okay i'm not a fan of eva either but... really? "hairy arms" ?? :roll:

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by YouslessTube »

Damn her face looks like a hard boiled egg. My friend has seen her in person and Eva looks nothing like her Instagram photos. Absolutely nothing! Her insta pictures are all good angles, facetune, photoshop and a good camera work.

tara
Learner
Learner

Post by tara »

i hate how she always thinks everyone is jealous of her. and she needs to stop shitting on the savage squad acting as if they were toxic when she was clearly the most abusive friend in that group (i.e. calling mere out via twitter, dumping teala and sierra publicly on youtube, etc)

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

tara wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:50 pm

i hate how she always thinks everyone is jealous of her. and she needs to stop shitting on the savage squad acting as if they were toxic when she was clearly the most abusive friend in that group (i.e. calling mere out via twitter, dumping teala and sierra publicly on youtube, etc)
exactly. biggest eyeroll ever when i saw that tweet... :roll:

"I'm just honest and value friend's genuinely lifting other people up" oh really? so that's why you publicly bashed your three closest friends online, not to mention one who was struggling with a mental illness?? i'm so sick of her holier-than-thou attitude when we all know she's the most toxic one out of that whole group...

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is 💯💯💯

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

sleepmon wrote:It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is ImageImageImage
The hell is this comment? He is not hooking up with anyone. That grown woman is his girlfriend. She is not even remotely anorexic looking nor does she look 17. Get a grip sis and stop calling Adam gross for no damn reason lol

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

frau guru wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:20 am

:-o This hairy arms.... :roll:
Wth, this comment? :? :? :?

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

BONTBFW wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 am
sleepmon wrote:It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is ImageImageImage
The hell is this comment? He is not hooking up with anyone. That grown woman is his girlfriend. She is not even remotely anorexic looking nor does she look 17. Get a grip sis and stop calling Adam gross for no damn reason lol
"old ass man like Adam" he's 26 :rofl: :rofl:

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

BONTBFW wrote:

I mean I'm allowed to have an opinion especially on a goddamn gossip website lmao. Just because we're gossiping about Eva doesn't give Adam a free pass lol so please get off your high horse this isn't PULL. Maybe it was wrong to call the kid anorexic and she doesn't deserve the hate that comes with Eva/Adam, but I still stand by statement that he's a bit of a mess himself and is 100% used Eva for clout and sponsors.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Eh. He used Eva for followers / sponsors etc.

Eva used him to curate some picture perfect narrative about them travelling the world.

inthemoonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by inthemoonlight »

There are a lot of things to judge Eva on, but "hairy arms" isn't one of them. Body hair is a natural thing.

The other day, she did a photoshoot with PETA. There are a lot of resources to link, but PETA does a lot more harm for animals than good. Someone who is supposedly passionate about animal rights should be aware of that.
sleepmon wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:59 pm
BONTBFW wrote:

I mean I'm allowed to have an opinion especially on a goddamn gossip website lmao. Just because we're gossiping about Eva doesn't give Adam a free pass lol so please get off your high horse this isn't PULL. Maybe it was wrong to call the kid anorexic and she doesn't deserve the hate that comes with Eva/Adam, but I still stand by statement that he's a bit of a mess himself and is 100% used Eva for clout and sponsors.
You're allowed to have your own opinion just like we're allowed to comment on it. Anyway, Adam isn't an "old ass man" -- he was born in 1992 lol. And let's not shit on his girlfriend, this isn't her thread, we barely know anything about her to make assumptions. Tbh now that he's no longer with Eva, idk what's the purpose of talking about him anyway-he's not a guru.

He likely used Eva, but she used him too. She had tons of followers, he could be her photographer and the typical YT tall/attractive boyfriend. It's better that they are apart because she wanted him to propose after a year. I have noticed that now his IG posts only get less than 50 comments now whereas he was much more popular when he was with Eva. On the other hand, I think he's actually happier now. The last year with Eva he seemed really uninspired as a photographer compared to his earlier (and now current) work.

