Niomi Smart Part 3

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by blahblah123 »

Does one need to eat ice cream or sleep til 10am when one is blessed with so much free time and gifts? I mean there's not enough time in the world to even enjoy her grandparents' mansions in Brighton, Spain, and Florida. I'd be awake every minute because personally my wildest dreams aren't even better than her real world charmed life lol.

VloggingShopaholic
Learner
Learner

Post by VloggingShopaholic »

I wonder if that was really the outside of her place. The Kardashians do not actually live in the houses we see from the exterior (not that Niomi is that famous). Regardless, she has such a cushy life.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

YevMilcovich wrote:wow she doesn't mind her house being disclosed like that? I mean I don't think her fans would wait outside, but still... weird. or she lives with Joe now and doesn't care I don't know

[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>MZxAo58tQaw</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
she says she waits at least 24 hours before she says something in the heat of the moment lol ok niomi we all know you post pics right after Marcus and stef

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

blahblah123 wrote:Does one need to eat ice cream or sleep til 10am when one is blessed with so much free time and gifts? I mean there's not enough time in the world to even enjoy her grandparents' mansions in Brighton, Spain, and Florida. I'd be awake every minute because personally my wildest dreams aren't even better than her real world charmed life lol.
And her parents' (her mother's and step father's) house is also huge and luxurious... She must have been super privileged from birth!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

backatitagain wrote:
blahblah123 wrote:Does one need to eat ice cream or sleep til 10am when one is blessed with so much free time and gifts? I mean there's not enough time in the world to even enjoy her grandparents' mansions in Brighton, Spain, and Florida. I'd be awake every minute because personally my wildest dreams aren't even better than her real world charmed life lol.
And her parents' (her mother's and step father's) house is also huge and luxurious... She must have been super privileged from birth!
I think that's where she differs so much from the new money YouTubers. She knows she's privileged and she has always been, maybe she believes hard work has gotten her to where she is and though some of it might have, a great deal stemmed from the connections she has. This for her is normal, I've not seen her boast about her background or her wealth, it's just what she's always know. She may splurge on big purchases her and there but she doesn't strike me as the type who would make foolish investments. It seems as if she is planning long term, not many 'Tubers are.

evebarnett
Talker
Talker

Post by evebarnett »

I suspect her 10km run in 45 mins was probably true but I bet she pauses her running app and takes breaks. But that time isn't added to the total time because it is paused.

Its a good way to lie without lying

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

That video about her day was like a parody!

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Everything about her screams pretensious and priviledged. No matter how nice and down to earth she tries to be. She was born into money, so even if she didn't meet Marcus and become famous because of him, she would be succesful. Even after finishing a mediocre college. I know this is what many social media related people's day might look like, but trying on designer outfits and reading dillusional comments hardly classifies as a job to me. How she spends her day is an absolute joke. "Life in London is so hectic and busy" my ass.

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

I agree, I guess it's not difficult to wake up for work at 7am when working equals opening bags full of free gifts and taking selfies! And when you think of all the incredible opportunities and free stuff she probably gets emailed about every day, and suddenly "going through emails all day" doesn't sound so difficult!

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

paintmedance wrote:
I agree, I guess it's not difficult to wake up for work at 7am when working equals opening bags full of free gifts and taking selfies! And when you think of all the incredible opportunities and free stuff she probably gets emailed about every day, and suddenly "going through emails all day" doesn't sound so difficult!
Exactly.

She humble brags the whole time in her hotel room about having so much energy and then goes on to say that she cancelled an engagement earlier in the week because she was so tired. I don't know about everyone else but I can't just cancel work engagements because I'm tired lol.

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

blahblah123 wrote:Top
She brought up hospital again, I really wonder why she was in there. I hope she is ok, but I can't help but think we won't hear what happened to her because being ultra-healthy is her brand.

Zapple
Learner
Learner

Post by Zapple »

2candy2 wrote:That video about her day was like a parody!
I definitely got that vibe too!

spiceoflife
Talker
Talker

Post by spiceoflife »

In her recent vlog, she was talking about a creativity wave or something. It made me think, how creative is she? all her videos are same/copies off someone else, her book isnt exactly revolutionary and i bet someone else handles sourcedbox and shes just a director.

Sad, to be honest

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

spiceoflife wrote:In her recent vlog, she was talking about a creativity wave or something. It made me think, how creative is she? all her videos are same/copies off someone else, her book isnt exactly revolutionary and i bet someone else handles sourcedbox and shes just a director.

Sad, to be honest
Yes, like what are these creative ideas? Filming her plate from a different angle than usual?

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

i'd like her to enter a race and show off that 45 minute 10k.... that would be a vlog i am interested in.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

ClareKnowsNothing wrote:i'd like her to enter a race and show off that 45 minute 10k.... that would be a vlog i am interested in.
shed decide she wants to take it slow and do a 10k in 50 minutes instead

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

spiceoflife wrote:In her recent vlog, she was talking about a creativity wave or something. It made me think, how creative is she? all her videos are same/copies off someone else, her book isnt exactly revolutionary and i bet someone else handles sourcedbox and shes just a director.

Sad, to be honest
Truly creative people rarely refer to themselves as creative. It's something you say to describe someone else, not so much yourself. It's like saying, I'm a very beautiful woman.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

blahblah123 wrote:
paintmedance wrote:
Exactly.

She humble brags the whole time in her hotel room about having so much energy and then goes on to say that she cancelled an engagement earlier in the week because she was so tired. I don't know about everyone else but I can't just cancel work engagements because I'm tired lol.
this is what so many youtubers seem to fail to understand... they are so privileged to be in a position when they can just have a day off of their hobby turned job just because they feel tired. They don't have to call in sick or give notice so they can go on holidays etc whenever. Especially annoying when te work engagement was probably a lovely event or meeting with a sponsor to receive freebies! So envious on a monday morning haha

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

Niomi reminds me of stock photography. She is literally woman laughing with salad.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

paintmedance wrote:Niomi reminds me of stock photography. She is literally woman laughing with salad.
:rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Niomi Smart”