Niomi Smart Part 2

lauzzykitten
Talker
Talker

Re: Niomi Smart Part 2

Post by lauzzykitten » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:02 am

For a model, Marcus' new girlfriend isn't all that pretty! Personally I think Niomi outshines her in looks and personality. Also I thought I was the only one to notice that she's always posing in bikinis/sports bras as of late. Anyone know why that could be? :-?

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by onigiri815 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:57 am

Okay... unboxing video her sense of huour is... interesting R.E. the magnetic mascara skit. :?
iHERB referral code: ZRN037

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:48 am

onigiri815 wrote:Okay... unboxing video her sense of huour is... interesting R.E. the magnetic mascara skit. :?
That part was so much cringe... Yes, a magnetic mascara is ridiculous, but still...?

English is not my first language

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:56 am

vanillakid wrote:
onigiri815 wrote:Okay... unboxing video her sense of huour is... interesting R.E. the magnetic mascara skit. :?
That part was so much cringe... Yes, a magnetic mascara is ridiculous, but still...?
What did she say?
Non.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:27 pm

amacoeur wrote:
vanillakid wrote:
What did she say?
It starts at 3:15 but she keeps making really poor jokes and drags it on for about a minute ("I mean surely you can't go near any paper clips? How are you meant to open the fridge door your face will be stuck to the door!" ).
It was so cringe but rewatching it she seems in a bit of a crazy mood like a sugar high.
iHERB referral code: ZRN037

chocolate_eclair
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by chocolate_eclair » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Yeah I don't wanna sound mean but she seems kinda slow sometimes, mostly when I watch her in other peoples vlogs, but like in casual settings i mean not events and stuff, she just seems not very bright

evebarnett
Talker
Talker

Post by evebarnett » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:37 pm

chocolate_eclair wrote:Yeah I don't wanna sound mean but she seems kinda slow sometimes, mostly when I watch her in other peoples vlogs, but like in casual settings i mean not events and stuff, she just seems not very bright
Well she did a Degree is Law. So i'd say she is smarter than the average person...

cheeky15
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cheeky15 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:09 am

Didn't like the haul video. Felt like I saw the materialistic side of Niomi. "Not going to swatch this time" - really, are we supposed to be entertained by seeing her "ooh" at every single new swag she gets? It felt so incencere :|

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:04 am

evebarnett wrote:
chocolate_eclair wrote:Yeah I don't wanna sound mean but she seems kinda slow sometimes, mostly when I watch her in other peoples vlogs, but like in casual settings i mean not events and stuff, she just seems not very bright
Well she did a Degree is Law. So i'd say she is smarter than the average person...
I know a lot of dumb people who have got law degrees (not saying niomi is dumb, but a degree doesn't necessarily mean they're smart).

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:21 am

ejmc wrote:
evebarnett wrote:
I know a lot of dumb people who have got law degrees (not saying niomi is dumb, but a degree doesn't necessarily mean they're smart).
Also she didn't go to a great uni. Old polytechnics do not have high entry requirements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:20 am

Lea

Post by Lea » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:50 am

TheChemist wrote:
ejmc wrote:
evebarnett wrote:
Also she didn't go to a great uni. Old polytechnics do not have high entry requirements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's funny how she refers to going to university in Bristol, carefully omitting the fact that she went to UWE.

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:32 pm

Someone posted a tweet of Niomi saying she watched a video she shouldn't have & I totally understand, snooping around your ex's social media is mentally scarring & emotionally damaging, it can cause serious depression, more so because they moved on so quickly. I can feel her pain cause I've been in the same situation. Now idk about her but for me the pain was stronger cause I was the the one who broke up with him & regretted it but when I realized I was wrong it was too late, I tried getting back but found he was in another relationship already & couldn't do anything thereafter. :(

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:52 am

I don't get why you're all saying Marcus moved on "so quickly". They haven't been together since November of last year. That's almost a year. Marcus and Stefanie have been together since what, July? That's more than 6 months from the time Niomi and Marcus broke up. And at the beginning Niomi was the one who kept posting pictures of herself out with a bunch of girls and guys like she's having so much fun. I'm not a fan of Marcus but they broke up and we can't expect him to stay single out of consideration for his ex's feelings. Time to move on.

Return to “Niomi Smart”