that vibe too!

spiceoflife
Learner
Learner
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by spiceoflife » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:11 am

In her recent vlog, she was talking about a creativity wave or something. It made me think, how creative is she? all her videos are same/copies off someone else, her book isnt exactly revolutionary and i bet someone else handles sourcedbox and shes just a director.

Sad, to be honest

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 am
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by paintmedance » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:51 am

spiceoflife wrote:In her recent vlog, she was talking about a creativity wave or something. It made me think, how creative is she? all her videos are same/copies off someone else, her book isnt exactly revolutionary and i bet someone else handles sourcedbox and shes just a director.

Sad, to be honest
Yes, like what are these creative ideas? Filming her plate from a different angle than usual?

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by ClareKnowsNothing » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:03 am

i'd like her to enter a race and show off that 45 minute 10k.... that would be a vlog i am interested in.

User avatar
well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1597
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by well wait idk » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:31 am

ClareKnowsNothing wrote:i'd like her to enter a race and show off that 45 minute 10k.... that would be a vlog i am interested in.
shed decide she wants to take it slow and do a 10k in 50 minutes instead

User avatar
Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5198
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 940 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by Dandelion » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:43 am

spiceoflife wrote:In her recent vlog, she was talking about a creativity wave or something. It made me think, how creative is she? all her videos are same/copies off someone else, her book isnt exactly revolutionary and i bet someone else handles sourcedbox and shes just a director.

Sad, to be honest
Truly creative people rarely refer to themselves as creative. It's something you say to describe someone else, not so much yourself. It's like saying, I'm a very beautiful woman.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by Good_Bake » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:20 am

blahblah123 wrote:
paintmedance wrote:
blahblah123 wrote:Does one need to eat ice cream or sleep til 10am when one is blessed with so much free time and gifts? I mean there's not enough time in the world to even enjoy her grandparents' mansions in Brighton, Spain, and Florida. I'd be awake every minute because personally my wildest dreams aren't even better than her real world charmed life lol.
I agree, I guess it's not difficult to wake up for work at 7am when working equals opening bags full of free gifts and taking selfies! And when you think of all the incredible opportunities and free stuff she probably gets emailed about every day, and suddenly "going through emails all day" doesn't sound so difficult!
Exactly.

She humble brags the whole time in her hotel room about having so much energy and then goes on to say that she cancelled an engagement earlier in the week because she was so tired. I don't know about everyone else but I can't just cancel work engagements because I'm tired lol.
this is what so many youtubers seem to fail to understand... they are so privileged to be in a position when they can just have a day off of their hobby turned job just because they feel tired. They don't have to call in sick or give notice so they can go on holidays etc whenever. Especially annoying when te work engagement was probably a lovely event or meeting with a sponsor to receive freebies! So envious on a monday morning haha

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 am
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by paintmedance » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Niomi reminds me of stock photography. She is literally woman laughing with salad.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 494 times
Been thanked: 371 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by ga7ba » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:53 pm

paintmedance wrote:Niomi reminds me of stock photography. She is literally woman laughing with salad.
:rofl: :rofl:

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:13 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 90 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by peanutella » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:56 pm

paintmedance wrote:Niomi reminds me of stock photography. She is literally woman laughing with salad.
This is probably the most accurate thing anyone's every written on GG. I'm screaming.
ImageImage
Image

Uncanny.
Non.

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 am
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by paintmedance » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 pm

peanutella wrote: Uncanny.
Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 22.07.39.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Locked

Return to “Niomi Smart”