Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

Post by kittykat94 »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Egoist wrote:
What is this girl doing? She gives me so much secondhand embarrassment.
The other girls fake laughing and how they’re acting like they didn’t plan it out before hand makes me cringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can’t stop staring at her fupa

mgiilbs234
Learner
Learner

Post by mgiilbs234 »

WCSaidSo wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:58 am
I’m on the fence about the “obsession with weightloss” thing. If you’ve never been fat, you don’t understand. If you’ve always been fat, you have already tried every diet and recommendation under the sun. You’ve lost weight, and then you’ve gained it back plus more. If you have always been overweight, and you want to lose a lot of it, you almost have to be “obsessed”, so to speak, because your body wants to remain the way it’s always been. Remi eating boiled eggs as snacks is smart (though gross in a public). Working out so much is her content, plus she has nothing else to do. Her issues are 1) wanting to be a completely different body type and 2) still thinking of unhealthy food as a reward. Both of those issues have most likely been with her as long as she can remember. If she fought these issues with therapy, she would wear great, correctly sized clothes. She might learn to eat treats in moderation. Heck, even I have taken a bite of something to taste it and then spit it out. I don’t want to be fat again. To a person who has always exercised and eaten healthy, I probably sound crazy, but to those who have been fat before, you probably understand what I am saying.
We are all so different and have such different experiences. It’s cool to bounce ideas off one another in GG. :love2:
I agree, I've lost 60lbs in the last year and to do that it HAS to be a complete lifestyle change which often translates into an obsession or looks like one. Don't get me wrong, I think remi's dumb for believing her quack nutritionist, and spewing lies about her weight loss, but admitting you gained weight to your internet followers would be sooo difficult and I think it's great that she's being honest even if it's a polished version (she's probably not as okay with it as she says - I would lie about that to the internet, too tbh). And yes, I feel you! I agree that people who have always been an acceptable body type generally don't understand the fear of gaining weight and I too will occasionally take a bite of something and spit it out because it's honestly not worth the calories! Tbh as long as it doesn't interfere with your life and isn't causing distress, it's fine.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

She doesnt update that get fit with Remi IG account at all any more. Guess she cant photoshop herself skinny anymore and doesnt want the reality smacking her in the face.

Also, watched a tiny bit of that "who I'm dating, my love life" vlog on her main channel and she definitely is going out partying because she knows she has that reward of "cheat meal" afterwards. She literally lights up talking about the meals and how she orders them to be delivered to her apartment exactly as she arrives home, and that she gets the burger and fries, milkshake, and fried cheese sticks.

It shows, Remi. It shows.

On another note: Wow! Eli is looking really good with his weightloss. Remi must be so envious of him and Alisha's progress.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

monstermonkey
Talker
Talker

MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

Post by monstermonkey »

Those lavender leggings are so unflattering on her. Idk of it’s the color, material, or them being way too small (probably all three) but they really highlight and accentuate all the wrong areas.

jbrittanyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by jbrittanyy23 »

As a runner, no one would ever wear this running in the summer... I really think she’s faking the whole nike run thing. But maybe its different in LA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

quietcat6 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:00 am
She doesnt update that get fit with Remi IG account at all any more. Guess she cant photoshop herself skinny anymore and doesnt want the reality smacking her in the face.

Also, watched a tiny bit of that "who I'm dating, my love life" vlog on her main channel and she definitely is going out partying because she knows she has that reward of "cheat meal" afterwards. She literally lights up talking about the meals and how she orders them to be delivered to her apartment exactly as she arrives home, and that she gets the burger and fries, milkshake, and fried cheese sticks.

On another note: Wow! Eli is looking really good with his weightloss. Remi must be so envious of him and Alisha's progress.ImageImage

Guess who updates getfitwithrem 30 minutes ago?

