Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Re: Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Post by queenb33 »

England234 wrote:
Kulfi08 wrote: Ooh of course he is! His family has disowned him, now even his extended famy has disowned him but guess who is still his family? The fame hungry Mary-am lol!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Omg I just saw his insta!! Wtf why would Maryam want to be associated with him?!? Is it true that his immediate family has disowned him?
I've followed him for months now and see y'all are clamoring onto this hate bandwagon so easily.

There are men that are abusive and controlling and do actual horrific things claiming to be men of faith. But this is where the line is drawn? Their faith is questioned?

Y'alls disdain for the LGBTQ community disguised as pseudo righteous Islamic morals is as subtle as a brick.

Also this isn't a thread for Humza but for Maryam.

Kulfi08
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kulfi08 »

queenb33 wrote:
England234 wrote:
Kulfi08 wrote: Ooh of course he is! His family has disowned him, now even his extended famy has disowned him but guess who is still his family? The fame hungry Mary-am lol!

Omg I just saw his insta!! Wtf why would Maryam want to be associated with him?!? Is it true that his immediate family has disowned him?
I've followed him for months now and see y'all are clamoring onto this hate bandwagon so easily.

There are men that are abusive and controlling and do actual horrific things claiming to be men of faith. But this is where the line is drawn? Their faith is questioned?

Y'alls disdain for the LGBTQ community disguised as pseudo righteous Islamic morals is as subtle as a brick.

Those men who are abusive and controlling can be forgiven by God if they ask for forgiveness. Unfortunately, God is very clear on the queer stance and there's no forgiveness for that.

Just because you've followed him for months doesn't make him right. Plus what forgiveness is there for hurting your family?

Calm yourself down, if you're here to defend Humza because you're okay with his lifestyle then that's your progrative.

Post by Guest »

So Maryam can't cope and function without Nabeel but she can perfectly fine and create content and do Instagram stories and live her best life when she goes on holiday with artistry which is on the other side of the world? How does that work?

This attention seeker really irritates me! So fake!!

Kulfi08
Learner
Learner

Post by Kulfi08 »

England234 wrote:So Maryam can't cope and function without Nabeel but she can perfectly fine and create content and do Instagram stories and live her best life when she goes on holiday with artistry which is on the other side of the world? How does that work?

So much for an independent women, eh? Lol

She clearly doesn't have much content to provide anymore.

Post by Guest »

Kulfi08 wrote:
England234 wrote:So Maryam can't cope and function without Nabeel but she can perfectly fine and create content and do Instagram stories and live her best life when she goes on holiday with artistry which is on the other side of the world? How does that work?

So much for an independent women, eh? Lol

She clearly doesn't have much content to provide anymore.

Yup so fake and hypocrite! She thinks she is an Indian serial where the woman acts fake and weak and vulnerable and cries for her man who is strong and big and muscular and comes save her from the atrocities of the world. So Bollywood.

Now that actress and weak and injured Maryam has hurt herself because a fucking laundry liquid bottle fell on her toe and is damaged and probably need replacing and surgery and possibly a new fucking foot - Nabeel will come and save you honey! He will come and buy you a new fucking foot and leg princess because he is your prince an knight in shining armour just like he carried a sword at your wedding to protect you.

How about you fuck off you fucking fake woman?!?

Also why is she so quiet these days? What's going on? She is posting snaps of her feet and sandals to go out at Subway stations but doesn't show where she is.. has she got a part-time job? Or is she pregnant?

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

Kulfi08 wrote:
queenb33 wrote:
England234 wrote:

Those men who are abusive and controlling can be forgiven by God if they ask for forgiveness. Unfortunately, God is very clear on the queer stance and there's no forgiveness for that.

Just because you've followed him for months doesn't make him right. Plus what forgiveness is there for hurting your family?

Calm yourself down, if you're here to defend Humza because you're okay with his lifestyle then that's your progrative.

This is the actual dumbest shit I've ever read.
A man that physically abused women can be forgiven because God is so great but a gay man will go to hell no matter his deeds.
Right. Okay. Because that makes sense.

I actually have more respect for Maryam for not ditching him because he's queer. Image

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

queenb33 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:26 pm
A man that physically abused women can be forgiven because God is so great but a gay man will go to hell no matter his deeds.
No homosexuals and lesbians WILL NOT go to hell unless they act upon their desires, sexuality and feelings.

From an Islamic perspective there is no legal judgment or punishment against people who feel homosexual impulses but do not act upon them.

If a gay man or woman commits a crime (sex with same gender) in their own privacy and the "crime" is not carried out in the public sphere, it is between the individual and God. Just like sex before marriage, adultery, alcohol, drugs and killing is between the individual and God.

Yes God is great and every sin can be forgiven if the sinner repents wholeheartedly.

BUT if a gay person (like Humza) shows off his sexuality (like he does on insta) then it’s a sin. A major sin. There’s death punishment for this kind of behavior. This is why there are lot of hidden gay people in muslim communities. The minute they tell people “I’m gay” they are disowned.

