MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by sleepmon »

Eva and Adam are no longer following eachother on IG but I thought it was interesting that she gave him a shoutout 3-5 days ago and he liked her Maldives photos. Also noticed that Teala still follows Adam and liked some of his photos. Would Teala be the type to steal someone's man... esp if they were no longer friends? Haha.

Post by Guest »

sleepmon wrote:Eva and Adam are no longer following eachother on IG but I thought it was interesting that she gave him a shoutout 3-5 days ago and he liked her Maldives photos. Also noticed that Teala still follows Adam and liked some of his photos. Would Teala be the type to steal someone's man... esp if they were no longer friends? Haha.
Lol Teala's thirsty af, I woudn't be surprised.

And I'm also not surprised to hear about Eva ditching her old friends, looking at her social media it was always pretty clear that they were her "backup friends" for when she didn't have anything else to do.

teaforsasha1998
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by teaforsasha1998 »

Still don't get what's going on with her and Brent, one minute they're acting like something's happening with them and the next Brent's posting 'relatable' status's on twitter about being single lol. Imo they're dragging it out and totally milking it. Though to be fair it's more Brent than Eva, he's milking it the most. I just don't know why they can't just admit that they're dating, cause this is just getting old. Imo the exposing our relationship video was sort of like a confirmation that SOMETHING is going on with them two cause I don't think they would have even filmed it if they were just platonic friends. Like I doubt he would have admitted to all that if he thought he didn't have a chance with her. It's probably why he denied basically everything in the confronting my crush video: she still had a boyfriend so he didn't want to embarrass himself.
Also I couldn't help but notice how the confronting my crush and the exposing our relationship videos clash, in the most recent video they say that Brent sent the "I should have kissed you" text before he found out about Eva and Alex dating but then on the confronting my crush video they say that he sent the text after he knew about Eva and Alex. I just find the timelines really confusing, cause Eva apparently liked Brent for a while, which imo makes it seem like Eva was pining for Brent and flirting with him for basically all of her relationship with Alex. And it's weird cause on the most recent video the whole thing is that Eva and Brent liked each other before she got with Alex, but in the confronting my crush story Eva basically said that she started liking Brent after she got with Alex. Idk, I just don't think they're telling the full truth cause they're probably worried how it'll make them look but it makes me kinda skeptical about what they say.

Post by Guest »

teaforsasha1998 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:06 am
Still don't get what's going on with her and Brent, one minute they're acting like something's happening with them and the next Brent's posting 'relatable' status's on twitter about being single lol. Imo they're dragging it out and totally milking it. Though to be fair it's more Brent than Eva, he's milking it the most. I just don't know why they can't just admit that they're dating, cause this is just getting old. Imo the exposing our relationship video was sort of like a confirmation that SOMETHING is going on with them two cause I don't think they would have even filmed it if they were just platonic friends. Like I doubt he would have admitted to all that if he thought he didn't have a chance with her. It's probably why he denied basically everything in the confronting my crush video: she still had a boyfriend so he didn't want to embarrass himself.
Also I couldn't help but notice how the confronting my crush and the exposing our relationship videos clash, in the most recent video they say that Brent sent the "I should have kissed you" text before he found out about Eva and Alex dating but then on the confronting my crush video they say that he sent the text after he knew about Eva and Alex. I just find the timelines really confusing, cause Eva apparently liked Brent for a while, which imo makes it seem like Eva was pining for Brent and flirting with him for basically all of her relationship with Alex. And it's weird cause on the most recent video the whole thing is that Eva and Brent liked each other before she got with Alex, but in the confronting my crush story Eva basically said that she started liking Brent after she got with Alex. Idk, I just don't think they're telling the full truth cause they're probably worried how it'll make them look but it makes me kinda skeptical about what they say.
I couldn't even watch the whole video so thank you for the rundown--TBH both of them are so unbearable to watch and Brent's exploiting this so much that he's most likely just known as that guy who might be dating Eva but might not really so who the fuck knows :rofl: but any way, if what you're saying about the text between Eva and Brent is true, then technically Eva emotionally cheated on Alex. As messed up as it sounds, I don't blame her because Alex seems like a total asshat.