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

jbrittanyy23 wrote:As a runner, no one would ever wear this running in the summer... I really think she’s faking the whole nike run thing. But maybe its different in LA
If Remi isn’t showing a screenshot of her stats on the app, she is phoning in this sponsorship. Running outdoors shows the map she runs. There’s no way to fake that unless she has someone else do it for her.

It looked like she was wearing the pink outfit all day yesterday, so I doubt she actually ran in it. It’s just an outfit for Instagram pics.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:00 am

Guess who updates getfitwithrem 30 minutes ago?
LOL! She is such a douche!

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
jbrittanyy23 wrote:As a runner, no one would ever wear this running in the summer... I really think she’s faking the whole nike run thing. But maybe its different in LA
If Remi isn’t showing a screenshot of her stats on the app, she is phoning in this sponsorship. Running outdoors shows the map she runs. There’s no way to fake that unless she has someone else do it for her.

It looked like she was wearing the pink outfit all day yesterday, so I doubt she actually ran in it. It’s just an outfit for Instagram pics.
And who runs with their hair down like that?

Also, hate when she holds her scrappy hair strands out for the photos. Like she's oh so naturally fixing her hair and it's all so candid.

Post by Guest »

I mean, of course we all go running in a half up half down curled hair and makeup.
It isn't a run if I'm not all dolled up for it.

Honestly even if she's faking it, she can easily take a short clip of running up some stairs or something with her hair in braids like she normally does.
I get wanting to post a good picture since it's her main account but sis come on, don't tell me you couldn't take a short clip and post it on your story or the fitness account.

I'm so fed up of all of this fake shit.
Props to her speaking out about the weight gain. But yet again, even if her message was good I'd have preferred she spoke out about how she really feels.
When I first watched the clip I found myself questioning why I don't feel the same and why I feel like shit when I do step on the scale and I've gone up a kg or two.

It's so completely okay to gain some weight back but it's also so normal to feel like shit about it. It's so normal.

I'm on my own fitness journey, I've lost 5kgs so far (not huge) and I've learnt to come to terms with the fact that I may end up gaining some back, either because I don't stay in a calorie deficit or I stop working out for a while. And I've learnt to seek out where my problem areas are and work on them.
I would've loved to hear her talk more about how she's dealing with this mentally. How she truly feels. Especially as someone who lost so much weight in comparison to me. I'd love to hear how she's working on her mental health and what tips she'd offer for people who have lost weight and fear gaining it back or those who are currently working on losing weight and have the same fears or encounter the same problem.

She's got such a huge platform and yes it's difficult to come on and tell people you're not okay, but it's so normal to feel like that so why lie? Why lie when you can use your platform to help those who do feel the same?
By saying "oh it's so normal and it's okay" you're gonna make so many girls think "If Remi feels okay after gaining 9lbs then why do I feel like shit for gaining 2lbs?". You've now got someone feeling even worse. You've now got a young teenager questioning why she feels so bad when the person she looks up to for inspiration can just brush it off.

It's a massive issue to just play it off like it's normal, especially to her younger fans.
I'm 21 and I had to sit down and come to terms with the fact that she was definitely lying and that's it's okay to feel bad about gaining when you've worked hard to get it off. And also understand that it's normal and I just have to hop back on the track and not give up.

So now think about the overweight 16 year old who not only has to deal with other issues and has been working her butt off to lose the weight, but now sits questioning herself to figure out what's wrong with her mind for being upset about weight gain.

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

jbrittanyy23 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:05 am
As a runner, no one would ever wear this running in the summer... I really think she’s faking the whole nike run thing. But maybe its different in LA
Can you imagine running with your hair open like that? I would be so annoyed :roll: But this picture is made for instagram, so who knows what she would actually wear or if she even runs... I doubt it.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Guess who updated their “fitness” Instagram lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

lol cringe at her trying to get noticed by the Aladdin cast by singing the stupid song near them ... lol dumbass

kindredgossamer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kindredgossamer »

YouTubers are all decently conceited but there's some about pretty basic that takes it overboard. I listened for the first few eps, but it's honestly so random and just... Uninteresting? In the beginning I get ot if it's bad because they're just starting out, but they have a whole professional crew. They think they're so so so important because they have to go "record," and it gives them an inflated perception of reality.

