Niomi Smart Part 3

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by mikah_ »

They look nothing alike... if anything Steffanie looks kind of like Kendall Jenner, but even that's a stretch. The are just both natural and pretty, I guess that's just his type. No that all fake everything type of girl.

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

mikah_ wrote:They look nothing alike... if anything Steffanie looks kind of like Kendall Jenner, but even that's a stretch. The are just both natural and pretty, I guess that's just his type. No that all fake everything type of girl.
I don't know how to link but I saw this and I honestly thought it was Niomi
-english is not my first language-

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

RESPECT THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

LadyBugB wrote:
mikah_ wrote:They look nothing alike... if anything Steffanie looks kind of like Kendall Jenner, but even that's a stretch. The are just both natural and pretty, I guess that's just his type. No that all fake everything type of girl.
She does not.
You're welcome :roll:

InMaiasOpinion
Talker
Talker

Post by InMaiasOpinion »

evebarnett wrote:Niomi
Wait, what...?? Niomi fainted and was hospitalised.? I've completely missed this, where did you learn it?

Whoa! That's a special move...

labenx
Informer
Informer

Post by labenx »

InMaiasOpinion wrote:
evebarnett wrote:Niomi
Wait, what...?? Niomi fainted and was hospitalised.? I've completely missed this, where did you learn it?
Speculation. She just said she went to hospital. for all we know she mights have stubbed her toe

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

I watched her new vlog until she started complaining about being really exhuasted on a 4 hour bike ride because she'd gotten up early to go to the gym beforehand. She's not the brightest bulb.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

paintmedance wrote:I watched her new vlog until she started complaining about being really exhuasted on a 4 hour bike ride because she'd gotten up early to go to the gym beforehand. She's not the brightest bulb.
I just don't get it. I'm an active person myself, but surely I'd relax on vacation? A bike ride, okay, because that way you can go sightseeing as well and get to know the place you're visiting, but going to the gym??? You travel to a whole another country to hit the gym? As far as I know, she did the same when she went to New York (and maybe other places as well, but I'm not too keen on her vlogs)

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

I would understand if she were on some type of "plan" that would require her to do a specific workout that day... training for a competition of some form or even a plan from a personal trainer but her whole fitness efforts seem completely random anyways.

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

kofi wrote:
paintmedance wrote:I watched her new vlog until she started complaining about being really exhuasted on a 4 hour bike ride because she'd gotten up early to go to the gym beforehand. She's not the brightest bulb.
I just don't get it. I'm an active person myself, but surely I'd relax on vacation? A bike ride, okay, because that way you can go sightseeing as well and get to know the place you're visiting, but going to the gym??? You travel to a whole another country to hit the gym? As far as I know, she did the same when she went to New York (and maybe other places as well, but I'm not too keen on her vlogs)
I guess she doesn't count a 4 hour bike ride as enough exercise for the day... like she had to squeeze in the gym too?

I'm an active person too, and I always feel amazing after a workout so I get the appeal. But if you're too tired to enjoy the activities you planned out on your holiday because you worked out in the morning there's something off!

She did it in Paris too, where she wanted to stay up late and enjoy her professionally done hair and makeup, but "couldn't" because she had to go to bed early to workout in her hotel room in the morning.

InMaiasOpinion
Talker
Talker

Post by InMaiasOpinion »

Yes, again with the gym... :P

The Portugal video was a disappointment to me. I love travel videos like that but she hardly filmed anything. I'm sure it would have been a wonderful video if she had filmed more. But five minutes and mostly rambling about the biking? *frowns*

Whoa! That's a special move...

cynth94
Talker
Talker

Post by cynth94 »

