Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

alishamariexox21
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

Post by alishamariexox21 »

aaa6 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:10 pm
I know everyone says this everytime, but i would LOVE to see this girl work a normal 9-5 job. She felt like she had too much going on and she forgot about an appointment with Ashley, so she cancelled it and cried... she didn't specify the appointment but i'm sure it was nails/hair/eyelash something or other.

it's just pathetic to watch her think shes SO busy and works SO hard. when she just films herself cooking/working out/cleaning, something that people do ON-TOP of their jobs because you have to. Like she took "notes" on a video that she filmed a month ago, and said she spent all week editing and filming it. It literally looked like her cleaning out her closet. which again, is something people just do, and she can't seem to handle it.

& Don't foroget TK is mostly helping editing her vlogs and help her film. She shouldnt be complaining, She should work normal 9-5 jobs and work overnight shift and see how it is like. I cant even stand watching that vlog have to exit out. & Remi not even bother recording this week podcast she in Mexico. Alisha has to do it alone with TK. She probably fed up with Remi

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

I could’ve sworn she’s gotten a MAC PR package before...it was a bunch of lipsticks

alishamariexox21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alishamariexox21 »

her new vlog "insane kitchen organization " wowww... just her organizing her mugs, and she say insane. and when she screamed with her high pitch sound during the intro, i clicked off so fast. Am I the only one that can't stand when Youtubers girls screams like that?

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

Last weeks PB ep was just her without remi but with TK instead. I groaned and almost skipped the whole ep but stayed to
listen and not going to lie - it was one of the most interesting episodes yet. I swear to god that girl comes off so vapid at surface level but she does have some unique/smart takes on things. She touched on snubs in the media industry and how things work behind closed doors, and some other things. Their conversation did bring up an interesting topic of how all these youtubers either employ their friends/family or become super duper close to their employees to blur the lines between boss/worker. I wish they could continue talks on more interesting subjects in the YT/influencer world.

Somechick
Learner
Learner

Post by Somechick »

sudden opinion wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:48 pm
Last weeks PB ep was just her without remi but with TK instead. I groaned and almost skipped the whole ep but stayed to
listen and not going to lie - it was one of the most interesting episodes yet. I swear to god that girl comes off so vapid at surface level but she does have some unique/smart takes on things. She touched on snubs in the media industry and how things work behind closed doors, and some other things. Their conversation did bring up an interesting topic of how all these youtubers either employ their friends/family or become super duper close to their employees to blur the lines between boss/worker. I wish they could continue talks on more interesting subjects in the YT/influencer world.
I agree both Alisha and TK come off as complete imbeciles all the time (which why would you edit yourself that way?) so when people were commenting that the episode was shockingly good my interest peaked and I tuned in. While she didn't say anything revolutionary it definitely showed that she had some intelligence compared to what we normally see. If anything it just further emphasized her and Remi's lack of any real deep friendship connection.

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner

Post by FrazzledIguana »

Am I the only one who thinks it's really tasteless that they had a guest but then the idea is "TK is going to interview me"? Don't you normally interview the guest? Or do something centered around the guest? Not yourself...? lol Having your obnoxious assistant as a guest sounds really boring. Everyone keeps saying it was interesting but I don't know if I can sit through her annoying voice.

beepboppbop
Learner
Learner

Post by beepboppbop »

Ericamar134 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:48 am
Hi this is my first time posting on here but what do you guys think Ashley and Alishas parents thinks knowing their two daughters aren’t talking to men and are probably not getting married any time soon and probably won’t have grandchildren !?!???? I mean Ashley is not 30 and Alisha is 26???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand what you are saying, I do feel it’s a little strange that they are this old and living together, like good for them for not living to chase men around but I got married at 20 And I’m 23 now. I can’t imagine being 30 and not have a serious relationship and still be stuck living with my bratty sister.

coffegirl120
Stalker
Stalker

Post by coffegirl120 »

not everyone gets married in your 20s some people it's later than others I'm only 21 and not ready to be married any time soon.

Tinashe2On
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinashe2On »

beepboppbop wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:16 pm
Ericamar134 wrote:
Hi this is my first time posting on here but what do you guys think Ashley and Alishas parents thinks knowing their two daughters aren’t talking to men and are probably not getting married any time soon and probably won’t have grandchildren !?!???? I mean Ashley is not 30 and Alisha is 26???

