MissRemiILikeToShowMyAsshten - part 4

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiILikeToShowMyAsshten - part 4

Post by grey »

I like how Remi thinks she's so interesting that people want to watch her spend 10 minutes of her vlog singing terribly and lip synching. Her content sucks and she's lazy.

And because it can't be said enough... she's freaking disgusting. Her poor hygiene is just another indication of how little respect she has for other people who have to be around her. This is the third time in two weeks she's gone shopping and tried on clothes right after going to the gym and became a "sweaty mess."

What's sadder is that because we've all called her out on it here she's just going to continue to do it more often.

Also, she's starting to become like Monica Church... in one of her Snaps she was complaining about vlogging.

Girl, it's your job... and you mostly half-ass it. Stop your complaining.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

monak wrote:lmao she won't use seasoning now? What is wrong with her? :rofl:

I would bet that Remi has underlying health issues like high blood pressure. She keeps saying that one of the reasons she decided to lose weight was because of some health issues and last year she mentioned getting back test results.

She probably has to limit her seasoning because of all the crap she eats and her sodium levels are too high.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

kathysantoni wrote:Watching that youtube workout video and she definitely has her own PT which I will say again GOOD JOB, REMI. Thanks for listening for once.

After the workout with the group PT she sat in her car and ate one of those cookies. I googled them and HOLY SHIT at all the ingredients for a 200 calorie protein cookie (https://www.lennylarry.com/products/the ... te-cookie/). Remi, you can actually make your own protein bars with way less shit AND put chocolate chips in them too.

THEN she makes her breakfast after her hard work out with her PT and says she's trying not to use seasonings and sauces on her food. GOOD LORD GIRL, SEASONINGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! ADD SOME GARLIC, PAPRIKA, TURMERIC OR CHILI TO YOUR BREAKFAST. IT HELPS YOUR METABOLISM ALL DAY!!!
I posted about this before and after watching her last video I maintain that they're using that trainer because they made a deal on it. I noticed he was filming them so he's probably using them for his own promo and in exchange they get free or heavily discounted training. That's good and something I suggested she do a long time ago. So at least she does some of the positive things mentioned here. As a bonus I don't have to see her at my gym any more, ha.

And yes, re: the seasoning, however she's not very bright and when she says seasonings she means salt and all that bottled flavoring she uses. I mentioned before that I bet she has some sort of issue where she has to reduce her intake of (probably) sodium and she can't be bothered to read labels or do the math on how much she can have so she just cuts it out so she can get it all in her bars.

HeyL0ra
Learner
Learner

Post by HeyL0ra »

monak wrote:As someone with DDs I gotta say I can't imagine trusting ANY sticky bra. I'm not up for risking flashing an entire elementary school and getting put on a list. But, whatever floats your boat, Remi.
I am with you! I have C's and I tried the sticky bra and nope. I did not feel secure haha

matildaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by matildaaa »

dreadsdoctors wrote:so she worked out two days in a row and didn't even wash her hair?? gross!!! and she was having people over!!!!
i workout 6 days a week and wash my hair maybe twice a week. as long as it's being refreshed with dry shampoo or something, it's really not a big deal and a lot of people do it.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

matildaaa wrote:
dreadsdoctors wrote:so she worked out two days in a row and didn't even wash her hair?? gross!!! and she was having people over!!!!
i workout 6 days a week and wash my hair maybe twice a week. as long as it's being refreshed with dry shampoo or something, it's really not a big deal and a lot of people do it.
^it depends how hard you are working out, and how much you are sweating. if youre like drenched in sweat, then dry shampoo isn't going to clean your hair. it'll just soak up the oil and make it smell nice with some perfume, but the sweat will still be in there.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

mother of dogs wrote:Anyone watch LaurDIY's video today? She shows a guy name Alfred (I think that's his name) and she's trying to get him to date Remi. Yikes. Hopefully he doesn't actually message her but I guess we will know if he does because she can't keep things to herself.
Yes! I couldn't stop cringing because Alfred has no idea what he's getting himself into if he slides into her DMs. :roll:

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

matildaaa wrote:

That's two times more a week than Remi is washing hers...

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Working out intensely twice a day and not showering or washing your hair is disgusting. I wash my hair every 2 days and even so my hair feels so disgusting.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I think also because her hair is so long it’s gross. I can get away with not shampooing after a workout if I don’t do cardio or if it’s in the winter time but in the summer I have to wash my hair much more. I am also way shorter on time than her, she has her whole damn day to wash her hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swaytotheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by swaytotheleft »

Whoa there everyone she is now going to Dry bar to have people professionally wash her hair and get it styled... that's roughly $40 plus tip (that's Florida pricing, not California)...
'CHELLA' is definitely going be her perfect place to be as sweaty and musky smelling with dirty hair and crop tops and skirts with those horrendously style flat platform shoes she believes is so 'in'.
Asian Girl Squad is also a joke... I know they joke around as being a PR thing and act like they aren't but honestly you can tell they favor Alisha more than Remi...