Everything is not black and white in Islam.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Lol WTF why can't I post on this forum without quoting other users. Have I been banned.

Anyway back to Maryam. She's very pretty just started following her. Can't wait to see what the hype is all about.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Kulfi08 wrote:
queenb33 wrote:
England234 wrote:

Um and how would you know if all abusive men out there even bother to ask god for forgiveness? Most of them are the way they are bc they like the power so why would they be asking for forgiveness. And if his family disowned him bc of his sexuality, then that’s their issue. It’s not like he asked to be disowned?? Desi people caring more about their reputation within their circles than the well being of their own kids is THEIR own stupid choice, doesn’t mean the kid is automatically at fault. I can’t believe you really just excused abusers that easily under the guise of “well if they pray that’s ok”

Kulfi08
Learner
Learner

Post by Kulfi08 »

Irada_3delete12 wrote:
Kulfi08 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:03 am
queenb33 wrote:
England234 wrote:

Um and how would you know if all abusive men out there even bother to ask god for forgiveness? Most of them are the way they are bc they like the power so why would they be asking for forgiveness. And if his family disowned him bc of his sexuality, then that’s their issue. It’s not like he asked to be disowned?? Desi people caring more about their reputation within their circles than the well being of their own kids is THEIR own stupid choice, doesn’t mean the kid is automatically at fault. I can’t believe you really just excused abusers that easily under the guise of “well if they pray that’s ok”
Go back and read my post again. I didn't say if they pray then it's okay to be excusing abuse.

Read above another user's comment on what Islam actually says about being gay and perhaps open up the Qur'an and the Hadiths yourself.

It's easy to come to defense of others when you yourself either don't know what the religion says. Also, if Humza wants to be gay, he can be gay but don't call yourself a Muslim Queer. That's not a thing. It's not okay.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Kulfi08 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:55 am
Irada_3delete12 wrote:
Kulfi08 wrote:
queenb33 wrote:
England234 wrote:

Go back and read my post again. I didn't say if they pray then it's okay to be excusing abuse.

Read above another user's comment on what Islam actually says about being gay and perhaps open up the Qur'an and the Hadiths yourself.

It's easy to come to defense of others when you yourself either don't know what the religion says. Also, if Humza wants to be gay, he can be gay but don't call yourself a Muslim Queer. That's not a thing. It's not okay.

No where did I say I’m a Muslim queer. Maybe you should take your own advice and go back and read the post I made.

Kulfi08
Learner
Learner

Post by Kulfi08 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Kulfi08 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:55 am
Irada_3112 wrote:
Kulfi08 wrote:
queenb33 wrote:I've followed him for months now and see y'all are clamoring onto this hate bandwagon so easily.

No where did I say I’m a Muslim queer. Maybe you should take your own advice and go back and read the post I made.
Good lord.. I'm referring to Humza. Can you read?

Hello246
Learner
Learner

Post by Hello246 »

Wow.. Mirium was all upset that Nabeel wasn't home and she said she couldn't function without him.

Then all of a sudden she goes out with a bunch of guys and is laughing and being all obnoxious and loud. Wtf Mirium.

Post by Guest »

Hello246 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:10 pm
Wow.. Mirium was all upset that Nabeel wasn't home and she said she couldn't function without him.

Then all of a sudden she goes out with a bunch of guys and is laughing and being all obnoxious and loud. Wtf Mirium.
Yup wth was that? 2 girls and 4 boys and Maryam is the loudest of the group.... Hmm weird

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

That video of her dancing on a table next to some guy, so weird...? and feels uncomfortably inappropriate like why are you doing that when your husband is out of town wtf

Kulfi08
Learner
Learner

Post by Kulfi08 »

Because she has no shame. Both her husband and she live this life where they think everything is fine as long as one isn't sleeping with someone else lol. Pathetic and shameful.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

queenb33 wrote:
England234 wrote:

Lol for fucks sake you’re such a drama queen. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread then please stfu. Islam is very clear on LGBTQ so take your lies somewhere else 🙄

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:15 am
That video of her dancing on a table next to some guy, so weird...? and feels uncomfortably inappropriate like why are you doing that when your husband is out of town wtf

You mean this? Y’all are weird. They’re probably nabeel’s friends or his cousins or something and it’s not like she’s giving the dude a lap dance. She’s annoying but damn is this a reach.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Loooool WTF I thought Maryam was standing on a table and shaking her booty when I read the above post about her dancing. This is NOT dancing. This is just "moving your hands dance" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If anything that is cute and innocent. What does that have to do with being shameless lol a girl can have fun and go out without her husband WITHOUT it being shameless.

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

Tajana wrote:
queenb33 wrote:
England234 wrote:

Lol for fucks sake you’re such a drama queen. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread then please stfu. Islam is very clear on LGBTQ so take your lies somewhere else Image
Sorry not sorry for NOT being a judgmental asshole??
You're rude and tacky and clearly incapble of listening to a perspective that isn't a part of your collective homophobic circle jerk so.... meh.
Glad I got to talk to a rep of all things Muzlamic tho.

Return to “Maryam Ishtiaq”