Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by radishes »

sleepmon wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Tesla’s house is her parents I’m pretty sure. Eva’s is her own.
She bought a new house recently and seemed pretty open that it was hers.
No I’m pretty sure that’s her parents house. The new house tour right? I believe that’s her parents house as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

radishes wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:55 pm
sleepmon wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Tesla’s house is her parents I’m pretty sure. Eva’s is her own.
She bought a new house recently and seemed pretty open that it was hers.
No I’m pretty sure that’s her parents house. The new house tour right? I believe that’s her parents house as well.

That would make sense why it's so big then. No offense to those who live with their parents but you'd think she would want to live on her own.

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

I don’t get why Teala makes it seem like she bought that house herself.... to flex? I’m so confused. How do you guys know that’s her parents house?

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Justreading4fun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:46 am
I don’t get why Teala makes it seem like she bought that house herself.... to flex? I’m so confused. How do you guys know that’s her parents house?
I don't. I think it is Teala's house. That other person said it was her parent's. However, whenever I watched one of Niki's vlogs she referred to the house as Teala's house. And Teala has claimed it to be her own house. So I'm not really sure? Maybe she bought the house and allowed her parents to live with her?

Justreading4fun

sleepmon wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 am
Justreading4fun wrote:
I don't. I think it is Teala's house. That other person said it was her parent's. However, whenever I watched one of Niki's vlogs she referred to the house as Teala's house. And Teala has claimed it to be her own house. So I'm not really sure? Maybe she bought the house and allowed her parents to live with her?
Mhmm, I guess it a little unclear. But she did a house tour and everything so I just assumed it was hers

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

sleepmon wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
When you went over someone’s house a kid did you say “we are going to x’s parents house” or did you say “we are going to x’s house”.

When you moved did you refer to the new house as your parents home or your home?

Tesla’s name might be in the house I’ll give her that, but that’s her parents home just like the last one lmao.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Justreading4fun wrote:
sleepmon wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
Mhmm, I guess it a little unclear. But she did a house tour and everything so I just assumed it was hers
If you look at the comments on the house tour it says how Sierra said in one of her vids that it was Teala’s parents house. There was more evidence when the house tour came out I honestly don’t remember and don’t feel like digging any more, but yeah just go look at the comments on the house tour vid.

Justreading4fun

radishes wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:57 pm
Justreading4fun wrote:
sleepmon wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
If you look at the comments on the house tour it says how Sierra said in one of her vids that it was Teala’s parents house. There was more evidence when the house tour came out I honestly don’t remember and don’t feel like digging any more, but yeah just go look at the comments on the house tour vid.

Ahhh thanks I found it - it’s definitely her parents’ house

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

Hi guys, so, i stopped watching her videos a couple months ago. And i thought that she and adam were still dating? Because, i read that they broke up and started dating again. And now i watched a video called "boyfriend" with brent? Im so confused!!! Can someone explain me?
(English is my second language)

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

So she separated from the savage squad probably because she realized they were too fake and superficial. Eva is in this yoga/meditation/self-love vibe, I personally enjoy these things and I am not criticizing, but I feel like she does it just for the views........

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Brune wrote:So she separated from the savage squad probably because she realized they were too fake and superficial. Eva is in this yoga/meditation/self-love vibe, I personally enjoy these things and I am not criticizing, but I feel like she does it just for the views........
I honestly think Eva is just as superficial... if not even more than the other girls. She is over the top just for views. And remember someone in the thread said that in the early days of YouTube, Eva used to mass spam DM everyone and comment for them to check out her videos. And that in high school, she told people that she wanted to make it big. She really did make it for herself but she also used people to get where she is. She steps on people just to get ahead and if they don’t “serve her” anymore, she’ll drop them like a hot tamale.

