Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

peepthetea
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

Post by peepthetea »

Alisha is a hoarder and a slob. Ashley literally cleaned the studio room by herself and told Alisha because she didn’t throw all the things away, Alisha has to go through them in case she wanted to keep some stuff.

That bitch didn’t do nothing to that closet leaving to Ashley to do it because she has to switch rooms. That’s so messed up. At least HELP. that’s part of her stuff too. That really annoyed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinashe2On
Talker
Talker

Re: Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

Post by Tinashe2On »

On their latest mukbang Alisha's sister looks like a bum. I know she's home but she could put a little bit more effort into her appearance geez.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

peepthetea wrote:Alisha is a hoarder and a slob. Ashley literally cleaned the studio room by herself and told Alisha because she didn’t throw all the things away, Alisha has to go through them in case she wanted to keep some stuff.

That bitch didn’t do nothing to that closet leaving to Ashley to do it because she has to switch rooms. That’s so messed up. At least HELP. that’s part of her stuff too. That really annoyed me.

But, but, but... Isn’t Ashley Alisha’s assistant? Haha... seriously. I thought Ashley’s full time job was being Alisha’s assistant and then she also does YouTube and Podcasts. Because of Alisha, Ashley was able to gain a large following... I never watch Ashley’s videos, but with her following, wouldn’t she be able to make enough from ads and sponsors?

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Jcrewing wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:33 pm
peepthetea wrote:Alisha is a hoarder and a slob. Ashley literally cleaned the studio room by herself and told Alisha because she didn’t throw all the things away, Alisha has to go through them in case she wanted to keep some stuff.

But, but, but... Isn’t Ashley Alisha’s assistant? Haha... seriously. I thought Ashley’s full time job was being Alisha’s assistant and then she also does YouTube and Podcasts. Because of Alisha, Ashley was able to gain a large following... I never watch Ashley’s videos, but with her following, wouldn’t she be able to make enough from ads and sponsors?
Ashley does make enough from ads ands sponsors....regardless of her gaining a following from Alisha her channel is a breath of fresh air. She’s very good at what she does. I enjoy watching Alisha but sometimes I need a break from all the fake ditzy dragged out Beverly Hills voice lol Ashley is more chill & acts her age...I can get through her videos with tapping my screen to skip 10secs ahead

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Tinashe2On wrote:On their latest mukbang Alisha's sister looks like a bum. I know she's home but she could put a little bit more effort into her appearance geez.
Ashley was moving the last of her stuff from her old room to the new one, and she also cleaned the old room for their brother’s visit. I don’t see anything wrong with her appearance when she spent all day cleaning and organizing at home.

Alisha spent the day not cleaning, filming drive-thrus, and handing out money. Speaking of that video, I wonder if she is aware that fast food workers don’t typically accept tips because of corporate. I guess who cares if the workers get fired by their manager if she got that “content baby content”. Image

Post by Guest »

Didn't know who she was, her Roulette Xmas Vid came up on trending, so figured why not.

First impressions, she's such a ditzo bimbo rich LA valley girl, and it seems like so are her friends. So much lip filler going around. She even has the little dog that's treated more like a doll than a pet. Hard Pass.

ALSO - what is with the loud music that starts at 10 mins in???

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

Jcrewing wrote:

She kept saying she has two assistants... so its her sister AND TK? why does she need two when she barely does much. That’s weird. but I get where you’re coming from.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:56 am
Tinashe2On wrote:On their latest mukbang Alisha's sister looks like a bum. I know she's home but she could put a little bit more effort into her appearance geez.
Ashley was moving the last of her stuff from her old room to the new one, and she also cleaned the old room for their brother’s visit. I don’t see anything wrong with her appearance when she spent all day cleaning and organizing at home.

Alisha spent the day not cleaning, filming drive-thrus, and handing out money. Speaking of that video, I wonder if she is aware that fast food workers don’t typically accept tips because of corporate. I guess who cares if the workers get fired by their manager if she got that “content baby content”. Image
I've stopped watching Alisha's videos but that's kind of awesome if she was giving out tips to fast food workers. The fast food places I've worked allowed for tips but you couldn't put out a tip jar. If someone told you keep the change or gave you a fiver you could keep it. If I got more than a little change I would share with my coworkers.

bobbielovesyoux
Learner
Learner

Post by bobbielovesyoux »

I still don’t understand what TK does. She is so obnoxious, she drives me crazy more then Alisha.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Ashley is not her assistant lol idk where y’all picked that up from. Ashley has her own channels, podcast, her own sponsorships & her own thing going on. Taryn helps Ashley with her editing. TK is Alisha’s assistant but no telling who the other girl is...I do remember one girl that’s always in the background of their videos but they never announce her so it could be her

