missremiashten

corneliab91
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: missremiashten

Post by corneliab91 »

Youtubers are weird though. Sometimes they hang out with each other 24/7 then they just disappear. Kind of like Mia and Tiffany. I know they were always cool but they've been hanging 24/7 now. But I know in a few weeks Tiffany will disappear. So I'm assuming it's the same thing with Polina. Don't really think there's any issues. Unless somebody knows something...does one of the girls not like each other??? Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheNameViccBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by TheNameViccBitch »

Did you guys see her new subscription box?

Becoming to LA for us now.

bigbywolf
Learner
Learner

Post by bigbywolf »

The sub box loots pretty meh. Daisy is coming back in the next vlog. So we get to see how miserable she is with living Remi again. Yay.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

This bitch just went to target and SAMs yesterday and here she is at target again! You could tell she was jealous of her friend w the whole Justin bieber thing. And she got another new camera? She buys a new one every 2 months.
She's so painfully awkward it's unreal.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

I just watched that neighbor story and man this girl is dumb. Why would you let a stranger into your apartment, accept gifts, and give her your phone number?

And why the fuck is she always "about to cry" over the stupidest shit? She said every time she heard a knock, she was on the verge of tears.

She is so over dramatic and she has no people skills. She gets scared over everyday situations, like someone talking to her. She needs to start to get out of her superficial L.A. bubble and do some traveling by herself. She relies on the company of others way too much.

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

missremiashten

Post by corneliab91 »

Lmao Remi's lesbian neighbor had a crush on her. Seems like the neighbor was trying to get close to her but came off too strong and little miss I'm not 20 and don't drink, sheltered Remi was like omg she's crazy. She needs to grow up. Welcome to the world where people aren't like you!

Yes I will admit the lesbian neighbor was aggressive but there was literally no need for all that drama. I bet when Danielle texted her she said something flirty to her so it caused her to think Remi might be interested which is probably the reason she kept coming over.

That's why you don't give your friends your phone to text because they can say something else and just delete it. Knowing how Danielle is I'm sure she was leading the neighbor on which is fucked up.

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

corneliab91 wrote:Lmao Remi's lesbian neighbor had a crush on her. Seems like the neighbor was trying to get close to her but came off too strong and little miss I'm not 20 and don't drink, sheltered Remi was like omg she's crazy. She needs to grow up. Welcome to the world where people aren't like you!

Yes I will admit the lesbian neighbor was aggressive but there was literally no need for all that drama. I bet when Danielle texted her she said something flirty to her so it caused her to think Remi might be interested which is probably the reason she kept coming over.

Before watching the video I thought she was probably being over dramatic but after hearing that clip of the neighbor belligerently yelling at her aunt I definitely think there was a loose screw. I'd be a little freaked out too.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

Hey Remi, I know you read here.
It's one thing to open the door at 1 am, but never let people in your apartment you don't know at 1 am. I wouldn't have even answered the door. I would have just yelled 'who is it?' from the living room.
I don't think any of these youtubers are really friends I feel like their managers put them together to get views. Like who the fuck is Tara????
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

Icecreamqueen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Icecreamqueen »

All this fatass does is eat and shop. Like do you have any life goals???!!!!!!! :roll:

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

[quote="sharkbaait"]This bitch just went to target and SAMs yesterday and here she is at target again! You could tell she was jealous of her friend w the whole Justin bieber thing. And she got another new camera? She buys a new one every 2 months.
She's so painfully awkward it's unreal.

No camera in the world will make her look better on the videos,
I wish she Stop doing those horrible DYI things, she makes everything look like shit

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

julia_roberts wrote:Hey Remi, I know you read here.
It's one thing to open the door at 1 am, but never let people in your apartment you don't know at 1 am. I wouldn't have even answered the door. I would have just yelled 'who is it?' from the living room.
I don't think any of these youtubers are really friends I feel like their managers put them together to get views. Like who the fuck is Tara????
Does she really read here? How do you guys know?

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

PeachChan wrote:
julia_roberts wrote:Hey Remi, I know you read here.
Does she really read here? How do you guys know?
She once mentioned it that people were saying nasty things a few years ago. And I'm pretty sure she does, I mean, if you were in her position, would you not ? ;) If you know there is a site where people talk about you I'd be the first one to read!

TheNameViccBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by TheNameViccBitch »

Okay so I was checking how much her box was and its $25 dollars and 7.99 for shipping? Like the fuck? A little bit of stuff for that much of a price!!?? Um no.

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

Post by corneliab91 »

$32 for a bunch of crap?! F-that. Trying to rip off her subscribers Smdh. I just saw a snapchat video of daisy and wow the dog looks super depressed. It's so sad. Remi comb your dogs hair and take it to the dog park or something! Jfc

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

Post by corneliab91 »

Which one you guys posted this?! Hahahaha

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

corneliab91 wrote:Image

Which one you guys posted this?! Hahahaha

Haha omg! Juse because something says it has "value" doesn't mean that it does.

corneliab91
Informer
Informer

Post by corneliab91 »

I just watched her winter morning routine video and did she seriously not wash her face and just used a makeup wipe instead???! A makeup wipe is NOT a substitute for washing your face! No wonder her skin looks like shit.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Her newest vlog made me really wonder wtf is wrong with her. How can you be freaking out so badly you're crying when you have to answer the door for the leasing agent to help you? She's got some issues...she needs to let her family keep daisy because she doesn't even play with her or anything.
And finally her friend Tara looks like a frog.
Thank you and goodnight

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

sharkbaait wrote:Her newest vlog made me really wonder wtf is wrong with her. How can you be freaking out so badly you're crying when you have to answer the door for the leasing agent to help you? She's got some issues...she needs to let her family keep daisy because she doesn't even play with her or anything.
And finally her friend Tara looks like a frog.
Thank you and goodnight

I'm jelly of Tara's eyelashes but that poor girl was not blessed with looks.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

She literally made herself sick because an "attractive" guy had to come and fix something? I've opened the door for my semi attractive UPS guy in my PJs, no makeup and dirty hair....... like who cares? :roll: I'm starting to think she has some issues and needs to seek help.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”