soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by soup---eater »

issa_bella wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:50 pm
FYi. It wasn't the first video of Remi involving her being pregnant...
😬😬😬 yikes

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Star23 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:47 pm
soup---eater wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:09 am
Star23 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:47 am
joycekba wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:35 am
Her I want a baby prank is so cringey. I hate when girls do that or even the I’m pregnant prank cause it’s not funny. I’ve been struggling with infertility for years and when I finally got pregnant, I had a miscarriage. I can guarantee that the minute she buys her house, Cal will move in and she’ll get her birth control taken out cause they’re in a committed relationship and ready for the next step. Excuse me while I barf everywhere
Didn't Steph get pregnant then engaged & is planning a wedding? Maybe Remi is trying to keep up with her friend. Not judging Steph because I've been engaged a year & now 7weeks pregnant🙂 I think it's desperate of Remi to put all this pressure on her first boyfriend ever.
Steph is leagues more mature than Remi and lives a normal life, i bet Remi wishes she had that. She would never willingly give up her influencer lifestyle though, that youtube and instagram $$$ is too good. AH congrats to you by the way!!

Also this is a tangent but does anyone else miss Remi's college friends? I think Steph/Leigh/Heather/the other girl (I don't remember her name and I feel bad, but she was white with blonde hair and heavier like Remi at the time) were the best people around Remi and kept her grounded. Now she cycles through influencer friends yearly. I like Alisha and Eli alright but can't stand greasy Oli. You would think with her being supposed bff's with Alisha, she would be closer to Ashley/Taryn (sp?) and have them as more mature influences for her. But no they only hang around her because Alisha brings remi to her house all the time :rofl:

(EDIT the other girl's name was Danielle!)
Thanks🙂
Danielle appeared shortly in her reuniting with Hillary clips. That's what was fun about her old vlogs because her friends didn't care about influencer things. Now everything is about image, views & sponsorships. I wonder what ran Dakota off besides the crazy binge eating in Tokyo.
OH her name was Hillary, not Heather, you're right. Oops :?

okeythen
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by okeythen »

Her behavior, dressing style, tik toks, screaming etc... is all so tacky.
Her an cal just are so weird together. Idk if she continues her current lifestyle, she will be back to 0 with her weight loss. But we all know that coachella is coming so she is gonna start some crash diet soon. Plus its gonna be the 1st coachella with a boyfriend. That means: endless kissing and dancing stories with cal on instagram during concerts, tasteless outfits that are 10x too small, olis frozen face dancing between remi and cal begging for attention, alisha and remi bff action and overall remi being remi: splits, twerking, whatever gets everyones attention. Oh and ofc an episode of pb before coachella about their excitement of going:
Omgggg sooosooooo exciteeed for this year!!! All the insta pics we gonna get... in sooooo cuutee outfits.
A pb episode after coachella:
Omggg it was sooooooo amazing this year guyys. Including laughing and inside jokes with alisha but heeey we cant tell you guys!

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Can't remember if i've said it in here before but the only reason her and alisha are friends it's because the azn girl squad ditched alisha and remi stayed, the other girls low key ditched remi too for being to immature and hang out with her briefly here and there for pr.

Now that alisha has more people around her remi is more on the side, their friendship is not as deep as they want to make it seem on PB and the vlogs.

The baby joke was weird. It seems like she has brought it up before and he is T I R E D of it. He just was like Nooooo. (Like, not again please.. i just want you to take me places and feed me for free...and fuck here and there because i have needs and no one else)

I know they have only dated 6mo but if they were really as committed as she wishes they were, he would've said something along the lines of "i want us to do this and that first" "we should enjoy eachother more"

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

I know it’s the least of our problems where remi is concerned but it really bugs me that she says “touring” new houses rather than “viewing” new houses or is that just because I’m British?

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Dontstopmenow wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:18 pm
I know it’s the least of our problems where remi is concerned but it really bugs me that she says “touring” new houses rather than “viewing” new houses or is that just because I’m British?
I think its just a cultural difference, bc im american and we usually say both. Like, "I'm gonna go view this house" and "I'm gonna go tour this house" are interchangeable imo.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

SourHoney wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:43 am
Can't remember if i've said it in here before but the only reason her and alisha are friends it's because the azn girl squad ditched alisha and remi stayed, the other girls low key ditched remi too for being to immature and hang out with her briefly here and there for pr.

Now that alisha has more people around her remi is more on the side, their friendship is not as deep as they want to make it seem on PB and the vlogs.

The baby joke was weird. It seems like she has brought it up before and he is T I R E D of it. He just was like Nooooo. (Like, not again please.. i just want you to take me places and feed me for free...and fuck here and there because i have needs and no one else)

I know they have only dated 6mo but if they were really as committed as she wishes they were, he would've said something along the lines of "i want us to do this and that first" "we should enjoy eachother more"
thanks for the clarification on A & R. I been wondering since I started watching her.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

soup---eater wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:26 pm
Dontstopmenow wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:18 pm
I think its just a cultural difference, bc im american and we usually say both. Like, "I'm gonna go view this house" and "I'm gonna go tour this house" are interchangeable imo.

