Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by backagain12 »

Sardothi3n wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:59 am
uh, yikes Remi. that's sad 😂
Jesus Christ such low standards !! That’s just casual sex babe....

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Sardothi3n wrote:uh, yikes Remi. that's sad Image
Yeah. The stuff she clicks "like" for on Twitter are disturbing reflections of her real mental state.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

quietcat6 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:32 pm
She is really loving that her naive followers are suggesting she is pregnant just cause Daisy is supposedly clingy with her.

Hello, your dog is having panic attacks and clingy because you treat her like crap.

Also, you are def not pregnant. Your boyfriend cant stand to kiss you much less have sex. Duh!

How long before she visits her friend who just had the baby and takes selfies of herself holding the baby with Cam standing awkwardly nearby with that "Something stinks" look he always has on his face.

Also daisy is probably having panic attacks because she never knows how long she’s going to be with remi before she gets dumped at someone else’s house for weeks at a time while she goes off gallivanting all over the place for weeks on end! She probably just wants some stability and routine and to not be screamed at constantly!

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

backagain12 wrote:
Sardothi3n wrote:
uh, yikes Remi. that's sad Image
For Tapatalkers:

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
backagain12 wrote:
Sardothi3n wrote:
uh, yikes Remi. that's sad Image
For Tapatalkers:
Tapatalkers appreciate you!

Also geez what a sad sentiment towards relationship. If you actually feel like that in a relationship that’s not funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

That's not a relationship just a booty call :?

elephants35
Learner
Learner

Post by elephants35 »

Her new vlog about redecorating her kitchen :x Sooooo boring. no one gives a shit what slightly seasoned chicken breast you're eating Remi. and they care even less what Eli is eating

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

She really only wears extra baggy sweats these days. Can't imagine why.

aaa6
Learner
Learner

Post by aaa6 »

Her redecorated kitchen is a great example of how much she hoards, that kitchen has an insane amount of storage space (more than enough for one person) and everything is still busting at the seams. Her kitchen is starting to look as cluttered and excessive as her walk in closet room.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

aaa6 wrote:Her redecorated kitchen is a great example of how much she hoards, that kitchen has an insane amount of storage space (more than enough for one person) and everything is still busting at the seams. Her kitchen is starting to look as cluttered and excessive as her walk in closet room.
I’m pretty sure her jars of flour are there for aesthetics. Remi is hella short, so I don’t understand why she thinks those shelves are practical for her to use. They’re heavy containers. Plus, I hate having cups and dishes on an open shelf. That shit would have to be cleaned regularly.

I can’t stand her Costco shopping anymore. They went to buy pants for Cal, but Remi kept salivating over the unhealthy stuff she won’t buy on camera. This vlog was unnecessary and showed nothing of interest.

It’s also awkward when Remi mentions that she was in a sorority. Girl wasn’t in it (or university) for very long, but she is insanely proud about being in one. Her chapter and national probably stopped caring about her after she left and no longer paid dues.

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

quietcat6 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:32 pm
She is really loving that her naive followers are suggesting she is pregnant just cause Daisy is supposedly clingy with her.

Hello, your dog is having panic attacks and clingy because you treat her like crap.

Also, you are def not pregnant. Your boyfriend cant stand to kiss you much less have sex. Duh!

How long before she visits her friend who just had the baby and takes selfies of herself holding the baby with Cam standing awkwardly nearby with that "Something stinks" look he always has on his face.

I predict a pic of Cal holding the baby and her caption ‘OMG my ovaries 🥺😍

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

aaa6 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:14 pm
Her redecorated kitchen is a great example of how much she hoards, that kitchen has an insane amount of storage space (more than enough for one person) and everything is still busting at the seams. Her kitchen is starting to look as cluttered and excessive as her walk in closet room.
yes, remi is a hoarder. Makes you think how empty her life must be to have the urge to fill up every possible physical space around her with junk :?
BANNED

:hugs:

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:24 pm
aaa6 wrote:Her redecorated kitchen is a great example of how much she hoards, that kitchen has an insane amount of storage space (more than enough for one person) and everything is still busting at the seams. Her kitchen is starting to look as cluttered and excessive as her walk in closet room.
I’m pretty sure her jars of flour are there for aesthetics. Remi is hella short, so I don’t understand why she thinks those shelves are practical for her to use. They’re heavy containers. Plus, I hate having cups and dishes on an open shelf. That shit would have to be cleaned regularly.