Speaking of, I did notice that Adam deleted the photo of him and Eva getting back together at Coachella last year. That was probably some time ago though.

Anchikii
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Anchikii »

Long time lurker, but I'm posting for the first time. Teala commented on Adam's photo and there must be done TEA!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

Anchikii wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:31 am
Long time lurker, but I'm posting for the first time. Teala commented on Adam's photo and there must be done TEA!
And Adam liked it! Took a screenshot in case he unlikes. As petty as it was, good for Teala. Eva is full of bs with her fake wokeness and always try-hard/guy’s guy but girl that everybody wants to f/mercuryretrogradeaffected/environmentalist vegan babe.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

why is she so upset that everyone she treated like poop has happily moved on?? Meredith is getting healthy and rekindling her friendship with Teala. Teala and Sierra are still going strong and now Teala has a genuine friendship with Morgan. Adam who she heavily pressured into proposing to her and insinuated he was a "crackhead" when he said no has moved on a what seems like a nice woman.

meanwhile Eva who dumped all of these people for people who "lift her up and inspire her" or whatever is more alone than ever.
those Hawaii friends, are not her real friends. Brent is just a business relationship. Amir is probably just a fwb who shoots her occasionally. seriously, WHO is Eva's friends? She's been hanging out a lot more with her sister and that is probably because she literally has no other real genuine relationships.

that is really sad.

tara
Learner
Learner

Post by tara »

so the youtuber common nobody messaged eva and asked her questions about a lot of her drama and eva actually responded, there is some good tea in this video:

tldr; eva blames teala for the fall of the savage, says she's fake. she says she doesn't copy alexis ren and doesn't even look at her socials. finally says that she and adam broke up because of different maturity levels and his gf now is the same maturity as him (lol lowkey roast). definitely the most interesting eva tea there has been in a while

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

tara wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:02 pm
so the youtuber common nobody messaged eva and asked her questions about a lot of her drama and eva actually responded, there is some good tea in this video:

tldr; eva blames teala for the fall of the savage, says she's fake. she says she doesn't copy alexis ren and doesn't even look at her socials. finally says that she and adam broke up because of different maturity levels and his gf now is the same maturity as him (lol lowkey roast). definitely the most interesting eva tea there has been in a while

Saw this and don’t believe a word she’s said. Tried to paint Teala as the bad guy yet NO ONE from that circle of influencers fuck with her anymore so Teala can’t be the problem. Also no one from the savage squad has openely talked shit about Eva since the demise of their friendship yet here is Eva blabbing to literally anyone trying to control the narritive. Throwing shade at her ex and his new gf is pathetic, implying that he’s less mature? Really? Because he didn’t propose to you when you gave him a completely unfair and unreasonable ultimatum? Brent feels like a genuine friendship? REALLY? I thought those losers in Hawaii were your real friends?

Eva needs to stop running her gums and focus on something other than starting drama

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

gimmethetea wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:47 pm
tara wrote:

Saw this and don’t believe a word she’s said. Tried to paint Teala as the bad guy yet NO ONE from that circle of influencers fuck with her anymore so Teala can’t be the problem. Also no one from the savage squad has openely talked shit about Eva since the demise of their friendship yet here is Eva blabbing to literally anyone trying to control the narritive. Throwing shade at her ex and his new gf is pathetic, implying that he’s less mature? Really? Because he didn’t propose to you when you gave him a completely unfair and unreasonable ultimatum? Brent feels like a genuine friendship? REALLY? I thought those losers in Hawaii were your real friends?

Eva needs to stop running her gums and focus on something other than starting drama
"running her gums" omg dying hahaha :rofl: :rofl:

inthemoonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by inthemoonlight »

gimmethetea wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:31 am
why is she so upset that everyone she treated like poop has happily moved on?? Meredith is getting healthy and rekindling her friendship with Teala. Teala and Sierra are still going strong and now Teala has a genuine friendship with Morgan. Adam who she heavily pressured into proposing to her and insinuated he was a "crackhead" when he said no has moved on a what seems like a nice woman.

meanwhile Eva who dumped all of these people for people who "lift her up and inspire her" or whatever is more alone than ever.
those Hawaii friends, are not her real friends. Brent is just a business relationship. Amir is probably just a fwb who shoots her occasionally. seriously, WHO is Eva's friends? She's been hanging out a lot more with her sister and that is probably because she literally has no other real genuine relationships.

that is really sad.
Mere rekindling her friendship with Teala made me happy, idk? Friendships typically end when someone is suffering from a mental illness, so it's great to see that they do still care about each other enough to keep each other in their lives.

