Pbbunny97 General Thread Part 4

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pbbunny97 General Thread Part 4

Post by RoxanneDawn »

I can trash her for the duck face she has in every photo.
And the wrinkles caused by making that face.
I do what I want!

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

EmilyJennings91 wrote:
krandr0205 wrote:^^^You could still get melanoma just from being outside. It doesn't matter if it's sunny or cloudy, the sun still lets off UV rays which are the cause of things like skin cancer. So in all reality, anyone can get melanoma, tanning just increases the risk. And Just because you don't do it anymore doesn't mean you couldn't develop later.

Please don't attack me, lol. I wasn't being rude or a bitch. :)
I know, I actually quit because my dad had cancer cells develop on his face from a sun burn he got when he was a child. I see a dermatologist twice a year, I know all the risks. I wish I hadn't tanned when I was younger, but I can't change it now which is why I was annoyed at that other comment.
Good for you for doing what's best for you! I was just kind of indirectly saying that, not really aiming at you in particular. But soooo many people are so uninformed about the topic. I'm glad that you are, though :)

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

phantomlimb wrote:smh at the comments right now. Shame on you guys for hating on her "wrinkles"... just because you're young doesn't mean you can't have them. I have forehead wrinkles too (I'm 20) and for me, it has nothing to do with tanning/being out in the sun (since I don't do that) but it's probably just genetics. I get that this is the trash a guru section but don't trash someone for something they have no control over.
we're not bashing her wrinkles from genetics, i have slight lines and I'm 16, we're bashing that face she makes all the time, causing everyone to see the wrinkles, and the duck face, its just not cute. she has control over making that face, the more she makes that face the more pronounced her wrinkles are when she isn't doing the face

perf
Informer
Informer

Post by perf »

OMG in her new vlog she looks SOOOOOOOO pretty when she has makeup on but no eyelashes before she goes to dinner. SO good

~laurenmichele~
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ~laurenmichele~ »

In her new vlog, did that wing on her (I think) right eye bug anyone? It went way past her eye. It bugged me /: but the other one looked pretty good! lol But when she had no makeup on, sweats and no clip ins she looked so cute (:

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

How is she allowed to drive? This is a seriously question. It looked like she didn't have either hands on the wheel unless she was turning and she looked at the camera and not the road for about 89% of the vlog. I'm so glad I live no where near this girl.

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

~laurenmichele~ wrote:In her new vlog, did that wing on her (I think) right eye bug anyone? It went way past her eye. It bugged me /: but the other one looked pretty good! lol But when she had no makeup on, sweats and no clip ins she looked so cute (:
she actually looked her age when she was in the tanning salon, she looked good, then when she was wearing her dinner outfit she went right back to the awful hoochie look

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

WHAT lol thought they hated each other!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

oxyyw
Debater
Debater

Post by oxyyw »

ruby_x wrote:WHAT lol thought they hated each other!
I'm glad they've made up

triedandtired
Learner
Learner

Post by triedandtired »

Polina is only a junior...is she not finishing her senior year and moving to LA. I don't even think she's 18 yet

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

FUCKING DYING. This will end up just like Meghan and Allie's situation last year.

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

herpderp wrote:FUCKING DYING. This will end up just like Meghan and Allie's situation last year.
what was the megan and allie situation??

sammy24
Talker
Talker

Post by sammy24 »

I think when someone suggests they wanna do something big with Polina she automatically thinks it's going to happen (if that makes sense). Like does anyone remember when she said she's going to Coachella this year with her "LA youtube friends"? Or that her dad was getting her a Range Rover or Audi R8 for her 16th birthday? She just says shit like that to brag even though it's completely made up or just a fantasy/suggestion one of her friends has lol. Like she's 100% positive she's gonna get accepted into UCLA next year or whatever but she thinks fantasies are real life situations that are going to happen, she needs a wake up call.

Ellamenapee123
Learner
Learner

Post by Ellamenapee123 »

watching the videos she posts with her boyfriend are so awkward. like he hates her haha. I had so much second hand embarrassment when she asked him to describe her eye makeup and when she was like "you made me sound like a ratchet hoe" I just kept thinking but you are a ratchet hoe!

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

Well we all know she lied about going to Coachella this year.. Weekend 1 is over
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

pbslutty97 wrote:
herpderp wrote:FUCKING DYING. This will end up just like Meghan and Allie's situation last year.
what was the megan and allie situation??
They were super close last year and were going to move into an apartment together, then they fell apart and Meghan had to make up some lie about why they weren't living together lol.

supernovs
Learner
Learner

Post by supernovs »

kpgirl wrote:Well we all know she lied about going to Coachella this year.. Weekend 1 is over
She might just go to weekend 2, but don't you have to be 18 to be allowed to enter?

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

supernovs wrote:
kpgirl wrote:Well we all know she lied about going to Coachella this year.. Weekend 1 is over
She might just go to weekend 2, but don't you have to be 18 to be allowed to enter?
Coachella is for all ages.

phantomlimb
Learner
Learner

Post by phantomlimb »

jnkgossip wrote:
supernovs wrote:
Coachella is for all ages.
obv. she's not going at all anymore but even though it's all ages, she'd still need to go with a parent/someone older for a hotel or campsite.

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

supernovs wrote:
Well she is not going though because she hasn't updated her twitter or IG about it

Return to “polinaberegova”