I understand what you are saying, I do feel it’s a little strange that they are this old and living together, like good for them for not living to chase men around but I got married at 20 And I’m 23 now. I can’t imagine being 30 and not have a serious relationship and still be stuck living with my bratty sister.
So what ? not everyone has to be married by 30.

tish
Learner
Learner

Post by tish »

Tinashe2On wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:40 pm
beepboppbop wrote:
Ericamar134 wrote:

they don't but there is a biological clock running specifically for girls if ashley or her want to have their own kids

yoyotomi
Debater
Debater

Post by yoyotomi »

tish wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:41 pm
Tinashe2On wrote:
beepboppbop wrote:
Ericamar134 wrote:

they don't but there is a biological clock running specifically for girls if ashley or her want to have their own kids
Lmao are you serious

If she really wants a biological child she can use a sperm donor or freeze her eggs and have some be a surrogate later. Either way it literally doesn’t matter if she’s in a serious relationship or wanting to have children biological or not. She’s a grown woman she can do what she wants and her life doesn’t have to revolve around finding a husbanding or serious boyfriend or having a baby

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

I don’t know why this subject (finding a husband, starting a family) gets brought up every couple of months. I would rather Alisha and Ashley be single and happy than stuck with a leech.

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

Post by side_eyejasmine »

yoyotomi wrote:
tish wrote:
Tinashe2On wrote:
beepboppbop wrote:
Ericamar134 wrote:

Lmao are you serious

If she really wants a biological child she can use a sperm donor or freeze her eggs and have some be a surrogate later. Either way it literally doesn’t matter if she’s in a serious relationship or wanting to have children biological or not. She’s a grown woman she can do what she wants and her life doesn’t have to revolve around finding a husbanding or serious boyfriend or having a baby
Seriously! (Edit* I just realized that it might have looked like I’m answering to your “are you serious” question so I’m clarifying that I meant “seriously” in a “c’mon can we pls stop with the 1950s kind of thinking”)
Now let’s get back to our regularly scheduled program of how dumb Alisha is

It still baffles me how she thinks she so +~*creative*~+

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

side_eyejasmine wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 pm
yoyotomi wrote:
tish wrote:
Tinashe2On wrote:
beepboppbop wrote:

Lmao are you serious

Seriously! (Edit* I just realized that it might have looked like I’m answering to your “are you serious” question so I’m clarifying that I meant “seriously” in a “c’mon can we pls stop with the 1950s kind of thinking”)
Now let’s get back to our regularly scheduled program of how dumb Alisha is

It still baffles me how she thinks she so +~*creative*~+

I find it weird that the original post is from Dec 2019 and just resurfaced now for debate.

Anyway I think Ashley touched on it in her Turning 30 years old vlog that she's okay with the idea of not being married or have kids yet. Similar to what others above me have said, it just depends on the person and their personal goals. Nothing wrong with having a partner or kids at a young age. Nothing wrong with being single and kidless at an older age. You do you.

beepboppbop
Learner
Learner

Post by beepboppbop »

I don’t understand why we can criticize everything but we can’t say our opinions on them not being in a relationship. No not everybody has to be married by 30 but dude you guys acting like it’s uncalled for anybody to bring it up. People say way more rude stuff but that’s not okay? This whole website is about being petty about crap

I don’t understand all this stuff she is doing now, with the tongue being out, the peace sign and the weird talking in plural. Am I just getting to old for this? She’s going to be 27, does she really want to act like a teenager for the rest of her life? She thinks she is growing up and I don’t see it at all

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Anyways....

She really thought she did something with that ugly outfit in this new vlog lol looked a hot ass mess

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

beepboppbop wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:07 pm
I don’t understand why we can criticize everything but we can’t say our opinions on them not being in a relationship. No not everybody has to be married by 30 but dude you guys acting like it’s uncalled for anybody to bring it up. People say way more rude stuff but that’s not okay? This whole website is about being petty about crap

I don’t understand all this stuff she is doing now, with the tongue being out, the peace sign and the weird talking in plural. Am I just getting to old for this? She’s going to be 27, does she really want to act like a teenager for the rest of her life? She thinks she is growing up and I don’t see it at all
Imagine being 27 and having a vocabulary consisting of only “yo” “ayo” “ohmygosh” “eek” “dope” “so extra”

shamelesscaffination
Learner
Learner

Post by shamelesscaffination »

Image Alisha has had some bad outfits, but I think this might be one of the worst. What the actual FUCK is going on here?! Neon green/yellow and snakeskin? With a Nike crop top? And the Chanel bag is fucking ugly too. This is something a 5 year old would put together when their parent finally lets them dress themselves. How is she not embarrassed to walk out of the house like this?

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

I am way more interested in what happened with Jonmarie than I am about whether or not she's getting any tbh.

shamelesscaffination
Learner
Learner

Post by shamelesscaffination »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:I am way more interested in what happened with Jonmarie than I am about whether or not she's getting any tbh.
I may be in the minority, but I couldn’t stand Jonmarie. Although I would definitely be interested in the tea

Return to “AlishaMarie”