MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Re: MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by backagain12 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:43 am

quietcat6 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:12 am
I dont know... not exactly how you want your "boyfriend" responding to your heartfelt slobbery IG post about how amazing he is on your first Valentines day together. LOL!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
LOL “taking such good care of me” doesn’t she take care of him? I can’t with her 😂

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:39 am

That Dua Lipa dress was custom made...it should have fit her perfectly. How did she manage to get a custom dress so ill-fitting and tight?

Also it's not normal or healthy to lose your voice as often as Remi does. She needs to stop screaming.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:23 am

nrboone wrote:If I had the money she had to buy a house I’d get something super unique and cool. Why do people with that much money buy cookie cutter properties. It’s sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cause they’re all basic AF b!$@?hes. She’s gonna change her closet the moment she moves in. For sure to the ikea style that everyone has and what she has currently.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:25 am

I'm really surprised Remi didnt force Cal to post sappy Valentines messages to her on any social media.

All he did is say he wanted tequilla to be his valentine. Kind of telling.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner

Post by FrazzledIguana » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:25 pm

ari789 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:39 am
That Dua Lipa dress was custom made...it should have fit her perfectly. How did she manage to get a custom dress so ill-fitting and tight?

Also it's not normal or healthy to lose your voice as often as Remi does. She needs to stop screaming.
I thought the same thing, but now that I think about it the dress probably took time to make and she's probably gained a bunch of weight since getting measured for it.

Star23
Talker
Talker

Post by Star23 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:56 am

FrazzledIguana wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:25 pm
ari789 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:39 am

I thought the same thing, but now that I think about it the dress probably took time to make and she's probably gained a bunch of weight since getting measured for it.
I could also see Remi projecting that she would be in much better shape by then. She usually does her crazy diet exercise regimen few weeks before events.

I have a theory Alishas fitness drive is so she and & Remi don't wear the same size. No way they both wear mediums now! I'd hate sharing clothes with someone so gross.

SourHoney
Informer
Informer

Post by SourHoney » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 am

Lmao she got a sponsor from budlight and i don't know how the brand approved the post, she managed to make an ad about alcohol look like a video catered for 12yo girls, old school bethany mota style. With the same background music and everything.

Also Half the video are zooms at food or her eating. She only sips twice and makes weird faces.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:15 am

SourHoney wrote:Lmao she got a sponsor from budlight and i don't know how the brand approved the post, she managed to make an ad about alcohol look like a video catered for 12yo girls, old school bethany mota style. With the same background music and everything.

Also Half the video are zooms at food or her eating. She only sips twice and makes weird faces.
That probably explains why she and Cal are all about the Bud Light seltzers in the last couple of vlogs. They were always buying Truly before Bud Light.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:08 am

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
SourHoney wrote:Lmao she got a sponsor from budlight and i don't know how the brand approved the post, she managed to make an ad about alcohol look like a video catered for 12yo girls, old school bethany mota style. With the same background music and everything.

That probably explains why she and Cal are all about the Bud Light seltzers in the last couple of vlogs. They were always buying Truly before Bud Light.
So she was attempting to make it look like an authentic sponsorship but we know better

Star23
Talker
Talker

Post by Star23 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:03 pm

I'm sure she would jump at the chance of Tito's sponsoring her as well. I bet she got a tiktok after knowing high school kids watch her. Since Cals mom learned about Remis Tito's habits from students. I can't imagine the cringey things Stephanie hears from her students as well.

joycekba
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by joycekba » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:35 am

Her I want a baby prank is so cringey. I hate when girls do that or even the I’m pregnant prank cause it’s not funny. I’ve been struggling with infertility for years and when I finally got pregnant, I had a miscarriage. I can guarantee that the minute she buys her house, Cal will move in and she’ll get her birth control taken out cause they’re in a committed relationship and ready for the next step. Excuse me while I barf everywhere

