MissRemiTrashten: I'm on stankation tonight! - Part 6

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiTrashten: I'm on stankation tonight! - Part 6

Post by quietcat6 »

She is really sucking it in here. Her stomach is NOT that toned and flat according to recent embarrassing dance vids she has posted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

leighK
Learner
Learner

Post by leighK »

quietcat6 wrote:She is really sucking it in here. Her stomach is NOT that toned and flat according to recent embarrassing dance vids she has posted.
The best part was the caption that said the refrigerator was slowly getting a waist!

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

leighK wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:She is really sucking it in here. Her stomach is NOT that toned and flat according to recent embarrassing dance vids she has posted.
The best part was the caption that said the refrigerator was slowly getting a waist!

Oh Remi, I don’t think that’s how it works. You either got a waist or you don’t!

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

She's recently posted about how newly obsessed she is with Jackie Schimmel (my favorite podcaster). I knew right then she would ruin the podcast for me. She is already so desperately trying to be jackie. and it's funny because remi is everything jackie makes fun of.

In her most recent Texas vlog, she steals 2 lines straight from jackie's mouth.

1) jackie has a well known fear of birds. never in my life have i heard remi mention a fear of birds, and there she is at the pet store claiming to be afraid that they are "the rats of the sky" - line from jackie, and then IMMEDIATELY reverts and says awww they're kinda cute. could you be any more unoriginal?! you're either afraid of birds or you're not.

2) jackie always uses the phrase "stabbed in the jugular" which is so not something remi would say, and yet there she is spewing the line.

Sorry, I had no where else to vent about this lolll

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

dancingabby wrote:She's recently posted about how newly obsessed she is with Jackie Schimmel (my favorite podcaster). I knew right then she would ruin the podcast for me. She is already so desperately trying to be jackie. and it's funny because remi is everything jackie makes fun of.

In her most recent Texas vlog, she steals 2 lines straight from jackie's mouth.

1) jackie has a well known fear of birds. never in my life have i heard remi mention a fear of birds, and there she is at the pet store claiming to be afraid that they are "the rats of the sky" - line from jackie, and then IMMEDIATELY reverts and says awww they're kinda cute. could you be any more unoriginal?! you're either afraid of birds or you're not.

2) jackie always uses the phrase "stabbed in the jugular" which is so not something remi would say, and yet there she is spewing the line.

Sorry, I had no where else to vent about this lolll
Not a surprise. If Remi has shown us one thing that is consistent is that she's basically little Miss Xerox. Nothing original about her and she lives her life in a way where all she can do is bite off of and mimic things around her. How many times have we seen her SWF someone?

Speaking of which, true to form, she seems to be moving right through her, ''squad," and attached herself like a barnacle to Mia now.

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

She posted on her instastory a PR package from Lenny and Larry stating that they sent her more protein cookies than she could ever eat in her life. She’ll eat them all within 3 days lol. We’ll see her in a vlog in a couple of days going grocery shopping and buying more.

Also, why does she refer to the Azyn girl squad as “Snow Hoes” now?

jbrittanyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by jbrittanyy23 »

Niki’s video with Remi “The Truth About” is out

leighK
Learner
Learner

Post by leighK »

Lilyroman wrote:She posted on her instastory a PR package from Lenny and Larry stating that they sent her more protein cookies than she could ever eat in her life. She’ll eat them all within 3 days lol. We’ll see her in a vlog in a couple of days going grocery shopping and buying more.

Also, why does she refer to the Azyn girl squad as “Snow Hoes” now?

Ridiculous. It was like 3 boxes. She'll be done with them before the night is through.

leighK
Learner
Learner

Post by leighK »

So she admits to editing her photos and talks about it in a manner where it seems like she wants sympathy for it. But at the same lied about not editing photos ever. And didn't she say that lie around the same time if not after this video was filmed?

Sure enough she found a way to chalk up the "hate" comments about her personality and people saying she's changed to people just needing to find something to "hate on," and first it was her weight and now that they don't have that it's just something else they make up to hate on her.

No, Remi, sorry. You're getting the comments about your personality because they're true. Sorry you can't handle the truth but when someone punche their best friend in the face, doesn't feel badly about it at all (hence the continued partying at Coachella) and then pretends nothing happened.. well the rest of us can see you've got issues.

And she also throws her "old" friends under the bus by insinuating that they weren't good in her life like her "squad." She doesn't want to be seen as the person who goes through friends constantly because anyone who knows her knows that's not who she is. Um.. that's exactly who you are. We've watched you do it for years.

