MissRemiWannaBeKarTRASHian - Part 10

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MissRemiWannaBeKarTRASHian - Part 10

Post by an0n »

We made it to double digits. Thank you to kittykat94 for the thread title, I just went with the most liked one.

defsouls
Learner
Learner

Re: MissRemiWannaBeKarTRASHian - Part 10

Post by defsouls »

Following! We went through the last thread so fast 😂

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

following!

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

this name is gold!
BANNED

:hugs:

Post by Guest »

Following

DreamKillerr
Talker
Talker

Post by DreamKillerr »

Following

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

yesss the name hahah

ghostwatcher
Talker
Talker

Post by ghostwatcher »

following

gabbi_xo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gabbi_xo »

i hate to be needy but can someone take one for the team & summarize the PB podcasts? i can’t believe they still have enough to talk about to make them...they don’t DO anything different week over week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Following!

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

I wonder how long Remi made her YouTuber “friends” sit around her for that closing shot at the party. It seemed like they all sat there too long when they started dancing in their seats.

Everyone to Remi’s right seemed like they were forced to be in that group shot. With the exception of Alisha, everyone to her left seem like clout chasers. Eli, Oli, and Bree are regulated to the back in favor of the Ohio guys. So fake and staged for social media!

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Following

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

I’m so honored thank you

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

gabbi_xo wrote:i hate to be needy but can someone take one for the team & summarize the PB podcasts? i can’t believe they still have enough to talk about to make them...they don’t DO anything different week over week.

Sorry to double post but I listen to the podcasts!!

I really only listen because I do kinda like Alisha but I will definitely take one of the team and start summarizing the weekly podcasts!!

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Following!

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

Her birthday party was really not special enough to warrant a 3 part video series with professional footage. It was a BIRTHDAY PARTY. I've seen other YouTubers do less for their actual weddings.

sunreighs
Learner
Learner

Post by sunreighs »

gabbi_xo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:47 am
i hate to be needy but can someone take one for the team & summarize the PB podcasts? i can’t believe they still have enough to talk about to make them...they don’t DO anything different week over week.

I listen to them every week, and it’s the same ol’ stuff. Remi says some ambiguous quote like, “It’s okay not to be okay,” in her sad, cracked voice. And then Alisha says, “Wow, you know, this is a FULL CIRCLE moment right now.” Then Remi mentions “_________” boy to remind us that she’s dating. Then next week she says that same “________” boy is cancelled. Remi talking for the most part, while Alisha is just gassing her up. I listen only because I love to torture myself.

gabbi_xo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gabbi_xo »

sunreighs wrote:
gabbi_xo wrote:

I listen to them every week, and it’s the same ol’ stuff. Remi says some ambiguous quote like, “It’s okay not to be okay,” in her sad, cracked voice. And then Alisha says, “Wow, you know, this is a FULL CIRCLE moment right now.” Then Remi mentions “_________” boy to remind us that she’s dating. Then next week she says that same “________” boy is cancelled. Remi talking for the most part, while Alisha is just gassing her up. I listen only because I love to torture myself.
Hahahahahah omg. It’s so weird to me that they all just...let Remi suck all the air outta the room. Like why don’t they call her out? Don’t they have more clout than she does? I don’t get it

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

gabbi_xo wrote:
sunreighs wrote:
gabbi_xo wrote:

Hahahahahah omg. It’s so weird to me that they all just...let Remi suck all the air outta the room. Like why don’t they call her out? Don’t they have more clout than she does? I don’t get it

Oh yes all of those FULL CIRCLE MOMENTS. How could I forgot. Also all of Alisha’s subtle shade she throws to Remi, not sure if Remi catches it or not but hilarious either way.

Alisha can’t say ANYTHING without Remi interjecting with her sad, serious, cracked out voice and somehow makes it about her??

I’m surprised nobody talked about how a few weeks ago they were talking about the worst injury they’ve ever had and Remi continues to tell a story about how she got literal MRSA in high school and how it spread.

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

sunreighs wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:57 am
gabbi_xo wrote:

Lmaooooo, you nailed it. Next week Alisha will be like "The other day I was having a bagel and I remembered a day when I was feeling really insecure. I had a bagel that day too. Omg, this is such a full circle moment!"

Return to “MissRemiAshten”