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner

Post by FrazzledIguana » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:43 am

joycekba wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:35 am
Her I want a baby prank is so cringey. I hate when girls do that or even the I’m pregnant prank cause it’s not funny. I’ve been struggling with infertility for years and when I finally got pregnant, I had a miscarriage. I can guarantee that the minute she buys her house, Cal will move in and she’ll get her birth control taken out cause they’re in a committed relationship and ready for the next step. Excuse me while I barf everywhere
Sorry to hear about that. :( On the topic of her BC though, she already got it taken out. I'm 100% sure she's going to "forget" to take her pills once she buys a house to make Cal marry her.

soup---eater
Talker
Talker

Post by soup---eater » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:01 am

FrazzledIguana wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:43 am
joycekba wrote:
Sorry to hear about that. :( On the topic of her BC though, she already got it taken out. I'm 100% sure she's going to "forget" to take her pills once she buys a house to make Cal marry her.
Cal is her FIRST bf right? Imagine getting into your first relationship with such a preteen-like infatuation just because someone shows a bit of interest in you and basically throwing yourself onto them to the point where you're ready to have a baby/get married within 6-7 months :rofl: I'm not saying that you have to have a super long relationship to get to that point, but we all know Remi lacks the maturity to be ready for that.

Also on another note, my dad had a baby with a FWB back when I was in middle school (he'd been divorced from my mom for a while) because the girl LIED to him about taking her birth control. She had told him that she was regularly on the pill, but then like 2 years later he found out from her best friend that she purposely wanted to get pregnant with him because "he was a good dad" already and she wanted to force him to marry her. My little brother is now 10 and our family loves him but what she did was really really fucked up. I can see Remi pulling the exact same shit with Cal, except I think Cal would get sucked into getting married. My dad was like "lol fuck that" but Cal is too dependent on Remikin's money and clout right now.

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:03 am

joycekba wrote:
This is exactly the kind of cringey content I knew she’d come out with when she got into a relationship 😂 I’m going to sit this one out

ayapapayaxp
Learner
Learner

Post by ayapapayaxp » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:25 am

SourHoney wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 am
Lmao she got a sponsor from budlight and i don't know how the brand approved the post, she managed to make an ad about alcohol look like a video catered for 12yo girls, old school bethany mota style. With the same background music and everything.

Also she claimed in the video she “threw herself a party” but I’m pretty sure those shots are from Alisha’s super bowl get together 🙄🙄🙄

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:07 am

ayapapayaxp wrote:
SourHoney wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 am

Also she claimed in the video she “threw herself a party” but I’m pretty sure those shots are from Alisha’s super bowl get together ImageImageImage
It is from Alisha’s Super Bowl hangout. I wonder how Remi went about asking everyone if it’s okay for her to film a sponsored Instagram post when they were just chilling on a Sunday. That’s awkward af.

an0n
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by an0n » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:33 pm

I can't even deal with her immaturity. It's not even like a stand alone thing its like what does she think in her head. The last vlog was all her trying to let us know she drinks and has sex. Wow how revolutionary that a 25 year old might fuck and drink.

I remember reading on reddit once about a 30 something year old virgin and someone asked about how it was for him with like normal interactions and his response was great. He was like you walk into a room of people you just sort of assume everyone has had a hamburger and shares that experience and you don't need to talk or explain it, its like that with adults (in a non-religious setting) and sex. You don't need to let everyone know all the time. You are welcome to talk about it or make dirty jokes or whatever but you don't need to parade I DO IT all the time. If she just posted about having a boyfriend and going to Mexico with him I would assume they were fucking even without seeing her try and jump his bones and joke about pregnancy.

LisaStone
Debater
Debater

Post by LisaStone » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:44 pm

an0n wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:33 pm
I can't even deal with her immaturity. It's not even like a stand alone thing its like what does she think in her head. The last vlog was all her trying to let us know she drinks and has sex. Wow how revolutionary that a 25 year old might fuck and drink.

