Post by pinotgrigiolife »

The thread name should have something to do with soul cycle haha

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: missremiashten- part 3

Post by Oscarwilde »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:The thread name should have something to do with soul cycle haha
Lol hopefully the next one :P

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lilyroman »

Why do they always stick their legs up in the air like a bunch of middle school cheerleaders?

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

^no idea. "High kicks for the vlog!" Are her little followers actually asking for this?

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

'Tis the season for her extravagant gift giving. Leigh got a puppy last year. Hil got a new phone. She's going to be more extra this year. I can feel it.

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

Can she buy herself a new personality, some originality, and maybe hire a stylist? She "seems" like a nice girl, just stuck-up, in her own world, needs a good talking down to...but a nice girl.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

There should be a running tally on how many times she uses the words "amazing" and "excited" in each vlog. It's like she knows no other descriptive words.

Awww, the "annual" Big Ben Trip. Remember last year when she went out and bought a brand new snow board just because it was pretty, yet she'd never snow boarded before in her life and it turned out she didn't like it at all, so the snow board purchase was pointless?

I'm curious to see if she buys any of her friends a car or a house for Vlogmas this year.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

quietcat6 wrote:There should be a running tally on how many times she uses the words "amazing" and "excited" in each vlog. It's like she knows no other descriptive words.

Awww, the "annual" Big Ben Trip. Remember last year when she went out and bought a brand new snow board just because it was pretty, yet she'd never snow boarded before in her life and it turned out she didn't like it at all, so the snow board purchase was pointless?

I'm curious to see if she buys any of her friends a car or a house for Vlogmas this year.
LOL she’ll probably buy her parents and brother a car, leigh will get a house. I also laughed at her use of “annual.” Like girl you did it once and this time you were all too dumb to check and make sure the ski hill was even open..Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Last year they rented a big house and this year they’re all sharing a bedroom like what? A bunk bed and one bed for all of them.

Post by Guest »

Following!
and mentioned last on the other thread, I'm pretty sure all the guys she hangs out with are gay and she just jokes about them dating or whatever lol

amity
Talker
Talker

Post by amity »

yes to the boy thing. She said in a recent vlog "we aren't dating btw in case you were wondering"

like, no one was wondering. he is very obviously gay...

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

amity wrote:yes to the boy thing. She said in a recent vlog "we aren't dating btw in case you were wondering"

like, no one was wondering. he is very obviously gay...
Her little minions must not pick up on it. They legit do ask and when someone replies to them saying they are gay the minions are like WHAT HOW DO YOU KNOW? That’s who her videos cater to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Do we know what phone her friends have? Maybe she'll go all out and give everyone an iphone X :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

lol yeah if they can't tell he is gay, they must be very young

amity
Talker
Talker

Post by amity »

tbh, her buying big gifts for friends at Christmas doesn't bother me. If I earned that much money I would love to treat my friends with it, and there are definitely worse things you can buy.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

amity wrote:tbh, her buying big gifts for friends at Christmas doesn't bother me. If I earned that much money I would love to treat my friends with it, and there are definitely worse things you can buy.
True, but I can't help but feel like she may be buying their friendship in a way :?
BANNED

:hugs:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

For the record I wasn't seriously asking if they are dating. I find it funny that yeah, all the 12 year olds that call her queen and shit seem to think she's dating every dick owner she speaks to. Does anyone know how much the rent is at her apartment complex? It seems like it would be pretty high with that view.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

monak wrote:For the record I wasn't seriously asking if they are dating. I find it funny that yeah, all the 12 year olds that call her queen and shit seem to think she's dating every dick owner she speaks to. Does anyone know how much the rent is at her apartment complex? It seems like it would be pretty high with that view.
I think someone here found out it's like $5,000 a month in that building she lives in.

peachypeachy
Talker
Talker

Post by peachypeachy »

I was looking at LA apartments in the summer and yes, her apartment is at least 5k with that view.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”