teaforsasha1998
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by teaforsasha1998 »

intotheohno95 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:45 pm
teaforsashadelete998 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:06 am
I couldn't even watch the whole video so thank you for the rundown--TBH both of them are so unbearable to watch and Brent's exploiting this so much that he's most likely just known as that guy who might be dating Eva but might not really so who the fuck knows :rofl: but any way, if what you're saying about the text between Eva and Brent is true, then technically Eva emotionally cheated on Alex. As messed up as it sounds, I don't blame her because Alex seems like a total asshat.
Yeah, I wouldn't blame her either! I find Eva annoying, but I believe her when she says her relationship with Alex was toxic. He seemed like such an ass. Also, I agree about Brent. He knows that people ship them so he's exploiting it and Idk it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I find his videos so unbearable to watch because he's so cringe, and personally I find him more cringe than Eva. Like Eva's cringe but Brent is on another level :rofl: I used to be a fan of him back in 2014, but he was only sixteen then so it wasn't as cringe and it's also just a case of me outgrowing his content. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy but his content is so repetitive and unfunny. He's outgrown his content, he's twenty one now and he acts like a Disney-fied teenager on almost all his videos. I think either he's wanting to keep his younger fans or he just acts young for his age. It could be a combination of both. I sometimes get the vibe that he's not in a hurry to grow up, which is fine I guess but idk. only ever see him not acting like a cardboard Disney character when he's on other people's videos, but he's still annoying. I used to follow him on Insta but I unfollowed him because his whole feed is cringe.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by radishes »

Eva’s last video really annoyed me for a few reasons.
1- her reasoning for ditching Teala and Sierra. Don’t get me wrong, I actually completely understand where she is coming from in wanting friends that align with your interests. But she just did it in such a snobby way. They probably considered her a close friend, and she just ditched them. In the real world friendships fade, but there’s no reason she couldn’t have kept them as “let’s get coffee once in a while and catch up” type of friends. Now their feelings are probably hurt, and she ruined a long friendship. Especially because she was pretty vocal about how Mere left them.
2- She acted like all the og youtuber girls were in the beauty realm. I’ve been watching YouTube since I was 11 and there were absolutely women in comedy. CommunityChannel was one of the biggest comedy youtubers back in the day. Same with HappySlip. Ryan Higa even collabed with happy slip.
3- She is acting like she is literally the only woman doing cinematography. Now I’ll be honest, I’m not a big travel vlog watcher Bc even though I love traveling, watching clips of other people traveling is absolutely boring to me. But I occasionally watch Sorelle amore who does cinematic type travel vlogs. Eva claims she dug and scoured and found no one, but I barely watch those type of videos and already stumbled onto one woman. Also, Monica and Shelby church both have fantastic editing. Monica does way more than beauty videos too.

Honestly, Eva reminds me of when I was younger. I thought I was smarter than my hs friends and they were holding me back. Looking back now it was my own ego problems. I was an immature teenager. Eva being in her 20s and acting like this is not a good look.

Also she’s still friends with Brent who I think is annoying as hell lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

radishes wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:27 am
1- her reasoning for ditching Teala and Sierra. Don’t get me wrong, I actually completely understand where she is coming from in wanting friends that align with your interests. But she just did it in such a snobby way. They probably considered her a close friend, and she just ditched them. In the real world friendships fade, but there’s no reason she couldn’t have kept them as “let’s get coffee once in a while and catch up” type of friends. Now their feelings are probably hurt, and she ruined a long friendship. Especially because she was pretty vocal about how Mere left them.
2- She acted like all the og youtuber girls were in the beauty realm. I’ve been watching YouTube since I was 11 and there were absolutely women in comedy. CommunityChannel was one of the biggest comedy youtubers back in the day. Same with HappySlip. Ryan Higa even collabed with happy slip.
3- She is acting like she is literally the only woman doing cinematography. Now I’ll be honest, I’m not a big travel vlog watcher Bc even though I love traveling, watching clips of other people traveling is absolutely boring to me. But I occasionally watch Sorelle amore who does cinematic type travel vlogs. Eva claims she dug and scoured and found no one, but I barely watch those type of videos and already stumbled onto one woman. Also, Monica and Shelby church both have fantastic editing. Monica does way more than beauty videos too.

