Niomi Smart famous becasue of Marcus?

LIFEandSOUL
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Niomi Smart famous becasue of Marcus?

Post by LIFEandSOUL »

Hello, first time in making a Topic post so please be kind to me :)

Did it annoy anyone else that Niomi Smart was not known at all apart from being Marcus Butlers gf but because of this fact she became so popular on youtube with over 1.5 million subscribers but didn't have to work for it like all the small youtubers who have to put so much time and effort in?
I know that this has happened to other youtubers too but It just really pissed me off this time.

With me having my own youtube channel for over 3 years and then all of a sudden Niomi Smart sweeps in becasue she is Marcus's gf and get millions of Subs and views.

Anyone else feel the same way?

clublauf
Learner
Learner

Re: Niomi Smart famous becasue of Marcus?

Post by clublauf »

Eh, a lot of youtubers do it. Personally, I find her content much more interesting than Marcus's. She also got a lot of her attention by being friends with Zoe and Alfie. The Narcus & Zalfie duo made the four of them have their fame. They were all riding off of each other.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I can't get upset about this kind of thing anymore.

The way to get big in all media is to get exposure, and that depends on your opportunities. If you're dating or related to an already famous YouTuber, you're almost guaranteed a lot of exposure from the beginning. Is it fair? No. I totally see why it's frustrating to be working super hard and then see someone just breezing through, but alas, such is life.

tammienorrie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tammienorrie »

I think she's a lot more interesting than her bf.

Return to “Niomi Smart”