OOH I KEPT FORGETTING TO MENTION!
Did anyone catch in the clips of Tiffs bday Remi was literally dipping her fingers in the cupcake icing while everyone was just enjoying the surprise moment she 'propsed'...

okay look at 17:47 in the "get ready with me in my car vlog" she stares at the cupcake, then puts her finger on it and cuts off ..

BUT... WAIT FOR IT 2:47 of Mias vlog 'getting my daith pierced' she literally gets a savory taste of the cupcake while everyone is just enjoying the moment she just had to put her germy hands on it...

Yuck... girl can't even wait until it's off the plate!

ALSO this sorority thing she always has to point out, didn't she drop out of college? How is she still considered a 'sister' and wearing all the Delta Gamma stuff if she didn't alum out? Any sorority people on this thread familiar?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

swaytotheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by swaytotheleft »

Also.... this is not the most flattering view of her "big" days but... homegirl owned it... but you see the indentation from her armpit and her boobs... I think that's what she covers up with her hair!

Think about it... ImageImage

Classynevertrashy
Learner
Learner

Post by Classynevertrashy »

So quite a few social media influencers I follow have decided not to go to Coachella this year. Of course, there’s no way Remi would ever give that up because then how will she post all the pictures of herself and her besties at Coachella just having so much fun? I will never understand why some influencers go places just to take pictures for their feed.

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

matildaaa wrote:
did you see her hair? it looked like it wasn't washed in months :|
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I haven't checked in on Remi's Twitter in a week. So today I check and find these sad desperate for a man tweets.

How low can she get? Just go out and hump a fire hydrant, Remi. Sheesh! Get a dildo or something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

quietcat6 wrote:I haven't checked in on Remi's Twitter in a week. So today I check and find these sad desperate for a man tweets.

How low can she get? Just go out and hump a fire hydrant, Remi. Sheesh! Get a dildo or something.

She's obviously trying to be sarcastic in that Tweet but it's obvious that it's pseudo-sarcasm. She's really just using it as an opportunity to humble brag that she gets attention from men.

Newsflash, Remi... nobody is impressed.

And apparently she's too immature to realize that if anyone really had any interest in her and thought she was worth the time, they'd try to pull over and talk to her (and not cat call her).

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

She should really have put a #sarcasm on that tweet, because I can totally see her saying it seriously, with the way she's been lately.

rpb2ndemail
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rpb2ndemail »

swaytotheleft wrote:Whoa there everyone she is now going to Dry bar to have people professionally wash her hair and get it styled... that's roughly $40 plus tip (that's Florida pricing, not California)...
'CHELLA' is definitely going be her perfect place to be as sweaty and musky smelling with dirty hair and crop tops and skirts with those horrendously style flat platform shoes she believes is so 'in'.
Asian Girl Squad is also a joke... I know they joke around as being a PR thing and act like they aren't but honestly you can tell they favor Alisha more than Remi...

OOH I KEPT FORGETTING TO MENTION!
Did anyone catch in the clips of Tiffs bday Remi was literally dipping her fingers in the cupcake icing while everyone was just enjoying the surprise moment she 'propsed'...

okay look at 17:47 in the "get ready with me in my car vlog" she stares at the cupcake, then puts her finger on it and cuts off ..

BUT... WAIT FOR IT 2:47 of Mias vlog 'getting my daith pierced' she literally gets a savory taste of the cupcake while everyone is just enjoying the moment she just had to put her germy hands on it...

Yuck... girl can't even wait until it's off the plate!

ALSO this sorority thing she always has to point out, didn't she drop out of college? How is she still considered a 'sister' and wearing all the Delta Gamma stuff if she didn't alum out? Any sorority people on this thread familiar?

Hi, first time posting. I'm actually an active Delta Gamma (not at Remi's old college) and I'm pretty sure she's allowed to wear Delta Gamma stuff, especially since she was initiated. People can wear our letters but the only thing that wouldn't be appropriate is wearing our shield.
I've actually asked Remi once about being a DG during one of her live streams and I don't think she actually cares about being a DG, but she was more in it for the sake of calling herself a sorority girl and kind of seemed like a tryhard lol

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

quietcat6 wrote:She should really have put a #sarcasm on that tweet, because I can totally see her saying it seriously, with the way she's been lately.
Agreed. Tbh thought she was being legit because of how immature her language and attitude towards males has been recently. I can see where the sarcasm may lie but I'm not sure her tween audience will realize it. They probably think getting catcall is a flattering gesture because of Remi. Oh no

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She’s went shopping for Coachella at least 10 times. Just to be in the desert and wear I’ll fitting clothes. Okay girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “MissRemiAshten”