I remember reading on reddit once about a 30 something year old virgin and someone asked about how it was for him with like normal interactions and his response was great. He was like you walk into a room of people you just sort of assume everyone has had a hamburger and shares that experience and you don't need to talk or explain it, its like that with adults (in a non-religious setting) and sex. You don't need to let everyone know all the time. You are welcome to talk about it or make dirty jokes or whatever but you don't need to parade I DO IT all the time. If she just posted about having a boyfriend and going to Mexico with him I would assume they were fucking even without seeing her try and jump his bones and joke about pregnancy.

Ugh right, it's probably because she is a little bit older to start having sex so she finally feels like an "adult" and is excited about finally being in this stage of life and needs everyone to know. I'm sure if this was her second or third boyfriend she would not be doing this.

soup---eater
Talker
Talker

Post by soup---eater » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:27 pm

LisaStone wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:44 pm
an0n wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:33 pm

Ugh right, it's probably because she is a little bit older to start having sex so she finally feels like an "adult" and is excited about finally being in this stage of life and needs everyone to know. I'm sure if this was her second or third boyfriend she would not be doing this.
I think that's partly it, but I know a lot of people who don't have their first relationship until their late 20s or even 30s and they don't act like *that*. I genuinely just think she's immature in general and still equates adulthood with sex, i guess.
Or hell, maybe we're all wrong and she just plays it up to get more views & clicks from her younger audience. Who knows.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:05 pm

backagain12 wrote:
joycekba wrote:
This is exactly the kind of cringey content I knew she’d come out with when she got into a relationship Image I’m going to sit this one out
Same haha I cringed enough from the thumbnail, couldn’t bring myself to click on it.

mzkitteh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mzkitteh » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:46 pm

I haven't watched a Remi video in forever. Clicked on the recent one. Remembered why I don't watch her. She just seems too flaunty about everything. And the prank was lame. Congrats. You have a boyfriend. You drink. You're sexually active. You have money. You get to travel to all these places.
What got you there? Hmmm.
.......meow.......

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:31 pm

I listened to one of the masters episodes of Pretty Stupid and she mentioned she couldn’t have her birthday party at her apartment because of her awful neighbors. Gee imagine paying like $4000 a month for an apartment and probably working a stressful job and then having to live next store to the human embodiment of a dumpster fire. She probably has to buy a house because she’s on the verge of getting kicked out for being a terrible tenant. Probably constantly screaming, drunk, blasting movies/music, using ridiculous sex everyone knows she’s getting some. I can only imagine it’s her fault.

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by cheesedanish » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:47 pm

It seems like she has mentioned this (baby talk) before judging by Cal’s immediate response of “Nooooo” like wtf Remi do you joke about this often? She’s so weird...

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:53 pm

nrboone wrote:I listened to one of the masters episodes of Pretty Stupid and she mentioned she couldn’t have her birthday party at her apartment because of her awful neighbors. Gee imagine paying like $4000 a month for an apartment and probably working a stressful job and then having to live next store to the human embodiment of a dumpster fire. She probably has to buy a house because she’s on the verge of getting kicked out for being a terrible tenant. Probably constantly screaming, drunk, blasting movies/music, using ridiculous sex everyone knows she’s getting some. I can only imagine it’s her fault.

Don’t forget the mail situation. It sounds like they have a designated area downstairs to pick up their mail. I can only imagine how much of a pain in the ass it is when her packages pile up. She vlogs in the gym to practice for her dance videos.

Also, there was the nonsense when she was trying to get rid of her flocked Christmas tree in the main elevator (because she couldn’t wait for the service elevator to be available to use).

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:57 pm

Remi wants y'all hating bitches to know... she be having the sex with his tall white man! so get jealous

LOL but seriously... i can't. WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS. The cringe.

Remi 100% has a finsta where she follows every beauty guru/vlogger etc including Tara Michelle whom she had a fallout with. I think she probably sees Tara's relationship with her bf so she does things like this to keep up with her...

The fart her bf did during the "prank" wasn't to make her laugh. I think it was to push her away. I just don't think he's as attracted to her as she is to him. It's very rare in my experience for a straight guy to turn down an offer. There's nothing wrong with her being thirsty we've all been there but she doesn't know how to be subtle about it

Return to “MissRemiAshten”