MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

Post by quietcat6 »

I just dont get how they can be SO unoriginal. Like they have money and time. Go explore your creative side. Look at OTHER wallpaper styles. See what makes you personally feel happy, and not what you think your audience wants to see just 'cause some other youtuber had some success with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

helloitsme53
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by helloitsme53 »

Her assistant finally got outed for posting her own clothes to sell on remi’s Poshmark..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

selling a too faced hat that you got for free from a pr package for $20 is beyond bad taste...

usagibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by usagibaby »

I seriously thought this was Remi in the thumbnail LOL I even watched some of it to see lmao

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

This isn’t cute or funny. You’re 23 not 12! Act your age Remi not your shoe size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

Most of the things she sells on Poshmark are clothing she probably gets in PR packages.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

HeyKatie wrote:Image

This isn’t cute or funny. You’re 23 not 12! Act your age Remi not your shoe size.

I doubt this even happened for real. She was probably never on a date and they just dressed up, took some selfies, and sent fake texts so she would have some "content baby content" to make another fake date story out of.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Has anyone seen the recent Family Guy episode where Meg becomes a famous YouTuber because someone calls her #FridgeBodMeg? Reminded me of Remi whe whole time I was watching.

OXMissA
Talker
Talker

Post by OXMissA »

She really is not okay with her "weight or fat whatever it is" gain, & it's glaringly obvious. This isn't healthy, & I hate how young her viewers are & are now thinking that it is. The only thing she got right is that it's normal. This kind of obsession with food, gain/loss, weight/fat emphasis is not healthy for anyone, but it's fucking everywhere & she's perpetuating it. She's putting it out there as content that teenagers are going to absorb & think it's okay. Only in a couple months she's going to reflect on how it was unhealthy, but at that point it'll be something new & just as dangerous she'll be doing. That's what we call yo-yo dieting, & I am pissed that she's using her influence for this.

I think in a lot of ways, she has relied on this "weight-loss journey" as her sole content focus at this point. However, that's not sustainable. It seems she feels disingenuous keeping it up when I think she really doesn't want to do it anymore. I can't imagine the mental toll that has; to feel obligated to do something because it's what you've created for yourself. Who is she without it?

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

I’m on the fence about the “obsession with weightloss” thing. If you’ve never been fat, you don’t understand. If you’ve always been fat, you have already tried every diet and recommendation under the sun. You’ve lost weight, and then you’ve gained it back plus more. If you have always been overweight, and you want to lose a lot of it, you almost have to be “obsessed”, so to speak, because your body wants to remain the way it’s always been. Remi eating boiled eggs as snacks is smart (though gross in a public). Working out so much is her content, plus she has nothing else to do. Her issues are 1) wanting to be a completely different body type and 2) still thinking of unhealthy food as a reward. Both of those issues have most likely been with her as long as she can remember. If she fought these issues with therapy, she would wear great, correctly sized clothes. She might learn to eat treats in moderation. Heck, even I have taken a bite of something to taste it and then spit it out. I don’t want to be fat again. To a person who has always exercised and eaten healthy, I probably sound crazy, but to those who have been fat before, you probably understand what I am saying.
We are all so different and have such different experiences. It’s cool to bounce ideas off one another in GG. :love2:

lambandlion
Learner
Learner

Post by lambandlion »

Just because we might understand does NOT mean it’s heathy. And her content is not actively weight loss centric. It’s her TALKING about being thin now. But there is no “my arm workout!” “My gym routine!” “Monthly progress pics” or even a freaking “10 habits I kicked to lose weight” or “10 ways dieting was hard!” Hell she even deleted all old pics of her once the weight loss really kicked in. She only uses that shit for thumbnails and SHOCK now.

We get videos of her eating (which she’s already said she might not even eat the food she shows in those videos), and her telling us she lost 20% body fat. There is no evidence, no actual content or advice, it’s just her way of gloating and feeing better about herself. And offering the audience nothing of value in return.

And again. If you’re spitting out food and your worst fear is to “get fat again,” see a doctor. A therapist. This is NOT NOT NOT a healthy mentality.

Sincerely, a former fat girl who lost weight

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

leigh retweeted this and i wanna reply @missremiashten @missremiashten @missremiashten !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amica
Learner
Learner

Post by Amica »

kittykat94 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:34 pm
Most of the things she sells on Poshmark are clothing she probably gets in PR packages.

I recently heard a youtuber (can’t remember who) say they feel uncomfortable selling clothes they got for free and that was the first time i actually thought about it. Remi sells those clothes just to buy even more sport bras and leggings.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

lambandlion wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:16 am
And again. If you’re spitting out food and your worst fear is to “get fat again,” see a doctor. A therapist. This is NOT NOT NOT a healthy mentality.

