Post by justanotherhater »

L1Z
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 2

Post by L1Z »

I unsubbed from her awhile ago, but watched the dominican recap vid after seeing you guys talking about it, LOL OMG those pics were horrible..especially the ones with her posing with the plants :lol: she tries waaaaay too hard & i <3 it..she's one of my fave trainwrecks

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

So she just tweeted a picture of her burberry rain boots. The EXACT pair that stephanie has. LMFAO shes like single white female i swear. + they're like 150-200 not that much more expensive than hunter boots & they're cheaper than tory burch boots. shes a fucking try hard if i ever saw one

Mosseeiey
Learner
Learner

Post by Mosseeiey »

ikeepitrealok wrote:So she just tweeted a picture of her burberry rain boots. The EXACT pair that stephanie has. LMFAO shes like single white female i swear. + they're like 150-200 not that much more expensive than hunter boots & they're cheaper than tory burch boots. shes a fucking try hard if i ever saw one
Polina copies EVERYTHING Stephanie does. If Stephanie buys something, so does Polina. She copied her Lululemon pants, Burberry jacket, and Burberry shoes among other things. Stephanie is into fancy cars, so of course Polina turns into a car snob. Stephanie seems to be a fan of house music and going to raves, so Polina decides she needs to listen to that kind of music and buy tickets to house music festival, and in one of her Forever 21 hauls she hauled a bunch of clothes for the concerts, which look just like the stuff Stephanie wears to concerts. Stephanie is a lot older than Polina and parties, so Polina feels like she needs to he a hard partier to fit in better.
Polina reeks of desperation. Be your own person, seriously. Just look at their Twitters and you can see all this stuff. I actually don't mind Stephanie, but Polina is just so desperate and annoying.

Pumpkin13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pumpkin13 »

I want her to get tired of her disgusting yellow hair already. She looked so much better with dark/medium brown hair!

bubblebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblebunny »

It seems like the only videos she makes are OOTW. And those are so rushed and she's so annoying in them anyways.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

Mosseeiey wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:So she just tweeted a picture of her burberry rain boots. The EXACT pair that stephanie has. LMFAO shes like single white female i swear. + they're like 150-200 not that much more expensive than hunter boots & they're cheaper than tory burch boots. shes a fucking try hard if i ever saw one
Polina copies EVERYTHING Stephanie does. If Stephanie buys something, so does Polina. She copied her Lululemon pants, Burberry jacket, and Burberry shoes among other things. Stephanie is into fancy cars, so of course Polina turns into a car snob. Stephanie seems to be a fan of house music and going to raves, so Polina decides she needs to listen to that kind of music and buy tickets to house music festival, and in one of her Forever 21 hauls she hauled a bunch of clothes for the concerts, which look just like the stuff Stephanie wears to concerts. Stephanie is a lot older than Polina and parties, so Polina feels like she needs to he a hard partier to fit in better.
Polina reeks of desperation. Be your own person, seriously. Just look at their Twitters and you can see all this stuff. I actually don't mind Stephanie, but Polina is just so desperate and annoying.
YES! You seriously too the words out of my mouth. She is SUCH a try hard. I just think its so funny because everyone knows the copy isn't as good as the original and you're right I don't mind Stephanie because she is older and college age so her partying isn't THAT bad, still illegal but yeah. Polina is 15. She is just spiraling out of control.

Leo

Post by Leo »

in her intro she does this face where its like, shes trying to do a kissy face and does some weird thing with her eyes. It looks horrible, like its not cute.

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

Purplemoon wrote:It seems like the only videos she makes are OOTW. And those are so rushed and she's so annoying in them anyways.
Lol, ootws and hauls. She almost NEVER make anything else.. :P
--------------- ❤Jennifer

classybunny97
Learner
Learner

Post by classybunny97 »

#stayclassy

abbylc7princess
Talker
Talker

Post by abbylc7princess »

she just tweeted "you're tacky & an attention whore so bye". polina no need to publicly bash yourself :P

Post by Guest »

abbylc7princess wrote:she just tweeted "you're tacky & an attention whore so bye". polina no need to publicly bash yourself :P
Mwhahahaha

I feel bad for her because one day (hopefully) she will realize how stupid and embarrassing she was/is. As well as, trashy, slutty, annoying, etc, etc.

Side note- whoever's room that is needs a serious paint job.

Post by Guest »

Someone please watch her Harlem Shake video and feel the pain/embarrassment I feel... just no, just stop.

Franny
Talker
Talker

Post by Franny »

Her Harlem shake video. ahahah :lol:

Girl can't even shake her ass.

BeccaBoo
Talker
Talker

Post by BeccaBoo »

Can't shake what you don't have. ;)
Let the truths burn, And the contradictions rain. ~Image Image

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

LMFAO I CAN NOT EVEN DEAL WITH HER HARLEM SHAKE. its like they were trying to move but couldn't and she was like propped up against a desk like I just can't its like she is begging for people to talk shit about her

UnImpossible
Talker
Talker

Post by UnImpossible »

Polina does copy everything Stephanie does the shoulder cut out style,studded combat boots her leggings,her car,her phone. I wonder if Polina is going to dye her hair dark brown again because that's Stephanies hair color. The sad thing is Steph can actually aford all of this while Polina comes off as a poor clone.

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

omg...if you're gonna be a wannabe slut you have to at least know how to dance

okaay
Informer
Informer

Post by okaay »

Pause @ :27

Anyone else think she looks like shes sucking in her stomach big time?

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

ikeepitrealok wrote:LMFAO I CAN NOT EVEN DEAL WITH HER HARLEM SHAKE. its like they were trying to move but couldn't and she was like propped up against a desk like I just can't its like she is begging for people to talk shit about her
where is the video? :D
--------------- ❤Jennifer

Return to “polinaberegova”