PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

Post by UseMyCode »

muffin2015 wrote:Have you guys seen her latest video? She looks SO skinny in her workout gear. Any guesses to how much she weighs? I think she must be around 105...
she says shes like 95 but she is very small framed and short

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

She has a nice body in her new video, but my god her lips are literally swallowing her face and her eyes are so beady especially with the botox/filler she got. She looks like she cant blink normal or something.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

I thought she was building a capsule wardrobe or something like that? This ain’t it ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

So she calls herself a business owner now? Sure she can call her little scam a business but it’s not even registered. I doubt she even pays taxes from it.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

all the jewelry she sells I can get on etsy for like 1/4 of the price. Who actually buys from her?

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

It’s pretty funny how she’s been flaunting that she is friends with Sam Ozkural but the best is how she literally used Sam’s full name in the title of her most recent vlog

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

It’s pretty funny how she’s been flaunting that she is friends with Sam Ozkural but the best is how she literally used Sam’s full name in the title of her most recent vlog

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

when shes talking to Sam she's picking her nose and coughing into her hand the whole time it's so gross

CatLady94
Talker
Talker

Post by CatLady94 »

Post by Guest »

I saw that comment, it's now deleted! She said something about it being only $30, but shit I would want my $30 back so I can pay for something else!

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

There seems to be at least one comment on every video from customers saying they've emailed Polina multiple times about a refund and never got a reply. She clearly sees the comments since she always deletes them, which makes it even more shady that she hasn't bothered refunding these people.

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

She HAS to be in some kind of debt

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

marynicole wrote:She HAS to be in some kind of debt

I doubt it. She has that mommy and daddy money.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

who told her she needed to put out 5 vlogs a week? She literally causes all of the stress in her own life :roll:

Post by Guest »

why is she always complaining about how busy she is lol my friend does videos for fun on youtube even though she's a small channel, she owns a business, goes to school for something in the medical field, take care of home shit every day, works 2 jobs, takes pictures for content on IG and finds time for the gym.
butterface complains about running 2 businesses but never addresses her complaints and take care of customers while being a communications major????? lol :rofl: :rofl: I cant with her ass finding excuses to make this vlog just to put something out and make it seem like she's more busy than she really is

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Most of her vlogs are just her talking while she's driving or sitting at home, so it's not like she's putting in that much effort.

Post by Guest »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:Most of her vlogs are just her talking while she's driving or sitting at home, so it's not like she's putting in that much effort.
and her lack of editing clearly shows it so what real time is she putting into her video lol

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

xxlm wrote:why is she always complaining about how busy she is lol my friend does videos for fun on youtube even though she's a small channel, she owns a business, goes to school for something in the medical field, take care of home shit every day, works 2 jobs, takes pictures for content on IG and finds time for the gym.
butterface complains about running 2 businesses but never addresses her complaints and take care of customers while being a communications major????? lol :rofl: :rofl: I cant with her ass finding excuses to make this vlog just to put something out and make it seem like she's more busy than she really is
I found it funny how she said nobody understands how hard it is to edit and upload. Her editing is shit considering she’s had several nip slips, the sound is terrible. And if she was so good at editing she would edit out every time she picked her nose. Her vlogs are all just of her rambling about the same thing over and over for 20 minutes straight. Her “businesses” aren’t even registered and she does the bare minimum. She takes spontanious trips to other countries during school at least twice a semester. She doesn’t have a real job as in something she has to get out of the house and work for someone like most people do. She literally makes her own hours. Her not having time is her own fault for being lazy. Yet she’s so busy! She’s just being a bitch and making excuses to her teenage followers who used to love her daily vlogs.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

I find it interesting how she says she has felt like she has to put so much work into making her vlogs perfect. I’ve always thought they were extremely messy and seemed lazily done. Like when she said “if i want to share a recipe, i want to be able to just pop on and share it instead of trying to perfectly film it” .... i feel like she does just THAT (pop on) all the time though so idk what she’s talking about...

I can actually picture right now times when she has shared a recipe and it’s literally her camera tossed on a box of supplements, her face is cut out, and she’s grossly pouring liquids into a blender for 20 minutes, while stumbling over her words as she explains it. ....... is that what she considers “putting so much work in” as? Because if so I’m scared to see what her more laid back content looks like

JEENNAA
Learner
Learner

Post by JEENNAA »

she just posted on her instagram story that coffee gives her anxiety.... did she barely figure that out after 20 years of drinking coffee?

Return to “polinaberegova”