Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

Post by auntiflo13 »

Does Khila think we all have amnesia? She's uploaded a video saying she spends money as soon as she gets it (we know Khila - we can see with our eyes!)...and she wants to start saving money towards another house (she's wanting a renovation project) and is limiting herself to £50 a month on beauty products (I swear if I hear her say 'stuff' or 'products' again - I'm going to lose my shit!). So, how much has she been spending on beauty products a month whilst raising two children? My beauty budget was about £10 a month when my kids were growing up as they came first!

She's also now saying that her and Shane didn't need to move in with her parents........... :roll: Wasn't she saying she wanted a mortgage but, they couldn't really afford it on their own? She's also saying that her and Shane own the majority of the house! How come when your parents sold their mortgage free home Khila? You didn't have any assets ...you told us all you didn't have much in the way of savings (hence the overdraft and credit card debts you're going on about!). They got a house with her parents because her parents are 'half retired' and were 'undecided' where they wanted to be for their retirement.......what utter BULLSHIT! I'm sure they were perfectly happy in their own home, deciding what they wanted to do with their retirement ...and I'm extremely sure that they didn't want another mortgage for their retirement! What Khila is saying makes no sense! AT ALL!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

vixen
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by vixen »

All that effort for her New York packing prep and the outfits video couldn’t have been more drab.
Old washed out jeans, old jumper, brown boots (I really don’t like brown and black together sorry, black with tan or camel ok, brown a no for me). Just a pointless video, not everything needs to be new, but they seemed like such incredibly average outfits you’d chuck on to go to Tesco, that didn’t need the amount of videos and months of build up for.

She looks ok in the photo of the eBay dress, in that lighting at that distance, but god an apparently kind of see through £14.99 dress with Christian Louboutin shoes? Have some balance?!

I don’t know how many times now she’s posted that pic where ‘Lee says she looks like a Bond villain’ she just looks a show. Looks like her hat should have a turn up, so it’s not pulled all the way down to her eyes.

I kind of over her repeating the same anecdotes over and over, she’s run out of material but still posting videos 3 times a week that are repeating themselves.

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

Random question for the locals: I don't suppose Khila used to live around the Bessacarr area? I happened to stop by the Co Op there and the little "high street" reminded me of when she used to vlog herself walking to the Post Office, yonks ago. Of course, there could be multiple similar-looking areas, for all I know.

Post by Guest »

Wow, those close ups in her latest video are rather unflattering! Her skin isn't as good as I'd first thought

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Rosebunny wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:14 am
Random question for the locals: I don't suppose Khila used to live around the Bessacarr area? I happened to stop by the Co Op there and the little "high street" reminded me of when she used to vlog herself walking to the Post Office, yonks ago. Of course, there could be multiple similar-looking areas, for all I know.
Yes ! When they rented that old house !

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

As we know, Khila is on a 'no buy/low buy' for beauty 'PRODUCTS' & 'STUFF' - however, we find her in Meadowhall in Boots, looking for 'cheaper dupes' of the following items. She fails miserably......... I found them in 2 minutes on Temptalia's website:

1. Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight 'The Celestial Powder' = Wet N Wild 'Reserve your Canbana'

2. Kevyn Aucoin Sunlight - Wet N wild Megaglo in 'Go with the glow'

3. Dior Lip Maximiser - Catrice Lip Booster or Milani's 'Keep it Full'

4. Nars Sex Appeal Blush - L'oreal 'Baby Blossom' blush or ELF's 'Twinkle Pink'

She swatches things that are way off - then suggests she's going to do more of these videos (???). Why doesn't she look for the dupes online and then swatch them in the store? She then spots the Physician's formula 'Butter Range' and wants to buy them all !

Post by Guest »

I'm surprised she didn't get questioned by security - putting make up products in and out of her handbag while filming and talking to herself would have looked quite suspicious! Boots watch the make up aisles on their cameras very closely.

I agree, looking online for the dupes, ordering them and waiting for them to arrive, then film a comparison video. It would have actually been interesting! Also, all those swatches on her arm make it extremely difficult to know what she was talking about.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Gossiper34 wrote: I'm surprised she didn't get questioned by security - putting make up products in and out of her handbag while filming and talking to herself would have looked quite suspicious! Boots watch the make up aisles on their cameras very closely.

I agree, looking online for the dupes, ordering them and waiting for them to arrive, then film a comparison video. It would have actually been interesting! Also, all those swatches on her arm make it extremely difficult to know what she was talking about.

Exactly ! I also notice that Temptalia doesn't update her website and delete discontinued products. Dupes are available on Pinterest though and it's usually the first place I look

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Omg I was watching Emma’s video on Any Style Any Size with Khila in it today; and Khila is making herself look such a huge fool. She’s constantly dancing, jigging, twirling in the changing rooms like she’s got a bad case of ADHD! She comes across like a child and Emma tries to ask her stuff about the clothes and she’s just there giving it her best disco moves - wtf is wrong with her!!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:02 pm
Omg I was watching Emma’s video on Any Style Any Size with Khila in it today; and Khila is making herself look such a huge fool. She’s constantly dancing, jigging, twirling in the changing rooms like she’s got a bad case of ADHD! She comes across like a child and Emma tries to ask her stuff about the clothes and she’s just there giving it her best disco moves - wtf is wrong with her!!