Congratulations on your weightloss!
I do see a therapist, but not about a fear of gaining weight. Not wanting to regain weight is not equal to a food phobia or mental health problem. If you aren’t hungry, but you just want a taste of something incredibly unhealthy, why not just taste it? Once you swallow it, it’s gone. Why waste the calories? I do not binge, purge, or starve myself.
Let’s just agree to disagree. You do what is best for you, and I will do the same. :love2:

betweenx
Learner
Learner

Post by betweenx »

Selling her clothes that she gets through PR or discounted is so disgusting. Why not donate it too a womans shelter. How greedy can you be

koala7
Informer
Informer

Post by koala7 »

Are all the clothes new or "new"? Imagine wearing Remi's smelly cystic ass leggings

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeći Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I’m also a former fat girl & I do have empathy for remi having more confidence to wear sexier clothes & to take “progress photos”. But I don’t agree with her showcasing her weight loss as her entire brand now. One thing: losing 20% is NOT healthy in such a short period of time. Making food & throwing it out from fear of gaining weight is wasteful & so privileged (so manny people in the US are starving..). And it’s so obvious she’s in such a place of deprivation from starving herself and over exercising because she’s eating huge amounts of junk food & gaining 9lbs insuch a short period of time. The reason this is happening isn’t her fault, it’s a physiological reaction to being starved (mentally and physically) from food.

Tko0816
Learner
Learner

Post by Tko0816 »

WCSaidSo wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:58 am
I’m on the fence about the “obsession with weightloss” thing. If you’ve never been fat, you don’t understand. If you’ve always been fat, you have already tried every diet and recommendation under the sun. You’ve lost weight, and then you’ve gained it back plus more. If you have always been overweight, and you want to lose a lot of it, you almost have to be “obsessed”, so to speak, because your body wants to remain the way it’s always been. Remi eating boiled eggs as snacks is smart (though gross in a public). Working out so much is her content, plus she has nothing else to do. Her issues are 1) wanting to be a completely different body type and 2) still thinking of unhealthy food as a reward. Both of those issues have most likely been with her as long as she can remember. If she fought these issues with therapy, she would wear great, correctly sized clothes. She might learn to eat treats in moderation. Heck, even I have taken a bite of something to taste it and then spit it out. I don’t want to be fat again. To a person who has always exercised and eaten healthy, I probably sound crazy, but to those who have been fat before, you probably understand what I am saying.
We are all so different and have such different experiences. It’s cool to bounce ideas off one another in GG. :love2:
I would have to disagree with this personally. As someone who has been overweight for the majority of their life (starting around age 8 to now at almost 24) you absolutely do not have to be obsessed with weight loss or healthy eating, especially not to lose weight. I think that is actually quite dangerous to say, yes you need to be dedicated to being healthy if you are overweight and you need to have self motivation and control in order to be successful, but no it’s not healthy to be obsessed.

Remi’s issues definitely are mostly mental at this point. At 5’2” she is still technically overweight for her size. You can see in her videos that she is not mentally okay with her body size or shape and also that she doesn’t have a health relationship with food. Over the last two years I gain about 90lbs from an unhealthy relationship with food, using it as emotional eating. Remi gained 9lbs in a month or so that would put her at +216lbs in two years if she keeps eating that way. She has the same exact mentality I had: “Oh I already ate something bad today, I’ll just finish the day bad and hop back on tomorrow” then doing that day and day again. Also letting myself eat anything and everything I wanted.

I know she mentioned she was seeing a therapist in the beginning of the year but she hasn’t mentioned it since then and knowing her and seeing her progress it’s clear she didn’t stick with it. Until she fixes the emotional/mental issues and views she has around excessive/obsessive healthy eating and exercise she is never going to be healthy or happy with her body.

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

WCSaidSo wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:29 am
lambandlion wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:16 am

Congratulations on your weightloss!
I do see a therapist, but not about a fear of gaining weight. Not wanting to regain weight is not equal to a food phobia or mental health problem. If you aren’t hungry, but you just want a taste of something incredibly unhealthy, why not just taste it? Once you swallow it, it’s gone. Why waste the calories? I do not binge, purge, or starve myself.
Let’s just agree to disagree. You do what is best for you, and I will do the same. :love2:
You said you see a therapist, I really really hope you talk with them about this behavior! It is not a healthy mindset. That is a very typical ED behavior. I was literally "eating" next to a toilet because I wanted to taste food to also trick my brain into thinking I ate because I couldn't bare throwing up anymore. Reading this really breaks my heart, it is neither normal nor healthy. (Also "why waste calories?" --> my question to you: "why waste food?")

feversugar
Learner
Learner

Post by feversugar »

What does wasting calories even mean, lol? How does one waste calories?

Return to “MissRemiAshten”