I can’t stand her Costco shopping anymore. They went to buy pants for Cal, but Remi kept salivating over the unhealthy stuff she won’t buy on camera. This vlog was unnecessary and showed nothing of interest.

It’s also awkward when Remi mentions that she was in a sorority. Girl wasn’t in it (or university) for very long, but she is insanely proud about being in one. Her chapter and national probably stopped caring about her after she left and no longer paid dues.
yeah, it really made NO sense to put full glass jars that high up on a shelf when you're as short as she is. sure it looks decent, but it's just the complete opposite of practical. also agreed on how uncomfortable the costco trip was. rem, you don't have to point out every single sweet/unhealthy processed thing, pick it up, talk about how cute it is, and how you won't buy it. i really don't have any other words for how it makes me feel besides uncomfortable.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

danny-devito wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:57 pm
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:

yeah, it really made NO sense to put full glass jars that high up on a shelf when you're as short as she is. sure it looks decent, but it's just the complete opposite of practical. also agreed on how uncomfortable the costco trip was. rem, you don't have to point out every single sweet/unhealthy processed thing, pick it up, talk about how cute it is, and how you won't buy it. i really don't have any other words for how it makes me feel besides uncomfortable.
Of course she would put food in decorative jars with no intention of using them. She's never been practical. This is the same girl who has gumballs and rock candy in giant jars around her closet and bedroom as decor.

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

She is such a hoarder and buys so much... it’s just crazy! Why put stuff in jars she won’t be able to reach and we all know she’ll never use. I remember when she used to have a cookie jar. The jar was enormous and I bet ya all these cookies got dried up after three days.

Was watching an old vlog the one “I rescued my employees”. Her stash of energy drink is enormous. But what struck me the most is how she eats a gigantic breakfast of two eggs with spinach, then one hour later or so she eats another unhealthy “healthy snack made of cauliflower pop corn”.... I mean if I ate such a breakfast I wouldn’t be able to eat for another 3 hours!

When she’s shopping, she has such an obsession for food. Keeps on filming all the unhealthy products, you can see this is 100% frustration. Instead of being honest and just telling us how she really feels, she’s like “I am a healthy person and I have no problem with food nor issues. Being on a diet is super easy” when we all know she is struggling so much...

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:

I agree- she didn't even finish her first year right? I don't get why she boasts about it when she dropped out of a good school! I'd be so mad if I were one of the girls who paid dues for the whole time I was at that uni and Remi just keeps mentioning it like she was a full member every single year.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Double post but: I am DESPERATE for her to cut her hair. PLEASE Remi, you would look AMAZING with shoulder length (or even a bob) hair!

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

dietgossip wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:09 am
Double post but: I am DESPERATE for her to cut her hair. PLEASE Remi, you would look AMAZING with shoulder length (or even a bob) hair!
i agree she would/did look good with short hair. but she would never because arm flabs
BANNED

:hugs:

feversugar
Learner
Learner

Post by feversugar »

dietgossip wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:09 am
Her real hair probably is shoulder length lol. She’s shown it a few times in some vlogs when she goes to the hairdresser. She wears a full head of extensions.

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Post by Pineappless »

DH_enthusiast wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:46 am
She is such a hoarder and buys so much... it’s just crazy! Why put stuff in jars she won’t be able to reach and we all know she’ll never use. I remember when she used to have a cookie jar. The jar was enormous and I bet ya all these cookies got dried up after three days.
She still has the cookies in the jar. They’re now on top of her cabinets.
I’m sure that doesn’t help her junk food cravings, decorating her kitchen with Oreos but not being able to eat them.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”