Also with pods tho I feel like they usually have a "topic" and Remi and Alisha's topic is "OMG we are so popular we can make a podcast where we just talk in circles and it'll be so so so great because people love us!!" Like honestly.... Whose idea was it to even go forward with pb? I guarantee it wasn't them but they try and make themselves sound all #girlboss. /sigh

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

lawyerbarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by lawyerbarbie »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:49 am

I'm honestly surprised Remi hasn't made her assistant run around outdoors with her tracker yet lol

hellomynameis000
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hellomynameis000 »

kindredgossamer wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:18 am
YouTubers are all decently conceited but there's some about pretty basic that takes it overboard. I listened for the first few eps, but it's honestly so random and just... Uninteresting? In the beginning I get ot if it's bad because they're just starting out, but they have a whole professional crew. They think they're so so so important because they have to go "record," and it gives them an inflated perception of reality.

Also with pods tho I feel like they usually have a "topic" and Remi and Alisha's topic is "OMG we are so popular we can make a podcast where we just talk in circles and it'll be so so so great because people love us!!" Like honestly.... Whose idea was it to even go forward with pb? I guarantee it wasn't them but they try and make themselves sound all #girlboss. /sigh

I totally agree. Their podcast is literally just about THEM. no interesting topics, no informative discussions. it's just like 'omg this happened to me' or 'omg that is SO ME'. it is MIND NUMBING. like how is this podcast doing well?! there are so many great podcasts out there that are actually intellectually stimulating. how are they narcissistic enough to believe that people JUST want to listen to them talk about themselves?! it's beyond me.

skunkrock
Learner
Learner

Post by skunkrock »

As someone who's lost weight from quitting drinking, I can assure Remi the amount of partying she does is directly effecting her inability to lose more weight. It's so much sugar and carbs and drunk munchies. You really don't realize how much that all adds up until you take a break or quit drinking. I also know from experience when you're mentally not doing ok with your weight, drinking/partying does not have a good effect on it whatsoever. I get that at her age, it is the height of ones going out and partying. But the girl is clearly not in the right headspace for her own good, she's going to have to realize it for herself.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

skunkrock wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:38 am
As someone who's lost weight from quitting drinking, I can assure Remi the amount of partying she does is directly effecting her inability to lose more weight. It's so much sugar and carbs and drunk munchies. You really don't realize how much that all adds up until you take a break or quit drinking. I also know from experience when you're mentally not doing ok with your weight, drinking/partying does not have a good effect on it whatsoever. I get that at her age, it is the height of ones going out and partying. But the girl is clearly not in the right headspace for her own good, she's going to have to realize it for herself.
I can confirm, when I graduated university I lost a stone purely because I stopped going out 3/4 times a week.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

Her channels look like they're on their way to dying.

Has anyone looked at her numbers?

Her main channel is down 79.6% over the past month with only a net of 794 subs. Her Vlog channel is even worse, down 101% with a net of 6 subscribers in the past 30 days.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

hellomynameis000 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:33 am
kindredgossamer wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:18 am

I totally agree. Their podcast is literally just about THEM. no interesting topics, no informative discussions. it's just like 'omg this happened to me' or 'omg that is SO ME'. it is MIND NUMBING. like how is this podcast doing well?! there are so many great podcasts out there that are actually intellectually stimulating. how are they narcissistic enough to believe that people JUST want to listen to them talk about themselves?! it's beyond me.
I tested the podcast for the first weekend of my summer job & let me say it bored me to death. I listened to maybe 1 full episode but skipped around on a few others. I do not see them keeping an audience for long.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”