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Bitchesbebonkers wrote:Ashley is not her assistant lol idk where y’all picked that up from. Ashley has her own channels, podcast, her own sponsorships & her own thing going on. Taryn helps Ashley with her editing. TK is Alisha’s assistant but no telling who the other girl is...I do remember one girl that’s always in the background of their videos but they never announce her so it could be her
I notice the other assistant too! Ashley was probably Alisha’s assistant a long time ago before Jonmarie. Ashley’s influencer status has really picked up after graduating college and starting the podcast. She got a fabfitfun and beer sponsorship. Plus, whatever else she shills like Soulcycle (gets free classes and invited to the retreat).

Once Jonmarie was axed and Taylor brought in, I guess Alisha wanted a 2nd assistant to be hidden. Taylor is pretty much Alisha’s Eli while the other one is her Sarah (Remi’s other assistant).

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:51 pm
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:Ashley is not her assistant lol idk where y’all picked that up from. Ashley has her own channels, podcast, her own sponsorships & her own thing going on. Taryn helps Ashley with her editing. TK is Alisha’s assistant but no telling who the other girl is...I do remember one girl that’s always in the background of their videos but they never announce her so it could be her
I notice the other assistant too! Ashley was probably Alisha’s assistant a long time ago before Jonmarie. Ashley’s influencer status has really picked up after graduating college and starting the podcast. She got a fabfitfun and beer sponsorship. Plus, whatever else she shills like Soulcycle (gets free classes and invited to the retreat).

Once Jonmarie was axed and Taylor brought in, I guess Alisha wanted a 2nd assistant to be hidden. Taylor is pretty much Alisha’s Eli while the other one is her Sarah (Remi’s other assistant).
I think the confusion came from a vlog a long time ago. Alisha talked about Ashley getting paid to help her out in filming or running errands. It came from some comments saying how its unfair Ashlely always helps her all the time. Some people were shocked to find out Ashley got paid to do thing for her.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

Do you think we'll ever get the tea on Jonmarie?

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:31 pm
Do you think we'll ever get the tea on Jonmarie?
no. Spilling any kind of tea is not on brand for her. Think about her and Mia.

bobbielovesyoux
Learner
Learner

Post by bobbielovesyoux »

I know people have said this before but why the fuck can’t she just smile in some pictures? This like modeling open mouth pictures just don’t look good, it doesn’t look good when models do it, why would she think it would look good for her to do it in every damn picture.

Edit: i looked at her insta and it looks like she is smiling a little more but I stand with thinking she looks stupid with these weird open mouth thing

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

bobbielovesyoux wrote:I know people have said this before but why the fuck can’t she just smile in some pictures? This like modeling open mouth pictures just don’t look good, it doesn’t look good when models do it, why would she think it would look good for her to do it in every damn picture.

Edit: i looked at her insta and it looks like she is smiling a little more but I stand with thinking she looks stupid with these weird open mouth thing
Every girl is doing that now and it’s the ugliest thing to happen to social media. I think they all think it makes their lips look bigger

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

since Ashley is turning 30, y’all think she’ll ever move out into her own place or until she’s dating someone super serious 1-2 years and move with that person?

I’m assuming they probably went half on the house and it’s their home together but Ashley seems more subtle and put together, I know she doesn’t plan on living with Alisha for forever?

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

peepthetea wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:30 pm
since Ashley is turning 30, y’all think she’ll ever move out into her own place or until she’s dating someone super serious 1-2 years and move with that person?

I’m assuming they probably went half on the house and it’s their home together but Ashley seems more subtle and put together, I know she doesn’t plan on living with Alisha for forever?

Alisha owns the home and Ashley pays her rent. I don’t see Ashley moving out until one of them becomes serious with a partner. They seem very happy living together.

hummuslover
Debater
Debater

Post by hummuslover »

Ok her new video was a good idea but it was executed so badly. They were so obnoxious and crazy. Like just give the people the tip and be done with it? It’s like she tries too hard to go viral by being nice but she’s only doing it for the video. She has such a huge ego.

joycee00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by joycee00 »

After watching vlogmas day 14; my thoughts....
Must be nice to be so rich that you can just laugh off breaking your expensive camera lens after balancing your camera on random shit. How "fortunate" you are that you had another lens to use. I get it, not everyone copes the same. Maybe all she could do was laugh. But, she treats her shit like there's no value to it bc she can so easily buy a new one. It's repulsive. People save pay check after pay check to afford things like that.

Return to “AlishaMarie”