PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Continue here! Thanks timesnewroman for the thread title name.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Re: PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

Post by litgreave_ »

you can really see her beady eyes and uneven lips in her new vlog. Pbbutterface suits her perfect :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:love2:

missblossom

Post by missblossom »

Another photo with her new bf on her Instagram... I feel like she’s low key trying to show Shane how much she’s upgraded (in her eyes... not mine lol)

koreanskincarelover6
Learner
Learner

Post by koreanskincarelover6 »

The Botox was definitely needed! I'm still surprised she's only 20

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Lmao yeah I also feel like she’s trying to brag about finally having a man ... also her vlogs don’t seem authentic to me. She says she always meditates and does like ssssooooOooO much homework but never once has put in clip even just for like 5 seconds of her meditating or using those palo whatever sticks. Never filmed herself attending class or doing any schoolwork. Even just like brief clips of her day to day activities paired with music would be something. I can’t stand watching her talk at 20 miles per hour for 25 minutes. And she never mentions like ‘oh me and my boyfriend went out to dinner..’ or anything so it’s like, just not authentic. Like she doesn’t really show or tell us anything new or interesting it’s the same 3 things just being repeated over and over: crystals, schoolwork, & omg im like sooo busy and productive and here’s why!!

Do any of you watch other beauty gurus vlogs? Like jamie genevieve.. I know her bf does the editing but if he can learn how to make beautiful transitions and edits and get good footage all the time.. how has polina not improved in editing or quality at all in all the years she’s been vlogging???

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

Jeeeeez it’s sad to say but I think she looks better now than in those before photos...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

omg. Screenshot from her new vlog when she turns up the music omgggggg

Think I might finally need an icon/avatar on here. This face is too much. Can’t believe it

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

ibeendrakein wrote:omg. Screenshot from her new vlog when she turns up the music omgggggg

Think I might finally need an icon/avatar on here. This face is too much. Can’t believe it
Oh my god!!!! That’s shocking Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mintsky
Talker
Talker

Post by mintsky »

ibeendrakein wrote:omg. Screenshot from her new vlog when she turns up the music omgggggg

That pic tho. How can she possibly think she looks good lmao. Also, I agree with you guys that she keeps trying to show off the new bf on Insta. Only thing is, I think Shane upgraded and she didn't. Someone posted a pic of him and his new girl on the last thread, and she was so pretty. Polina and this new guy make a weird couple imo. Like he's going for that "laid-back musician vibe" or some shit and she's just.. well, I really don't know what she's going for, but whatever it is, it ain't working!

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

mintsky wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/ipzvc4w.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>ipzvc4w</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
That pic tho. How can she possibly think she looks good lmao. Also, I agree with you guys that she keeps trying to show off the new bf on Insta. Only thing is, I think Shane upgraded and she didn't. Someone posted a pic of him and his new girl on the last thread, and she was so pretty. Polina and this new guy make a weird couple imo. Like he's going for that "laid-back musician vibe" or some shit and she's just.. well, I really don't know what she's going for, but whatever it is, it ain't working!
Shes going for the classical look but really she just looks like a cheap prostitute.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

[video][/video]

I have no idea what this is but look how big her nose used to be...

Edit- if it’s not playing for you click the videos title and watch it in the YouTube app

missblossom

Post by missblossom »

OMG SHE LOOKS DEFORMED. I'm laughing way too hard at this :rofl:

missblossom

Post by missblossom »

ibeendrakein wrote:[video][/video]

Edit- if it’s not playing for you click the videos title and watch it in the YouTube app
He's much better looking than her new bf imo

Raine_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raine_ »

missblossom wrote:
ibeendrakein wrote:[video][/video]

Shane had such a cute personality...he was real.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

I'm sorry, i had to do one more side by side, just for a good laugh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

at 13:55 in her most recent vlog, she is talking about how she has learned a lot in college and says that her "writing has improved immaculately". Polina, do you even know what that word means? :roll: The irony.

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

Her face????? Looks so off?????

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

teezykay wrote:Her face????? Looks so off?????
her face just looks so frozen

missblossom

Post by missblossom »

Raine_ wrote:
missblossom wrote:
ibeendrakein wrote:[video]<a class="vglnk" href="[/video" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>1dj</span><span>_</span><span>ZImVBqM</span><span>&</span><span>feature</span><span>=</span><span>share</span><span>[/</span><span>video</span></a>]

Shane had such a cute personality...he was real.
In a couple of years Shane will be making that money while her washed up, coked out anorexic looking new bf will be out on the street begging for spare change.

victoriabernstein
Talker
Talker

Post by victoriabernstein »

[tweet][/tweet]

Her eyes used be sooo much bigger holy shit. Now she has two black dots for eyes and she can't even move her fucking face from all the botox and whatever the hell else she's gotten done.

Return to “polinaberegova”