KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

Ivylea24
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

Post by Ivylea24 »

If the kid is 11 it would roughly line up with when they got together... correct me if I’m wrong but I bet Alan cheated on her at the start of the relationship and then got another girl pregnant. That’s why manda is bitter about the kid.

Or my other theory is manda and the ex girlfriend don’t like each other at all and she takes that dislike out on the kid too

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

Ivylea24 wrote:If the kid is 11 it would roughly line up with when they got together... correct me if I’m wrong but I bet Alan cheated on her at the start of the relationship and then got another girl pregnant. That’s why manda is bitter about the kid.

Or my other theory is manda and the ex girlfriend don’t like each other at all and she takes that dislike out on the kid too
That sounds about right. I’ve always had that theory as well about Manda and Alan’s ex not liking each other. I could definitely see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

Queenofpink95 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:17 pm
Ivylea24 wrote:If the kid is 11 it would roughly line up with when they got together... correct me if I’m wrong but I bet Alan cheated on her at the start of the relationship and then got another girl pregnant. That’s why manda is bitter about the kid.

That sounds about right. I’ve always had that theory as well about Manda and Alan’s ex not liking each other. I could definitely see that.

I’m so sad I don’t know if my message went through dumb phone ): anyway yeah me and Conner thought the same
I thought at the time I could ask for advice
But something told me not too ...
Idk my thing is .. if you can’t handle being with someone who has kids don’t be with that person you know ..
And to say her step son is an it ... that’s like me saying my step kids are an it .. how sad ... she wasn’t ready to be a mother
We’re trying next year I’m so scared but it’s time to try again
It’s been 4 years my ex got mad at me for even getting the dumbo tattoo and she was Supportive of it too .
She was actually the 1st person I told . That’s one thing o give her ... if she gets pregnant I just hope she keeps it ...

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

It’s her choice if she wanted to keep the baby if she ever got pregnant but wouldn’t she like to have one of her own ? She’s almost 30 who knows maybe he will want one more ?
You never know . I want one of my own . Just so I can give the the kids a little bother of sister. Idk just me thinking ..

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

Idk if there’s a Thread for this chick ..
But she posted a picture about how she gained weight
The only thing I said was I was on birth control I gained 30 pounds I went on it because I was so depressed after what happened to me ? I said it’s unhealthy for her to care about what people think of her on the internet? What was I wrong ?
Wtf I was trying to help the girl ... but okay
Thanks for blocking me LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ivylea24
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivylea24 »

I don’t know who that is but this is a thread about manda, not this girl. Although yeah I don’t think she should have blocked you

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

LilkagomebadX wrote:Idk if there’s a Thread for this chick ..
But she posted a picture about how she gained weight
The only thing I said was I was on birth control I gained 30 pounds I went on it because I was so depressed after what happened to me ? I said it’s unhealthy for her to care about what people think of her on the internet? What was I wrong ?
Wtf I was trying to help the girl ... but okay
Thanks for blocking me LOL
That’s a stupid thing to block someone for. Like what the hell

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

Ivylea24 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:01 pm
I don’t know who that is but this is a thread about manda, not this girl. Although yeah I don’t think she should have blocked you
She’s actually her best friend. I don’t know why she blocked me I didn’t say anything. But reading her tweets she was talking about how she has CP the list goes on I asked if she had a Disability on Here or if anyone knew . I actually have CP
I won’t tell anyone because I’m scared ): I’m in the Disney community so I wanted to make a video I don’t want people to judge me but it’s actually time . Idk you can actually tell with me ... my right side is weaker than my left .. the right arm is smaller and leg ... that’s why there’s not many tattoos...
Idk to me you can’t tell ... that’s just me I understand if she has one but I’ve been trying to look and I don’t see anything...

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Yeah manda, leave out the fact that the results came back NEGATIVE FOR CANCER. I can’t with this bitch. Yeah your insurance cuts you off but hospitals will offer payment plans if you don’t have insurance. I know those can be high, but she lives at home and probably only pays for her phone bill. She’s so money hungry it pisses me the fuck off

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

weatethepopcorn wrote:Image
Yeah manda, leave out the fact that the results came back NEGATIVE FOR CANCER. I can’t with this bitch. Yeah your insurance cuts you off but hospitals will offer payment plans if you don’t have insurance. I know those can be high, but she lives at home and probably only pays for her phone bill. She’s so money hungry it pisses me the fuck off
I dont have twitter anymore but please someone call her out.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

mmk, that pisses me off. She trash talks the last couple Jeffree palettes, but still wants his money! haha that's rich.

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:12 pm
mmk, that pisses me off. She trash talks the last couple Jeffree palettes, but still wants his money! haha that's rich.

Are you joking me she did ??
I had to delete my dumb app because my phone is acting up lol
But she said it’s Breast cancer ??
You know she can apply for Medical ??

Ivylea24
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivylea24 »

I saw her video and I was very glad she didn’t have cancer. But oh my god this is such trash, guessing that’s why her results video was conveniently just over the 10 minute mark too. There are people who have lost their jobs completely and won’t be able to pay rent! Manda can still work luckily and can have the means to pay off her hospital bill

Nolan1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Nolan1992 »

Im guessing her only fans isnt bringing in enough money? She should have stayed at her bakery job. Maybe then she could pay those medical bills. I don't understand these dumb women that think posing half nude on the Internet is going to bring in some big money.

Nolan1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Nolan1992 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:12 pm
I hope she doesnt get a cent of his money! Their are people loosing their homes and all their valuables. Why should Manda be blessed with Jeffree's money? She had the opportunity to work and she chose to be dumb instead staying home all day doing nothing productive other than playing animal Crossing and posing for her only fans. And even that hasn't been a success either.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Manda is 27 right? I’m guessing she’s been on her moms insurance and is now being cut off. Insurance companies don’t just drop you without reason.. I don’t feel an ounce of sorry for her

foxyloxy
Talker
Talker

Post by foxyloxy »

weatethepopcorn wrote:Manda is 27 right? I’m guessing she’s been on her moms insurance and is now being cut off. Insurance companies don’t just drop you without reason.. I don’t feel an ounce of sorry for her
And she got to stay on her moms insurance for that long because of the Affordable Health Care act aka “Obama Care” which her Fiancé would probably not support... LOL

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah if you're on your parent's insurance you get kicked off at 26. She should've known that and been sorting out her own insurance.

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryx3 »

Maybe if she stopped buying Disney merch and filling her room with more clutter, she could pay for her own medical bills 🙄

I can't

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She could sell a majority of that shit that's cluttering up her room and make a whole bunch of money to pay them. Just keep a few things that are super special and get rid of the rest.

Return to “Manda31409”