Honestly, Eva reminds me of when I was younger. I thought I was smarter than my hs friends and they were holding me back. Looking back now it was my own ego problems. I was an immature teenager. Eva being in her 20s and acting like this is not a good look.

I also thought it was weird that she didn’t find Sorelle (or decided not to mention her, if she did). It’s not like Sorelle is a tiny youtuber, either. Extra weird that Sorelle actually commented on Eva’s video and still no acknowledgement from Eva’s end.

I guess Eva just wants to be the only girl doing cinematic vlogs on YouTube despite her claims to want to find other girls like herself?

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

sofetchxox wrote:
radishes wrote:

I also thought it was weird that she didn’t find Sorelle (or decided not to mention her, if she did). It’s not like Sorelle is a tiny youtuber, either. Extra weird that Sorelle actually commented on Eva’s video and still no acknowledgement from Eva’s end.

I guess Eva just wants to be the only girl doing cinematic vlogs on YouTube despite her claims to want to find other girls like herself?
Wow I didn’t see sorelle commented! I went back and looked, and yeah Eva didn’t reply or like her comment, but you can see she liked comments that were posted after Sorelle’s. That’s super annoying of her, considering she spent so much of that video rambling about wanting to find girls like her.

Post by Guest »

radishes wrote:

Eva probably wants to congregate with some kind of crowd that their viewers will look up to, basically see as their "goals", specifically the beachy hippie folks that follow Alexis Ren's aesthetic. There's probably an indirect hierarchy within those groups, if you will. Like, all of them. Find any group of friends or people who collaborate with each other often online and you can probably pick them out and it's usually based on who has the most subscribers, sponsors, or media deals. I think the Jeffree Star and James Charles crowd is like this, but I wouldn't even bother to watch either one.

Eva's most likely just over-crediting herself to be part of this new group but make it seem as if she's totally unique and all that. She is definitely nothing special if you look at the bigger picture. We have plenty of female YouTube comedians like Lilly Singh, Lisa Koshy, Jenna Marbles, and the OGs like HappySlip, Community Channel, and Anna Akana, though I can't be so sure that Anna's videos are comedy anymore, but Eva wasn't even comparable to them. "Literally My Life" was really the best she could do and I didn't even watch the entire video because I found it so cringy. It's really just a way for her to make sure she's still relevant because people don't want to see the contrived overly saturated beauty and DIY videos with copyright free music in the background. I think most people are gravitating towards the YouTubers that actually have high-quality cinematic videos of beautiful scenery and travel stuff with SoundCloud music or whatever. There's a shift in the refinement of content on YouTube and Instagram because TV is basically dying and most people use social media to watch things. That's very interesting to me.

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

intotheohno95 wrote:
radishes wrote:

Eva probably wants to congregate with some kind of crowd that their viewers will look up to, basically see as their "goals", specifically the beachy hippie folks that follow Alexis Ren's aesthetic. There's probably an indirect hierarchy within those groups, if you will. Like, all of them. Find any group of friends or people who collaborate with each other often online and you can probably pick them out and it's usually based on who has the most subscribers, sponsors, or media deals. I think the Jeffree Star and James Charles crowd is like this, but I wouldn't even bother to watch either one.

