MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Egoist
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by Egoist »

She bought more swimsuits just for her trip with Cal.
Who remembers her insanely massive swimsuit collection? Because I do :barf:

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by an0n »

Egoist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:48 am
She bought more swimsuits just for her trip with Cal.
Who remembers her insanely massive swimsuit collection? Because I do :barf:
All her swimsuits were two sizes too small 25lbs ago, who knows how they fit now.

As far as Cal's time off work I believe he's still working but don't PAs work by the day, so he would probably work a ton for a bit and then not at all. I also assume he's still working because while Remi definitely picks up the tab for everything related to them I cannot see her literally just transferring him cash to pay his rent to get like his video games or like her birthday present, etc. I know she's into spoiling everyone and all that but I just have to think she realizes that she shouldn't be literally just giving him money for no work.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Anyone else think she's buying a house because Cal and also she mentioned things happening in her apartment that's making her want to leave earlier, before her lease it up.... could it be that others in her floor/building are finally done with her shenanigans?
BANNED

:hugs:

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

isabela_hawthorne wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:51 pm
Cal doesn’t look like any of the doppelgängers that she has posted. He looks just like Butt-Head from Beavis and Butt-Head. But of course she’ll never post that!

Also in pretty sure he only likes her because she takes him places.
it seems like cal is a semi decent human being. but is he with remi because of her looks? aboslutely not. he's still with remi because of all the insane perks that come from it. imagine the insane networking he can get by going to these premieres or who remi might know? plus, she probably pays for everything and he's going to slowly float into "moving in" and not pay rent or for food.

chickennugget123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chickennugget123 »

Did anybody else notice this in her latest vlog? Her teeth look so strange to me. I don't remember them always looking like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

I love how we mentioned how she dresses like she has daddy issues and now she’s hanging out with him. Also imagine all the tacky cheap shit she’s gonna get for her home decor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isabela_hawthorne
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by isabela_hawthorne »

Girl has been dating Butt-Head for a little over six months and already talking about what song she’s going to dance to with her dad 💆🏽‍♀️

This might be really messed up but I can’t wait til the “We Broke Up” video.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

When was the last time Remi vlogged and didn't tell us how she was on a two day hangover?!

In the last PB episode they were talking about Taylor Swift and Miley having to like show the public that they've grown up and that on a smaller scale Alisha was like I had to consciously tell herself it was okay to not make back to school videos or whatever. I think in Remi's head she's seriously just opening up about things she hid a bit more but its so pathetic at 25 to constantly be talking about bottles and bottles of Titos and how your hungover multiple times a week. Like it's not even that she's partying so much, I'm just so shocked at her image of normal.

----------

I think most of the issues she's been talking about is like the dishwasher not working and the fridge and stuff related to management. There were definitely signs that the management sucked. I'm positive she plans on also using it as an excuse to move Cal in, like the timing was just so perfect!!! :roll:

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

Coincidence that the first house she looked at looks pretty much exactly like Alisha's? I think not lol.

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

If I had the money she had to buy a house I’d get something super unique and cool. Why do people with that much money buy cookie cutter properties. It’s sad.

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner

Post by FrazzledIguana »

Maybe it's a safety thing? I don't know if the property was in a gated community, but a lot of nice looking housing developments are all cookie cutter. Plus, if you have a unique home it'd be easier to spot. If it looks generic it might be harder to figure out where the Youtuber lives. I mean I don't see anyone wanting to go stalk Remi's house, but stranger things have happened.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Does she realize she's not buying a family home? Even if she moves Cal or another boyfriend in I do not think she intends to have roommates like Alisha. Those houses are massive and so so so unnecessary. I know her budget will be bigger than some people's and houses aren't ever made tiny but the sheer size of some of those living rooms and like when she commented on the large stairs thats cause thats overall just a fucking massive house. I'm all for a large master with a nice bathroom and closet or a nice kitchen no problem but you can get that in a smaller house too. Like Alisha's house it big but its not over the top. Gabbi Hanna's is fucking ridiculous. Also Rem kept commented on the stupidest things like the microwave or the fireplace, all the things that will look outdated and can be replaced anyways. I don't expect her to know about the furnace or plumbing system but things like floor plan and direction the sun will be in the yard are things she should be looking at.

I have a house and I live by myself. It's 3 bedrooms and that's more than enough and allows me to have a guest space and an office but the basement is furnished and I don't even have a use for it. Like you really don't need excessive space all you have to do is clean more.

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner

Post by FrazzledIguana »

Maybe Remi needs the so extra tag? Because she has those new money sooo extra problems of buying too much because she can. It could also be an influencer pissing contest type thing, too. Who can buy the best house with their Youtube money? I'm actually getting curious about the video now. I don't get notifications from her channels so I'll have to hunt that down. I just hope she starts renting a cheaper office space and not having two full fridges of rotting food. A guest house on the property would work as an office. She could have her private home space, then have her separate work space. Save on gas, time, not need a second fridge....or you know have two fridges within walking distance. :roll:

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Her birthday vlog was kind of sad on the second day. I thought Alisha got everything for the party and set it up, but that wasn’t the case. It was Remi doing everything with Cal and Eli. It just seems weird to me that the person hosting didn’t do anything.

Remi vlogged her nail appointment too and said that her nails are real. Girl needs to trim off the nastiness and just grow them out again.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Dua Lipa dress side by side.Image

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 »

quietcat6 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:12 am
I dont know... not exactly how you want your "boyfriend" responding to your heartfelt slobbery IG post about how amazing he is on your first Valentines day together. LOL!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
LOL “taking such good care of me” doesn’t she take care of him? I can’t with her 😂

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

That Dua Lipa dress was custom made...it should have fit her perfectly. How did she manage to get a custom dress so ill-fitting and tight?

Also it's not normal or healthy to lose your voice as often as Remi does. She needs to stop screaming.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

nrboone wrote:If I had the money she had to buy a house I’d get something super unique and cool. Why do people with that much money buy cookie cutter properties. It’s sad.

Cause they’re all basic AF b!$@?hes. She’s gonna change her closet the moment she moves in. For sure to the ikea style that everyone has and what she has currently.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I'm really surprised Remi didnt force Cal to post sappy Valentines messages to her on any social media.

All he did is say he wanted tequilla to be his valentine. Kind of telling.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner

Post by FrazzledIguana »

ari789 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:39 am
That Dua Lipa dress was custom made...it should have fit her perfectly. How did she manage to get a custom dress so ill-fitting and tight?

Also it's not normal or healthy to lose your voice as often as Remi does. She needs to stop screaming.
I thought the same thing, but now that I think about it the dress probably took time to make and she's probably gained a bunch of weight since getting measured for it.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”