Mylifeaseva

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mylifeaseva

Post by bitchplease »

Also she just uploaded a spring room decor video lmao her YouTube vids are like PBS kids and her Instagram and snapchat are like some after hours shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karmasxcks
Talker
Talker

Post by karmasxcks »

I would not doubt it Eva and teala have a sex tape at this point. They're both so nasty and revealing.

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

Now she's wearing green contacts lol.

Viviid
Talker
Talker

Post by Viviid »

I get shes trying to become a dj and she's making her own 'mixes' and obviously people would say their remixes are good but she says it...so much!
In my opinion I don't really like her remixes, they don't seemed mixed. it's as if she took one song and sloppily sewed it to another song, no effects, no smooth transition, nada.

Sorry if I sound kinda obnoxious or rude because of this, just had to get it out

ti4nna
Learner
Learner

Post by ti4nna »

Eva you don't need to wear that red tank top everyday we get you want to show off your tits

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

First time posting in this thread.
This girl, I can't even.
How old is she? :roll:

Post by Guest »

AlexVause wrote:First time posting in this thread.
This girl, I can't even.
How old is she? :roll:
21, I think.

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the double post.

[tweet][/tweet] Somebody's definitely full of herself. :?

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

LetsBeReal wrote:Sorry for the double post.

I guess she has to be since all the guys she throws herself at don't find her hot at all lmao.
Like I've said before, it's hard to find her hot or sexy when she's always portrayed herself as a "dorky" girl. Even at 21 she still tries to come off as "dorky" by making exaggerated facial expressions and videos that are trying to make her seem more relatable. However her attitude and actions on Snapchat are completely different than how she presents herself on YT. :roll:

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

I remember during Bethany Mota's golden era, all the young YouTube girls tried so hard to be cute and quirky. Now they're desperate to be hot and sexy. What is wrong with them. Make up your minds, girls! You can't have both of them! :roll:

karmasxcks
Talker
Talker

Post by karmasxcks »

Wow that actually makes me sick. Ew.

Bear10
Talker
Talker

Post by Bear10 »

She's ugly as shit. I don't know why she thinks so highly of herself.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

karmasxcks wrote:

LMAO she actually thinks she's HOT???!!?? She's a bit above a plain jane and maybe slightly attractive. She's really delusional. She must have guys encouraging all the nudies by saying she's hot, when they just think it's easy to tell that kind of girl what she wants to hear. Or maybe it's all the weirdos OL who I can guarantee are prob not attractive. Maybe when one of her "crushes" actually call her hot and not out of throwing the dog a bone, will she get the REAL validation she needs.

Offtopic: When I was younger I used to go to sbux without a bra on weekends and still looking like a general mess in rags because I ws lazy as sh*t but that's when I got hit on/stared at the most (sometimes by little kiddies..shudder)...wonder why

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

smars27 wrote:
karmasxcks wrote:

LMAO she actually thinks she's HOT???!!?? She's a bit above a plain jane and maybe slightly attractive. She's really delusional. She must have guys encouraging all the nudies by saying she's hot, when they just think it's easy to tell that kind of girl what she wants to hear. Or maybe it's all the weirdos OL who I can guarantee are prob not attractive. Maybe when one of her "crushes" actually call her hot and not out of throwing the dog a bone, will she get the REAL validation she needs.

Offtopic: When I was younger I used to go to sbux without a bra on weekends and still looking like a general mess in rags because I ws lazy as sh*t but that's when I got hit on/stared at the most (sometimes by little kiddies..shudder)...wonder why
I wouldn't be surprised if shes throwing her kitty at these ugly ass white dudes she's obsessed with. Her and Teala are not as hot as they think they are. I feel like Eva knows her angles but I bet if you saw her in person she'd be a 5 with a 12 year old's body. :rofl:

karmasxcks
Talker
Talker

Post by karmasxcks »

I feel like girls who don't think they're all that cute are actually pretty because they're so humble. But Eva is overconfident and conceited it makes her hideous. She needs to stop. She's a disgrace to the beauty side of YouTube

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

karmasxcks wrote:I feel like girls who don't think they're all that cute are actually pretty because they're so humble. But Eva is overconfident and conceited it makes her hideous. She needs to stop. She's a disgrace to the beauty side of YouTube
Girls that are actually pretty have nothing to prove and never have to declare how "hot they are". They get told it all the time and treated differently and not just out of "sucking-up" or the dirty perverts online fishing for easy marks. I'm sure even some of her friends prob want to encourage her mess because it makes them look good by comparison. Or because it's amusing. If it weren't for her delusions I wouldn't care at all about her, and I barely care to begin with.

Offtopic: Reminds me of this girl on that one cooking show that kept saying she was so pretty and all I could think was really, bitch, really? What mirror are you looking at, I want it.

ti4nna
Learner
Learner

Post by ti4nna »

Her snapchats mocking the "haters" are so obnoxious. Eva, those are your VIEWERS, aka the people that PAY YOUR BILLS. Have some respect, hate to break it to you, but without views you are just another washed up youtuber. People aren't gonna sponser someone who is losing subscribers left and right. :tu:

You used to be my favorite youtuber, and I'm 19 but I even can understand why your fans are upset at your total 360 change from dorky girl next-door to wannabe sex bomb. Moderation is key, you don't need to constantly post practical nudes to be considered sexy. And btw your collabs with a random white guy which are basically just you flirting/foreplaying for your later fuck session for 10 minutes are pathetic and boring and shouldn't count as your weekly video. :roll: The last actual video I enjoyed watching was Literally My Life..... ALMOST 10 MONTHS AGO.

You have a very young audience, they don't want to see you practically nip-slipping and slow motion shots of your ass. But hey, "You've just gotten hotter and better at editing" so I guess you have nothing to worry about..... :rofl: :roll:

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

LOLLLLLLL no Eva you got cockier and got your gums fixed. You still ugly on the inside and honestly (in my opinion) on the outside too! So embarrassing that she throws herself at every dude in LA yet not ONE of them will like her back. Eva they ain't all shy....they would ask you out if they wanted to.

Sorry she reminds me of this awful acquaintance I have who is average yet thinks she's gods gift to men

karmasxcks
Talker
Talker

Post by karmasxcks »

I wish someone would call her out on Twitter!!! I wanna see it go down lol

Kendra
Learner
Learner

Post by Kendra »

karmasxcks wrote:I wish someone would call her out on Twitter!!! I wanna see it go down lol
Even if someone did, she wont say anything back...lol

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”