Did you notice them deliberately swap the polka dot dresses so that Em ended up with a size small? The XL one was hung up in her changing room at the start. I noticed how wide the material was on the shoulder. The video cuts later on to Em being stuck in the polka dot dress with narrower shoulders - like we are stupid enough not to notice! I thought it was odd that the polka dot dress was hung with the jacket and vest tops at the back. I wished it had back fired and resulted in Em being cut out of the dress!

Post by Guest »

MoanyMinnie wrote:Omg I was watching Emma’s video on Any Style Any Size with Khila in it today; and Khila is making herself look such a huge fool. She’s constantly dancing, jigging, twirling in the changing rooms like she’s got a bad case of ADHD! She comes across like a child and Emma tries to ask her stuff about the clothes and she’s just there giving it her best disco moves - wtf is wrong with her!!
She was ridiculous throughout. I think she takes great pleasure in being smaller than Emma and this is why she does it. She's now in the comments section being passive aggressive to anyone who found it annoying.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Gossiper34 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:34 am
MoanyMinnie wrote:Omg I was watching Emma’s video on Any Style Any Size with Khila in it today; and Khila is making herself look such a huge fool. She’s constantly dancing, jigging, twirling in the changing rooms like she’s got a bad case of ADHD! She comes across like a child and Emma tries to ask her stuff about the clothes and she’s just there giving it her best disco moves - wtf is wrong with her!!
She was ridiculous throughout. I think she takes great pleasure in being smaller than Emma and this is why she does it. She's now in the comments section being passive aggressive to anyone who found it annoying.

People are just saying that Khila is annoying and doesn't act like an idiot on her own channel and Em is saying 'Please be kind, this isn't a negative space' .......so then people are responding with 'no one is being unkind - it's constructive criticism!'

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Yes indeed. She very much seems like one of those passive-aggressively bitchy and back-handedly complimentary fake friends who will always get a dig in whenever they can. Especially if it involves something they think they 'have over' you.

The "oh that's a nice dress, but it wouldn't look nice on me, it would look way nicer on you. I think it needs someone with a more robust body shape" type.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's put her own video up trying the same clothes on with Em. She's totally serious because it's HER channel. You would not think that she is the same idiotic woman that's dancing on Em's channel! If I were Em, I'd be ending the friendship - she has no respect for Em's channel at ALL!

Post by Guest »

auntiflo13 wrote:She's put her own video up trying the same clothes on with Em. She's totally serious because it's HER channel. You would not think that she is the same idiotic woman that's dancing on Em's channel! If I were Em, I'd be ending the friendship - she has no respect for Em's channel at ALL!
I was just coming on here to say this! Her own video today is completely different. There's no dancing and she actually talks about the clothes! It seems like they filmed Emma's clips first and then she did her own. Did Emma not notice how different she was acting and question why?!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Gossiper34 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:29 am
auntiflo13 wrote:She's put her own video up trying the same clothes on with Em. She's totally serious because it's HER channel. You would not think that she is the same idiotic woman that's dancing on Em's channel! If I were Em, I'd be ending the friendship - she has no respect for Em's channel at ALL!
I was just coming on here to say this! Her own video today is completely different. There's no dancing and she actually talks about the clothes! It seems like they filmed Emma's clips first and then she did her own. Did Emma not notice how different she was acting and question why?!

Em titled her video - size 10 and 20 .........Khila is obviously having a major dig saying sizes 12 and 22 in her video title! We've known for ages that Em pretends to be an 18-20.....yet she's let Candy AKA Youpenga (size 22-24) borrow a dress or blouse and Candy's fitted in them. Em is in denial about her size !

I'm sure Em has better friends that Khila!

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

Quote of the day: "I think I've just become like, indoctrinated by American culture" :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Rosebunny wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:51 am
Quote of the day: "I think I've just become like, indoctrinated by American culture" :roll:

'Is shamrock an American term ?' - no, you idiot Khila - it's an Irish plant that is named a 'shamrock' all over the world! :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I cannot believe this woman! She's doing a vlog 'vid' on her 'spendaholic' channel - COVID-19 virus vlog! Yes Khila let's take a killer disease and use it as an excuse to vlog!

I just cannot get my breath! People are dying due to COVID-19 and she's using it like 'vlogmas'! Youtube are demonetising anyone that uses/mentions the virus on their channels so, I hope they demonetise her too!

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:12 am
I cannot believe this woman! She's doing a vlog 'vid' on her 'spendaholic' channel - COVID-19 virus vlog! Yes Khila let's take a killer disease and use it as an excuse to vlog!

I just cannot get my breath! People are dying due to COVID-19 and she's using it like 'vlogmas'! Youtube are demonetising anyone that uses/mentions the virus on their channels so, I hope they demonetise her too!
This.

Also, could the signet ring she chose herself for Mother's Day (because, of course she did) be any chavvier?

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”