Ok cool just a cultural thing then. I thought it was remi being obnoxious and over the top as usual, like saying you’re touring something to me would give the illusion of a huge property estate with like a castle and acres of land etc.

unfortunate-luck
Stalker
Stalker

Post by unfortunate-luck »

First time posting here...I just saw her recent Instagram story and had to screen shot the disgusting nails 🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

unfortunate-luck wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:56 pm
First time posting here...I just saw her recent Instagram story and had to screen shot the disgusting nails 🤢
ugh does she ever wash her hands? always food particles under there...
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

Honestly I almost barfed when she was making pasta for cal from scratch. All that bacteria from her fungus infested nails making the dough. I’m surprised he hasn’t been to the hospital for an infection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

So now she’s keto...? Geez. This is a train wreck.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

nrboone wrote:So now she’s keto...? Geez. This is a train wreck.

I’ve heard keto is actually a decent diet for people with PCOS.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

radishes wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:14 pm

It is. It's the fact that we know she can't follow a proper diet to save her life. She's gonna end up becoming obsessive with it (see: the tomato diet) and then burnout and start binging.

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

radishes wrote:

I could see that if a doctor recommended it. I hope that’s it. But honestly she’s probably doing it to try to lose weight fast and not for the possibility health benefits.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

soup---eater wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:41 pm
radishes wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:14 pm

It is. It's the fact that we know she can't follow a proper diet to save her life. She's gonna end up becoming obsessive with it (see: the tomato diet) and then burnout and start binging.
She is already trying to find shortcuts, trying to make keto bread and look-alike carbs.
I wonder if she stopped going with the nutritionist or if he is helping her with this because he would tell her to eat like a cup of oats for breakfast.

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

I have PCOS and yes a keto style diet helps but to be honest it is very unhealthy.... this diet won’t solve anything because as soon as she goes back to eating normally again, she’ll gain the weight back (+ more)... because let’s be honest no one can live a whole life following keto... you’ll get on the long run health issues with it. She needs is to simply eat less and better, Eat minimum carbs. That is what I do... I eat two slices of bread in the morning with cream cheese then at midday and evening either vegetables with a protein source. I can eat as many vegetables as I want, and I also eat minimum one fruit a day but don’t binge eat on fruit nor sugar of course. I allow myself to eat a “normal” meal 2/3 times a week and this has been perfect for me. No need to go all keto and eat tons of grease and fatty alternatives. she will have heart problems eventually with this type of diet! She needs to simply eat “natural” and “healthy” things! And get some psychological help to deal with her binge eating problems.

antisac
Stalker
Stalker

Post by antisac »

Her huge mansion is going to be even more crowded than her apartment is.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

10000% remi is trying keto because it has a reputation for helping people lose weight fast, and not because it could be beneficial for people with pcos (though that will be her excuse). she'll ride the keto train to get some content out of it (what i eat in a day, how i lost the weight again, keto recipes for weight loss) and she'll probably LOOOVE the fact that she's "allowed" to eat tons of greasy/fatty foods, but she'll slip up relatively quickly by drunk binging on tons of potatoes and bread. she'll milk that for content (titles like "i messed up" about her binging on carbs or "getting back to it" about getting back into ketosis) up until she decides to give it up and do a "why keto didn't work" video where she fails to explain that keto just ~wasn't right~ for her, probably including info from her quack nutritionist about how keto isn't healthy and maybe some bs about how she was undereating.
based on the remi we all know, she'll probably never truly address the root of her problems, she'll just keep looking for shortcuts, quick fixes, and bandaids so she can try to be skinny like mia and tiff

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 »

danny-devito wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:21 pm
10000% remi is trying keto because it has a reputation for helping people lose weight fast, and not because it could be beneficial for people with pcos (though that will be her excuse). she'll ride the keto train to get some content out of it (what i eat in a day, how i lost the weight again, keto recipes for weight loss) and she'll probably LOOOVE the fact that she's "allowed" to eat tons of greasy/fatty foods, but she'll slip up relatively quickly by drunk binging on tons of potatoes and bread. she'll milk that for content (titles like "i messed up" about her binging on carbs or "getting back to it" about getting back into ketosis) up until she decides to give it up and do a "why keto didn't work" video where she fails to explain that keto just ~wasn't right~ for her, probably including info from her quack nutritionist about how keto isn't healthy and maybe some bs about how she was undereating.
based on the remi we all know, she'll probably never truly address the root of her problems, she'll just keep looking for shortcuts, quick fixes, and bandaids so she can try to be skinny like mia and tiff
I’m so sorry and I feel like such a bitch for noticing but she looks so fat in the thumbnail of her latest vlog :/ Rem what is you doing !!!

Edit to add: omg she’s so embarrassing; she put on lingerie towards the end just took for her mans 😂

Return to “MissRemiAshten”