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

dancingabby wrote:1) jackie has a well known fear of birds. never in my life have i heard remi mention a fear of birds, and there she is at the pet store claiming to be afraid that they are "the rats of the sky" - line from jackie, and then IMMEDIATELY reverts and says awww they're kinda cute. could you be any more unoriginal?! you're either afraid of birds or you're not.
I thought it was weird that she referred to the budgies or I guess all birds as rats of the sky as I've only ever heard people say that about pigeons. People here usually refer to pigeons as rats of the sky or rats with wings since they shit everywhere and are a nuisance.

Has Remi ever done a paranormal story time? I feel like that might be the next thing on the list of ways to drum up more viewers.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

I find it really telling that Remi continues to say she had such a great time at Coachella. The best time of her life, etc.

That says everything you need to know about her.

The best time of your life was at Coachella where you punched your best friend since you were tweens in the face which subsequently ended your friendship?

Okay then!

lpkid
Talker
Talker

Post by lpkid »

I'm skipping around in the video and she admits to archiving (hiding) a lot of pictures of her pre-weight loss and says that she unarchived a lot of pictures (which she did). She also talks a lot about her first "real boy experience" and how it didn't end well.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

This video sounds terrible. I cant watch it. Please post juicy details. :)

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I cant make myself sit through the vid. Why is she addressing all these topics? NONE of her fan girls ever ask about these topics. We talk about them here on GG but she doesnt get questions from her fans about her photo editing, etc.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

quietcat6 wrote:I cant make myself sit through the vid. Why is she addressing all these topics? NONE of her fan girls ever ask about these topics. We talk about them here on GG but she doesnt get questions from her fans about her photo editing, etc.

I don't even look at her comments or Twitter feed so I don't know what kind of comments she's getting... but do people really give her hate comments on those platforms? I've only ever heard that everyone gushes over her and calls her their "Queen." She's either deleting them quickly or she's full of it and she's just referring to anyone saying anything negative about her on here as "hate."

Scrolling through the video quickly it just seemed like a lot of superficial stuff. She says she lost 40 lbs in the first 3 months of her diet (which is weird because I could have sworn before she said she never weighed herself so she didn't know how much she lost... yet another lie?). She also says that she's lost in total now almost 60 (again she said she doesn't weigh herself so...). Oh she said something about being 6 lbs away from her goal weight (which before she repeatedly said she had no "goal weight" in mind it was only ever about being healthy. So anyway, she lost 40 lbs in the first three months and in the past 7 months has lost 20.

She claims she almost had an eating disorder because she wouldn't eat enough food and would skip dinner and work out two times the next day. Seems odd considering the amount of food we've watched her consume and commented on since November (I'm pretty sure the comment about her eating portions on serving platters was around the Holidays).

Otherwise much of the video was about the hardships of Youtube, kissing one another's asses, and seemingly complaining that viewers are the problem for misinterpreting and acting like they know the real them, etc.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Did anyone feel like she was shading Leigh in Niki's video and saying she wasn't supportive of the weight-loss/life changes?

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

Did anyone catch her at the event she's at and she's wearing the same exact dress as LaurDIY?

Hasn't she done this to someone else before?

Please tell me it was planned... and I mean planned with LaurDIY's knowledge and consent.

leighK
Learner
Learner

Post by leighK »

sororitygirl123 wrote:Did anyone feel like she was shading Leigh in Niki's video and saying she wasn't supportive of the weight-loss/life changes?
Yeah. Seemed pretty obvious to me...

aerooverthesea
Learner
Learner

Post by aerooverthesea »

Ugh her truth about video made me dislike her even more. She's so transparent about everything. Even in a video like that she can't be genuine for one second. How does one not show any emotion in a so called raw/emotional video?

Post by Guest »

aerooverthesea wrote:Ugh her truth about video made me dislike her even more. She's so transparent about everything. Even in a video like that she can't be genuine for one second. How does one not show any emotion in a so called raw/emotional video?
Yes!!!!!!!!! She gave off this, "my shit don't stink" attitude. I felt very patronized by her as a viewer. And sometimes I feel like she patronizes her friends because she has fans and more money than them.

I find it kind of weird how she showed no emotion when talking about losing friends. (and everything in general, even Sierra was more genuine than her). I don't understand why she thinks losing that many friends is normal, even losing Leigh seemed like nothing to her because she has better friends now. (such a bitch). She made it seem like if you don't agree with everything she chooses to do you are against her. I am pretty sure her friends got bored of her talking about fitness and eating all the time. I get this impression because everytime she goes to visit somebody or hangs out with somebody she carries them to work out which I sure they don't want to do.

Three workouts in one day though?? Why??

But I also feel like she always looked up to LaurDIY and girls like Alisha and Niki, so whatever they tell her she would believe or take to heart, as opposed to girls she grew up with/went to college with. It's like when the cool kids finally accept the loser. So whatever they say or do she would accept. Like that time they were talking down to her about the coffee she drank and how it had so much calories.

Overall this girl is so condescending.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”