MissRemisSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen - Part 5

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MissRemisSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen - Part 5

Post by Queen-Lurker »

This is my first time creating a new topic. Hopefully, this works!

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: MissRemi'sSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen! -

Post by purplehazee »

Love the thread name. Do you guys think she'll actually meet a man off these dating apps? I know for a fact dating apps work, but for her, I don't know...I can't imagine a good guy looking at her in person or looking at her instagram and liking what he sees.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

A lot of social media influencers (Jazmyn Sanders, mylifeaseva, remi, girls from the Bachelor like Danielle L, etc.) are being sponsored by Revolve, and that white two piece outfit we keep seeing is from the Revolve website. So it’s pretty likely that they are obligated/encouraged to wear and take pics of themselves in these Revolve clothes as a part of their deal for advertising purposes. Looking on the website it’s one of the cuter clothes, so I guess their selection was limited. Idk.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

When Remi is standing next to someone who is naturally tanned, you can see how ridiculously orange she is. Does she really think her tan looks good? Bitch is on some Oompa Loompa status. Yikes. The cheap bleached blonde ratty extensions don’t help her case either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

daintypetal wrote:When Remi is standing next to someone who is naturally tanned, you can see how ridiculously orange she is. Does she really think her tan looks good? Bitch is on some Oompa Loompa status. Yikes. The cheap bleached blonde ratty extensions don’t help her case either.

And her upper arm looks huge in that picture. Like she's a caveman or something. No wonder she always tries to hide her arms with her terrible hair.

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

she should size up, i get uncomfortable looking at her suffocating boobs
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

daintypetal wrote:When Remi is standing next to someone who is naturally tanned, you can see how ridiculously orange she is. Does she really think her tan looks good? Bitch is on some Oompa Loompa status. Yikes. The cheap bleached blonde ratty extensions don’t help her case either.

Laughing out loud at "oompa loompa status" :rofl: it's so true though. all i see is a bleach blonde carrot with a gucci fanny pack

Post by Guest »

LOL at the name, following

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

wildturtle wrote:A lot of social media influencers (Jazmyn Sanders, mylifeaseva, remi, girls from the Bachelor like Danielle L, etc.) are being sponsored by Revolve, and that white two piece outfit we keep seeing is from the Revolve website. So it’s pretty likely that they are obligated/encouraged to wear and take pics of themselves in these Revolve clothes as a part of their deal for advertising purposes. Looking on the website it’s one of the cuter clothes, so I guess their selection was limited. Idk.
This outfit. :rofl:

I'm seeing it pop up on other influencers, and I can't stop laughing at how ill fitting it looks on Remi because of her granny panties. If she dressed her size, we probably wouldn't see much of the undergarments.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

dreadsdoctors wrote:she should size up, i get uncomfortable looking at her suffocating boobs

Size up? Never!!! I only size down... my suffocating tits be damned!!! - Remi

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

After doing some checking on Hillary's and Stephanie's IG photos... I would guess Remi is still friends with them as she has liked a photo that each of them posted (however she didn't like them until today... so maybe she read these posts first, ha).

Seriously though... I still think it's weird that she didn't take a single photo with either of them and post it. She only seems to care about posting photos with her "Azn Girl Squad."

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

purplehazee wrote:Love the thread name. Do you guys think she'll actually meet a man off these dating apps? I know for a fact dating apps work, but for her, I don't know...I can't imagine a good guy looking at her in person or looking at her instagram and liking what he sees.
I think she will meet someone who's eager to use her, either to gain YouTube subscribers on their own channel or to be spoiled by Carrot.

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Re: MissRemisSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen - Pa

Post by waialepeach »

Loving the thread name choice :D

Did Remi and Tiff hang out at all during Coachella?? I don't think I saw any posts of them together, only of "Remlosha"

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

I'm sort of the opinion that Remi hasn't "found a guy," because she actually doesn't want one. As has been mentioned before, any guy she gets would most likely just use her for views, an easy hit, or a sugar mama, or all of the above. Those kinds of guys are not hard to come across and if she were really trying she'd easily find one to stick around for at least a week

Something in the way that Remi has always interacted with guys makes me feel like she's totally disinterested (developmental delays or other) and is just doing all of this because she thinks she "should," and our she thinks it makes good content. Whatever it is it seems completely disingenuous.

If she in fact doesn't want to be with a guy... or isn't ready... or whatever, that's totally fine too -- I just wish she'd own it.

(Of course now that I've said this she'll post in her next vlog that she's engaged).

justgeek
Informer
Informer

Post by justgeek »

grey wrote:I'm sort of the opinion that Remi hasn't "found a guy," because she actually doesn't want one. As has been mentioned before, any guy she gets would most likely just use her for views, an easy hit, or a sugar mama, or all of the above. Those kinds of guys are not hard to come across and if she were really trying she'd easily find one to stick around for at least a week

Something in the way that Remi has always interacted with guys makes me feel like she's totally disinterested (developmental delays or other) and is just doing all of this because she thinks she "should," and our she thinks it makes good content. Whatever it is it seems completely disingenuous.

If she in fact doesn't want to be with a guy... or isn't ready... or whatever, that's totally fine too -- I just wish she'd own it.

(Of course now that I've said this she'll post in her next vlog that she's engaged).
:rofl:

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

She can wear all the designer bags she wants - she still looks cheap, tacky, and try hard. :roll:

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

side_eye wrote:

Laughing out loud at "oompa loompa status" :rofl: it's so true though. all i see is a bleach blonde carrot with a gucci fanny pack
Yikes! I always thought she looked carrot orange because she turns up the saturation in videos/ pics and doesnt light her background properly (ex: GRWM video with the hot pink top and hot pink background) I didn't realize she actually is THAT color in real life. :o

classygigi4
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by classygigi4 »

Hi long time lurker here.

So that "transformation" pic that Remi shared on Twitter (https://twitter.com/missremiashten/stat ... 7321887744) .... I'm pretty sure Remi edited her "before" pic to make herself look bigger so that it looked like a more dramatic change. I remember thinking she looked SO good in that dress last year, how much it accentuated her curves (and her boobs almost actually fit in it!) but that pic is totally different. And I don't remember her double chin being so pronounced even in her heaviest days.

So of course I remember that she posted that original pic on instagram so I thought I'd go back and check it out. But alas, it was nowhere to be found! Actually, there are practically NO photos of her from the last 2 YEARS on her insta. They're all her stupid aesthetic food pics, and then there's some pics of her with her super dark hair from 2015 and 2016 (which her dark hair looked SO much better. Girl, let the ashy and dead extensions GO). How much do you have to hate yourself to go back and delete years of memories just because you looked a little different? Who cares? You flaunt your new and "improved" body so much it's not like anyone is going to get confused and think an old photo of you is current. :roll:

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

side_eye wrote:

Post by Guest »

Following

Return to “MissRemiAshten”