Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pastelisha (Alisha) Marie, Pt. 3:

Post by Loopdoops »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:07 pm
Big yikes
She looks older than me and I’m 32. Dear lawdy, she needs to invest in better skincare (also stick to a routine) than make up. If she went for that soft natural look, she wouldn’t look like she’s aged by five yrs. Preventative aging through Botox and fillers are not necessary. I have aunts that look like they haven’t aged in decades because they focus on physical and mental health, having a healthy relationship with food and doesn’t fixate on any fad diets. Alisha and Remi are such try hards. Bet you by the time they reach their mom’s age, they’re going to look rougher.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:07 pm
Big yikes
Whoever did her makeup made her look like a raccoon or hungover with mascara running with that dark eyeshadow. Yikes. :?

Re: Pastelisha (Alisha) Marie, Pt. 3: "Starbies" and Shit Skinca

Post by Guest »

So alisha and Mia just avoid each other at events now. I see they went to the same benefit event. I'm so curious what happened with them and how everyone around them seemed to be neutral about everything.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Forget the shampoo. Someone give this girl a lipstick color that's not the same color as her nose.

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

that’s so weird... Lauren, Remi and Alisha are there “bonding” then you see another clip, Remi, Sierra and Mia like is this tug-of-war? Who is the middle man? Alisha & Mia nowhere to see seen together but in the same place 8/10 of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Just watched her other former friend's video Its JonMarie on YouTube. Synopsis: she said she had this one friend (obv alisha) who was unsupportive when she decided to start a YouTube channel cuz it was 'her thing' and she did not support her..... but was always fake on social media with her love for her.
And basically everyone around alisha stopped talking to her when they stopped being friends....

She also mentioned how that she wasn't good enough because of her low follower count and people lost all interest in her when she stopped hanging out with alisha..

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

LPcorazon wrote: Just watched her other former friend's video Its JonMarie on YouTube. Synopsis: she said she had this one friend (obv alisha) who was unsupportive when she decided to start a YouTube channel cuz it was 'her thing' and she did not support her..... but was always fake on social media with her love for her.
And basically everyone around alisha stopped talking to her when they stopped being friends....

She also mentioned how that she wasn't good enough because of her low follower count and people lost all interest in her when she stopped hanging out with alisha..
That sucks because their friendship cames off as genuine and kept Alisha down to earth imo. Now all her friends are obnoxious like TK and Remi.

I enjoyed how Jonmarie was honest about toxic friendships, how LA influencer mindset affects mental health, and other topics most don't touch on. Props to her for starting a channel without relying on Alisha's following.

Wonder how she feels about Ashley having a channel. I was always curious if Ashley doesnt upload as much and as has a smaller channel because it was "Alisha's thing." And she just does it for fun as opposed to a career like Alisha.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

LPcorazon wrote: Just watched her other former friend's video Its JonMarie on YouTube. Synopsis: she said she had this one friend (obv alisha) who was unsupportive when she decided to start a YouTube channel cuz it was 'her thing' and she did not support her..... but was always fake on social media with her love for her.

Wow. Alisha has changed so much. I was going through her earlier vlogs and ypu can see that she was much more genuine and she wasn't putting on this major act like she started doing around 2015 or something. Her friends are as fake as she is, it's crazy and I feel bad for JonMarie too.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

It’s funny that Alisha encourages Taryne and Taylor to become YouTubers, but she couldn’t bother to support Jonmarie. If I remember correctly, Jonmarie was the fit one before Alisha went all in on that. Honestly, she’s better off not being surrounded by these fake YouTubers.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Jonmarie's definitely better off without Alisha. I wonder if something similar went down between Mia and Alisha. I went back and watched Mia's video "wtf happened to me," which is around the time her and Alisha stopped hanging out, and she talks about being depressed and cutting people out of her life who don't care about her and want the best for her. I get the feeling Alisha is only supportive of people when it benefits her.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

C4C52A71-00E2-41C7-A19B-F50D5E949EAB.jpeg
Wtf? It’s only a one day difference.... what the fuck is wrong with this girl? She’s an idiot...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

we're gonna need a new thread soon, any ideas?

but that jon marie video really rubbed me the wrong way...i mean why wouldn't alisha want her friend to join youtube and possibly have success?
she can only befriend youtubers who have already started? and wasn't she just telling tk to start posting vlogs...so weird :?

pxndx
Learner
Learner

Post by pxndx »

sunnygossip wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:37 am
we're gonna need a new thread soon, any ideas?

but that jon marie video really rubbed me the wrong way...i mean why wouldn't alisha want her friend to join youtube and possibly have success?
she can only befriend youtubers who have already started? and wasn't she just telling tk to start posting vlogs...so weird :?
I kind of think that she doesnt want anyone to be independent...meaning not needing her or not using her name to gain followers. She knows that TK (as a youtuber) would be known for being friends with alisha and she likes that thought. While Jonmarie might have wanted to create her own kind of stuff without including her too much.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

Alisha Marie: Outdated Merch, Friends, & Content

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

I just watched Alisha's "What I Spend in a Week" video and wow... I can't believe she's paying $250 per session with a personal trainer on top of an Equinox gym membership. She also only counted her Equinox membership on the days she went, but she's still paying even if she didn't go that day.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Tk's voice and laugh in the Black Friday haul was annoying AF. :|

xoanag
Learner
Learner

Post by xoanag »

She was "too tired" to get the 3 free items. Wtf? The entiteled bitch..

Cherryxoxo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cherryxoxo »

Egoist wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:03 pm
She looks constipated in this pic.
Her merch drop is just plain lazy too, and she says she worked soooo sooo hard on it :roll:
Ughh she looks crusty af. Girl is 26 and already hitting the wall

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

Lol love how she spent a shit ton of money on this narcissistic intro and then did this super “GRaPhiC DeSIgn Is mY pASsiOn” slide at the end with an ugly transparent font that’s super close together. It totally killed it for me lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

divax999
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by divax999 »

narcissistic to the extreme. All this effort and money to intro herself going to Starbucks and Target and saying "oh my god, waiiiiit, low-key, CUTE oh my GOD"

Return to “AlishaMarie”