MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

Re: MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

Post by Guest »

Everytime she refers to herself as "that bit*h" I always imagine Eli or someone she's been rude to agree with her and say ""yup you're that bit*h alright" but more in a sarcastic, you're an actual rude person and this isn't a "omg Wow rem look at you" compliment.

that_witch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by that_witch »

Hey everyone! <3
I’ve been lurking the thread for months because I forgot my login hahaha but I saw something today that really made me want to jump back in the discussion :rofl:

Is she f**king serious posting this on her stories?! Not a single clue about her demographics and how to be appropriate at all!

I mean, at least she’s advocating for STD testing? :roll: Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BagLady95
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by BagLady95 »

This Girl is coocoo bananas! She films her own reactions to everything. Don’t you think it’s odd that no video or photo has surfaced of her making out with random guys? Or did I miss out on some gross media?!

hummuslover
Debater
Debater

Post by hummuslover »

that_witch wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:36 pm
Hey everyone! <3
I’ve been lurking the thread for months because I forgot my login hahaha but I saw something today that really made me want to jump back in the discussion :rofl:

Is she f**king serious posting this on her stories?! Not a single clue about her demographics and how to be appropriate at all!

I mean, at least she’s advocating for STD testing? :roll: Image
Soo trashy. All she wants is people to know she’s having sex with so so SO many guys

rosay_allday
Learner
Learner

Post by rosay_allday »

BagLady95 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:56 am
This Girl is coocoo bananas! She films her own reactions to everything. Don’t you think it’s odd that no video or photo has surfaced of her making out with random guys? Or did I miss out on some gross media?!
There was a video on the PB instagram of her making out with a random at the club.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Btw are there any suggestions for another thread name?

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

cocomomo wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:37 am
Btw are there any suggestions for another thread name?

Whatever ya'll pic, Pls include MissSnookyAshten

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

MissSnookyAshten: Summer To Get Dicked Down

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

BagLady95 wrote:This Girl is coocoo bananas! She films her own reactions to everything. Don’t you think it’s odd that no video or photo has surfaced of her making out with random guys? Or did I miss out on some gross media?!
I'm surprised (or actually not) by this lack of media showing her getting physical in any way with straight men too. There are some clips of her at clubs, drunk on the dance floor, rejecting all male attention attempts, and I think one where she was very drunk and some random dude tried to kiss her. But other than that... nothing.

If she was REALLY having all these hookups she would be posting more than what she does. She HAS to share her entire life. So the lack of men in any romantic/physical setting at all is suspicious

I love to nap
Learner
Learner

Post by I love to nap »

Ms Remi No assten ..summer lovin.......of stds

lilazn04
Learner
Learner

Post by lilazn04 »

quietcat6 wrote:
BagLady95 wrote:This Girl is coocoo bananas! She films her own reactions to everything. Don’t you think it’s odd that no video or photo has surfaced of her making out with random guys? Or did I miss out on some gross media?!
I'm surprised (or actually not) by this lack of media showing her getting physical in any way with straight men too. There are some clips of her at clubs, drunk on the dance floor, rejecting all male attention attempts, and I think one where she was very drunk and some random dude tried to kiss her. But other than that... nothing.

If she was REALLY having all these hookups she would be posting more than what she does. She HAS to share her entire life. So the lack of men in any romantic/physical setting at all is suspicious

Where’s the clips when she did those things? Lol did I missed them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

viewtopic.php?f=430&t=36375

Heres to the new thread!

Post by Guest »

New to this, but have been waiting forever to just trash these gurus and their stupid ways. Here goes nothing!
First of all, once she lost all of the weight, she came a completely different. Alisha and all of her other youtube friends probably stayed away from her because she was so fat and annoying.
Second of all, she uses the fact of 'I'm skinny!' and 'I'm rich!' as an excuse with boys. Obviously she doesn't say this to the boys she 'dates', but she goes to the bar every single weekend! No wonder she's not losing any weight, she's gaining a ton of it from all the alcohol she drinks everyday!
Third of all, she has a friend over every single second of her life! Like, I get that you have a ton of friends, but you don't have to hang out with them every single day. In not one vlog has she ever posted her without a friend. SO ANNOYING. She gets super annoying around them and preppy and rich and its so annoying.
UGH, PRETTY BASIC. If you haven't listened to Pretty Basic(Alisha and Remi's podcast) before, its basically Remi talking her ass off the whole time saying 'this is a full circle moment' and 'oh, oh, oh, I think I'm gonna cry' while Alisha talks for like 10 minutes out of the whole hour long episode and just says 'Uh-huh' the whole time. Whenever Alisha and Remi don't see each other for a week they're just like 'OMG! I missed you! It's felt like a whole month! :roll:
I don't really think I like Remi, she's really genuine by herself but when she's with other people she acts soooooo different and its so annoying! What are your thoughts on her?

Return to “MissRemiAshten”