I totally forgot about Amir lol. She'll probably end up dating him though, another photographer boyfriend who can take photoshoots and he gets more followers and IG models to talk to on the side.
gimmethetea wrote:
tara wrote:

Eva might be right that she and Adam are on different maturity levels, but she's the less mature one lol. She wanted a proposal in a year and called him a crackhead when he didn't. She made a video about their first breakup and told the world that he was struggling with depression, THEN said she couldn't believe someone couldn't be happy when they were traveling and "living the dream" and she brought up her own struggles with anxiety and depression and how she "just got better." Everyone has their own experience with depression, but you can't just keep traveling and escape your real life to avoid dealing with it. Shortly after they got back together they resumed going to back-to-back trips across the world. It was the same old routine which he likely got tired of. I don't think she ever understood his mental state, and she's still bitter because of that. He wasn't happy with her, but he cared/cares about her; sad that she can't see that and would rather talk shit about him and his girlfriend.

Who are the Hawaii friends you guys keep referring to? The Smith brothers?

Funny how Eva is blaming Teala, but Teala is still friends with Sierra and is reconnecting with Mere.

And LOL at "running her gums"

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

inthemoonlight wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:23 pm
gimmethetea wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:31 am

that is really sad.
Mere rekindling her friendship with Teala made me happy, idk? Friendships typically end when someone is suffering from a mental illness, so it's great to see that they do still care about each other enough to keep each other in their lives.

I totally forgot about Amir lol. She'll probably end up dating him though, another photographer boyfriend who can take photoshoots and he gets more followers and IG models to talk to on the side.
gimmethetea wrote:
tara wrote:

Eva might be right that she and Adam are on different maturity levels, but she's the less mature one lol. She wanted a proposal in a year and called him a crackhead when he didn't. She made a video about their first breakup and told the world that he was struggling with depression, THEN said she couldn't believe someone couldn't be happy when they were traveling and "living the dream" and she brought up her own struggles with anxiety and depression and how she "just got better." Everyone has their own experience with depression, but you can't just keep traveling and escape your real life to avoid dealing with it. Shortly after they got back together they resumed going to back-to-back trips across the world. It was the same old routine which he likely got tired of. I don't think she ever understood his mental state, and she's still bitter because of that. He wasn't happy with her, but he cared/cares about her; sad that she can't see that and would rather talk shit about him and his girlfriend.

Who are the Hawaii friends you guys keep referring to? The Smith brothers?

Funny how Eva is blaming Teala, but Teala is still friends with Sierra and is reconnecting with Mere.

And LOL at "running her gums"
THIS. The fact that Teala is still friends with two girls that are super insecure about themselves is indicative of who truly was the one who thought they were above everyone. Eva is a bad friend and ex gf. She airs out all the dirty laundry to control and manipulate how people perceive her. They think she’s being real when truly she’s insensitive and doesn’t care how the bridges she burn will affect her future relationships. She’s threatened by Teala because Teala actually goes out of her way to seek friendships outside of her. Just because they were “besties” doesn’t mean Teala is not allowed to befriend other people especially when you have to make connections in the industry. My view on Teala changed when I saw the prank Sierra pulled on her about being pregnant. She was happy for her friend and was supportive when needed to be. Eva was completely in the wrong to judge Adam on how he should be happy despite traveling the world and she handled the situation with Meredith with the utmost disregard that ED is a mental issue. Despite her “transperancy” you can tell she’s been the problematic one. How’s Alicia? Meredith? Sierra? Teala? Adam? There’s a pattern if I’ve ever seen one...

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”