Eva's most likely just over-crediting herself to be part of this new group but make it seem as if she's totally unique and all that. She is definitely nothing special if you look at the bigger picture. We have plenty of female YouTube comedians like Lilly Singh, Lisa Koshy, Jenna Marbles, and the OGs like HappySlip, Community Channel, and Anna Akana, though I can't be so sure that Anna's videos are comedy anymore, but Eva wasn't even comparable to them. "Literally My Life" was really the best she could do and I didn't even watch the entire video because I found it so cringy. It's really just a way for her to make sure she's still relevant because people don't want to see the contrived overly saturated beauty and DIY videos with copyright free music in the background. I think most people are gravitating towards the YouTubers that actually have high-quality cinematic videos of beautiful scenery and travel stuff with SoundCloud music or whatever. There's a shift in the refinement of content on YouTube and Instagram because TV is basically dying and most people use social media to watch things. That's very interesting to me.
From watching Eva vlogs with her new ~humble island friends~ it feels like she values and clinges to them far more than they do to her. I don’t know what you guys think but to me it seems a little one sided. Arguably, they all were fine and had each other until she came along, but for Eva becoming friends with them has been ~life-changing~ well at least that how she’s conveying it. I just wonder what would happen if they decided she was too LA/Hollywood for them and decided to drop her. How would she react or feel? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

radishes wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 pm
sofetchxox wrote:
radishes wrote:

Wow I didn’t see sorelle commented! I went back and looked, and yeah Eva didn’t reply or like her comment, but you can see she liked comments that were posted after Sorelle’s. That’s super annoying of her, considering she spent so much of that video rambling about wanting to find girls like her.

Awe that makes me kinda sad. I love Sorelle, she seems like a very sweet person and her videos are awesome. Of course Eva chooses to ignore her. Probably doesn't want the "competition".

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Just gonna leave this here... interesting part in 2:32. I think she cheated on Adam when they first broke up and she went to Hawaii to hang out with her new BFFs... she probably cheated with on of those surfers.

kpierre
Learner
Learner

Post by kpierre »

radishes wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 pm
sofetchxox wrote:
radishes wrote:

At first, I was SOOO glad Eva moved on from the weird skit and overacted awkwardness/"comedy" thing she did and showing her actual interests, but now I feel that she's becoming very arrogant because she has this whole natural, vegan, of the earth, zodiac sign, environmental chick thing going on. Also, as a side note she NEVER dresses appropriately in cold weather. A few days ago she posted on her instagram story a video of her running through snow that was about thigh high in leggings and a "cute" jacket that was not made for weather that cold. Like I understand trying to look good but running through the snow in leggings?

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Teala uploaded a video where she talks about her side. She said she hasn’t talked to Eva since October and has tried to reach out with no response from Eva. Eva’s video was the first she had ever heard about how she felt.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

pikaa wrote:Teala uploaded a video where she talks about her side. She said she hasn’t talked to Eva since October and has tried to reach out with no response from Eva. Eva’s video was the first she had ever heard about how she felt.
Yeah I saw that. If anyone else is interested it’s at 5:15 in Teala’s vid: “my opinion on things”

I feel bad for Teala. Truthfully I do find her a bit annoying and I can understand why Eva would want to find friends who are more adventurous and all. But I think Teala was always a good friend to Eva. She was always very supportive and sweet towards her. And it’s messed up that Eva didn’t even once talk to her about her concerns before posting this video.

emme
Learner
Learner

Post by emme »

Idk if this was answered before but where is her cat Paris? Is she still alive?

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

emme wrote:Idk if this was answered before but where is her cat Paris? Is she still alive?
I think I read somewhere that she gave Paris to her mom? But not positive on that. Honestly totally forgot Paris existed until you posted this comment haha.

Also, I went back to Eva’s videos and it looks like the comments are calling her out for being a bad friend. Which is good to see because when she first put out the video the comments were much more supportive of her, probably comments coming from her younger fans.

teaforme
Learner
Learner

Post by teaforme »

emme wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:36 am
Idk if this was answered before but where is her cat Paris? Is she still alive?
Who names their cat Paris? But I’ve heard weirder.
:love2: With Love, Reality :love2:

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

It’s funny cause in Sierra’s GRWM she talks about having people in her life that are there to stay in the long run. And how she refuse to be a cheerleader anymore for friends, especially if someone thinks they are above everyone else. She was saying something along the lines of equality among friendships and how everyone should be at the same level. Maybe a dig at Eva?

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

With how pretentious Eva is getting I wouldn’t be surprised

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”