I have anorexia athletica so I get that way of thinking and having to pop in as many exercise & steps as possible. Not saying she has it as well but from my perspective I can relate. It's just sad to see because life is so painful but it's so hard to change habits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

cynth94 wrote:I have anorexia athletica so I get that way of thinking and having to pop in as many exercise & steps as possible. Not saying she has it as well but from my perspective I can relate. It's just sad to see because life is so painful but it's so hard to change habits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep same and had it with eating too. I'm sure anyone who has been touched by this sort of thing can recognize this in Niomi. You're right, it's extremely difficult to change, absolutely all-consuming but somehow still 'easy' to hide, or at least make it seem like it's nbd... because you almost believe it is. The problem is that Niomi is so validated and enabled that recovery is likely a long way off or even impossible for her, it requires complete acceptance and dedication on your part and your loved ones too.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

EDITED

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

Respect other posters, if a poster is white Knighting or fangirling, please report their posts immediately and a mod will take care of the situation

Her vlog was ridiculous -- it's like she can't go a minute without exercise. Also she was "working" that's why she couldn't go to the pool with the other girls. It's funny how this always happens. She never hangs out with the other girls anytime she's on one of these sponsored trips - apart from when they are made to hang out. She's always too busy working or she needs to go to bed early to catch that super early flight she booked (that she could have made later) or she needs to wake up early to workout. All these opportunities are lost on her. She also must have seen such beautiful sights on her bike ride, considering the photos the other girls posted, but of course Niomi showed clips mostly of herself talking and giggling like an idiot.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

4 hours of cycling would be an intense workout, but not unusual for someone who biked a lot. I know new exercises can be hard if you're not used to them, but this was clearly a tourist activity, not a workout. They stopped multiple times to sit down and eat, and they're all wearing cute clothes, not athletic wear. I don't think it should have been that exhausting for anyone in good shape, but who knows, maybe the heat made it really tiring.

I also think it's possible that she exaggerates how tiring her exercise is, kind of like she was really playing up how busy she was and how much work she had to do and she couldn't even find time to go to the pool with all the other girls. Maybe she's not really always on the verge of fainting after half an hour of yoga, she just wants everyone to think she does at least one really hard workout a day.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

LadyBugB wrote:LOL
Here we go again!! And again, and again, and again. ;)
Uh, yeah? It's a thread dedicated to criticizing a YT guru, what do you want people to talk about instead... Brexit? I'm honestly curious because I've nothing against you, but you hang out on Marcus' page and drag him (and other YTers) regularly on this site, so why is Niomi so different that when criticism comes up on HER thread, it's OH HERE WE GO AGAIN. One could easily say the same for the 'Marcus is such a douchebag' comments you like to leave periodically on his thread. Why keep coming back to Niomi's trash thread simply to say we're trashing her? WE ALL KNOW. If you find it redundant, why do you keep checking in? I understand if you don't agree-- that's honestly cool. I get that you like her. And there are trash threads on here that I don't agree with, so I don't keep checking in lmao. There's stepping in and giving a reasoned counterpoint sometimes, and then there's just coming by to complain that ppl are complaining. ON GG!!!

And you'd have to be living in deep, blissful denial at this point to believe that Niomi doesn't have SOME sort of obsessive issue with food and exercise. The most I could understand is that her fans maybe don't think it's *too bad* yet.

And just for the record, I don't agree with people using her issues to 'insult' her. It's not Niomi's fault that she is dealing with some shit. But it's funny you'd see that as an insult.

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

How she said she couldn't get down to the pool because she had to work and then went on how she went for 5-10 minutes and it was SO relaxing. :D Well Niomi, if you are on a business trip networking is part of the work.

YevMilcovich
Informer
Informer

Post by YevMilcovich »

her insta photos with Joe get much more likes than other pictures. everyone loves Joe? yeah more than her I think.

I liked her Lisbon vlog, probably because I love Lisbon, and I don't really care for her. But one thing that starts getting on my nerves is how she talks about working out at the beginning of every fucking video. Yeah we get you're a health freak, but just shup up already please. I believe she's one of them girls who get so much into that they believe they would get terribly ill if they skip a workout. Well news flash you can still get cancer and other stuff no matter how much you work out and what you eat.

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

Compared to Lilly Pebbles, it takes Niomi SO LONG to upload a vlog from the filming time

Return to “Niomi Smart”