Justreading4fun

Jcrewing wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 am
Brune wrote:So she separated from the savage squad probably because she realized they were too fake and superficial. Eva is in this yoga/meditation/self-love vibe, I personally enjoy these things and I am not criticizing, but I feel like she does it just for the views........
I honestly think Eva is just as superficial... if not even more than the other girls. She is over the top just for views. And remember someone in the thread said that in the early days of YouTube, Eva used to mass spam DM everyone and comment for them to check out her videos. And that in high school, she told people that she wanted to make it big. She really did make it for herself but she also used people to get where she is. She steps on people just to get ahead and if they don’t “serve her” anymore, she’ll drop them like a hot tamale.
I thought it was a bit self-centred of her to complain about nobody wanting to go on adventures with her. For one, you can’t just except people to drop everything and go abroad with you because you want to. Secondly, not everybody likes to constantly travel. And lastly, some people would prefer to plan stuff in advance so it doesn’t ruin any plans you already have... realistically in the world of work you don’t get to ~spontaneously~ fly out whenever you want. So the fact that this is something she can complain about just shows how spoilt she is :/

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

IDK is it just me or does she overhype herself on IG a lot? Like take for instance her Oahu vlogs. Her pictures on instagram seem to indicate she's living her best life, but in her vlogs it always seems like she is by herself unless she's traveling with someone else since the Smith family or any other surfer friends wants to hang out -- which they usually never do, I think she had to convince one of them to take her to dinner.

Justreading4fun

sleepmon wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:51 pm
IDK is it just me or does she overhype herself on IG a lot? Like take for instance her Oahu vlogs. Her pictures on instagram seem to indicate she's living her best life, but in her vlogs it always seems like she is by herself unless she's traveling with someone else since the Smith family or any other surfer friends wants to hang out -- which they usually never do, I think she had to convince one of them to take her to dinner.
I agree. Her Instagram is such a contrast to her in her vlogs..
On IG she comes across as vain and self-obsessed.. and masks it as ~self love~ and ~creativity~ lol no one needs to do that many photoshoots let’s be real 🙄 but the in her videos she doesn’t seem to carry the same persona as her IG but yeah I agree

Justreading4fun

And Eva tries too hard to be sexy... it’s like she’s constantly fishing for compliments... like did you really have to do a makeup tutorial in a white seamless bralette? If she hadn’t got her boobs down she would not be wearing that for makeup tutorial lol

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Its so annoying how she’s always doing those ig stories of her dancing around half naked while smiling at the camera and pulling her eyes back with her hands lmao. I just wanna be like chill bitch we get it. Once or twice is enough and cute I guess but she does it almost EVERYDAY

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Is Eva done trying to be a carbon copy of Alexis Ren yet, or is that still going on? I give it less the an a year until she's back with Teala and Sierra. Say what you will, but those two definitely valued the group's friendship more than Eva ever did. She was just on a power trip and wanted to be some Queen Bee leader and got pressed when the others didn't follow suit.

Justreading4fun

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:41 am
Its so annoying how she’s always doing those ig stories of her dancing around half naked while smiling at the camera and pulling her eyes back with her hands lmao. I just wanna be like chill bitch we get it. Once or twice is enough and cute I guess but she does it almost EVERYDAY

She’s so annoying 🙄

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Just want to show everybody one BTS photoshoot of one of Eva's new bffs. Compare the screenshot to the actual video. These two don't connect at all, the smile was fake and fabricated, but in a regular photo you'd think they were super close lol. IDK it just seems like... sad.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

Since Meredith has now come clean about her eating disorder...will Eva apologize for talking about it so publicly? Meredith explained on her new IG post that she’s comfortable sharing her journey, her therapist gave her the green light to talk about it on SM. There were some comments about the girls and Meredith agreed that they had made things worst because they brought it up so candidly, especially Eva. She’s certainly the most hypocrital, considering she had no patience and just plastered it all over the internet as if she were the victim. Now she does it to Teale and Sierra without an explanation to them and expects a pass. No you imbecile, you don’t value friendships at all cause you look for public validation. Everything this girl does is for attention, you can see it. Even her ex bf Adam left a heart emoji on Meredith’s post. Why? Cause maybe he finally realized her surface level positive energy vibes woke shit was too much of a facade because deep down she’s just as superficial as the girls she puts down.

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”