https://discord.gg/EKd8m2V Continued Posting of other Sites or Discords Will Result in being BANNED - GO SPAM ELSEWHERE!
IF YOU SEE IT, PLEASE REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY! Thank you!!

MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Loopdoops »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:13 pm
It seems like her and Teala are constantly having a battle of who can twerk their nonexistent ass the most it’s so cringy and they do it on almost every post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But Teala does have some Tush 😏

She’s just more petite. It goes with her proportions. Eva on the other hand is breaking her back like Alexis Ren to give the illusion of an ass. Instead ends up looking like one.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

^yeah teala def stacked in the bacc lol

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Eva is a thot

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by kyaraslife »

All I can say when it comes to her is that money cant buy class.

She has no class.

Happy_one
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Happy_one »

Where is her father?

frau guru
Learner
Learner

Post by frau guru »

She put so much effort in Awesomenesstv
But i miss her regular videos, 3 months not even one video/vlog... :roll:
Probably she will come back with vlogmas, or when she get a new boyfriend. :D
I genuinely apologise for my terrible English. <3

meepersmoopers
Talker
Talker

Post by meepersmoopers »

sorry but wtf is all this cringy shieet with Brent? Do “fans” / people actually think this is a thing? If any of these people ACTUALLY saw other people do this irl, they’d be wtf??

I find it so awkward/ cringe and just plain ol weird- how long they are letting this run... no one acts like this in real life 0-0 WHAT. either she dates him or she is his beard... nothing else to it but it’s just so annoying they keep making vids that this. She talks about wanting to make more serious videos, or cinematography- and yet all she posts are these stoopid brent/eva vids omg

Cherryxoxo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cherryxoxo »

side_eye wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:18 pm
BONTBFW wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 am
sleepmon wrote:It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is ImageImageImage
The hell is this comment? He is not hooking up with anyone. That grown woman is his girlfriend. She is not even remotely anorexic looking nor does she look 17. Get a grip sis and stop calling Adam gross for no damn reason lol
"old ass man like Adam" he's 26 :rofl: :rofl:
This. :rofl:
He's 26, Lila is 22 yet Eva's salty keyboard warriors can't stfu about calling him a nasty pedo..

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

Cherryxoxo wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:30 am
side_eye wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
sleepmon wrote:It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is ImageImageImage
The hell is this comment? He is not hooking up with anyone. That grown woman is his girlfriend. She is not even remotely anorexic looking nor does she look 17. Get a grip sis and stop calling Adam gross for no damn reason lol
He's 26, Lila is 22 yet Eva's salty keyboard warriors can't stfu about calling him a nasty pedo..
Compare the way he talks about Lila in his posts compared to the old ones with Eva. The guy is smitten and is obviously in love. Bet Eva forced Adam to make posts about her. The way he writes, those were his own words and admission for the new girl. Cliché quotes are reserved for Eva’s thirsty ass 😂

noface18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by noface18 »

Love how Teala commented „BABES“ under one of his photos with Lila. Love me some shade

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

inthemoonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by inthemoonlight »

Loopdoops wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:53 am
Cherryxoxo wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:30 am
side_eye wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:

Compare the way he talks about Lila in his posts compared to the old ones with Eva. The guy is smitten and is obviously in love. Bet Eva forced Adam to make posts about her. The way he writes, those were his own words and admission for the new girl. Cliché quotes are reserved for Eva’s thirsty ass 😂
I have to say, Adam seems super happy with Lila. Their photos together are also beautiful, very natural. Eva always wanted high production photoshoots with him. Lila doesn't look 17 at all either, she looks like an adult.

If anything, it's gross of Eva for hanging out with these youngins (Brent and his crew including his 17 year old sister) when she's in her mid-20s.

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube »

Eva looks unfortunate and repulsive herself. Her gummy smile rankles me to no end.

Justlisten01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Justlisten01 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:44 pm
Eva looks unfortunate and repulsive herself. Her gummy smile rankles me to no end.
Omg! I knew I wasn’t the only one who thought her smile was gummy! I don’t understand why she spends thousand as on her teeth and boobs, but won’t fix her gums!

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Eva's views have really fallen lately, I wonder why.

I like her videos and how positive she is, but I get so much second hand embarrassment watching her with Brent. At first their videos together were really cute and funny, but it seemed like they both understood it was for the video only. Now it seems like Eva legit has feelings and Brent on the other hand seems kind of grossed out by her. The way she hangs all over him every chance she gets when it looks like he's so grossed out to even touch her is just embarrassing. I wish she would stop.

I'm not going to be shocked if Brent comes out as gay 5 yrs from now, but even if he is one of those sort of feminine straight guys, he's obviously not into Eva and I wish she would stop being so creepy and hanging all over him.

They both get huge views from their videos together so they'll probably keep making them, but for Brent it seems more like a co-worker thing where he wouldn't even hang out with her if not for YT, and Eva seems like she would love to be in a relationship with him. She needs to get real and accept that he's not into her and just leave it alone.

mpjt123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mpjt123 »

Does anyone know what this girls ethnicity is? She’s on tik too saying she’s Puerto Rican black and European.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

mpjt123 wrote:Does anyone know what this girls ethnicity is? She’s on tik too saying she’s Puerto Rican black and European.

Yeah that’s accurate. I think the European part is mostly Polish.

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

Can't believe she's still travelling atm??? What is this idiot doing putting everyone at risk???

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

frau guru
Learner
Learner

Post by frau guru »

Typical Eva, got a new bf - instantly deleting 90% of her instagram posts, keeping only few photos which goes nice with her new estetic...

Selling house... Moving in Norwey? :HK:
I genuinely apologise for my terrible English. <3

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”