PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

Post by UseMyCode »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:aww poor little princess polina is having a meltdown after a few days of being around much cooler, prettier Revolve girls. She claims they are the fake ones. Polina, take a hard look at yourself first before judging others. She has a lot of growing up to do. I know she is not from California, let alone LA, but she chose to come here specifically for that stereotypical 'LA' lifestyle which to a certain extent does involve looking a certain way, driving a certain car, etc. You can't complain about other girls who are fake when you are exactly one of them. You have become the typical LA blonde bimbo yourself Polina. I guess reality is just now starting to catch up to you.
she has worshiped and aspired to be like these LA influencer girls, transformed herself into one of them, and they don't even give her the time of day e even though she now basically is one in her book, LOL that must suck

Blackera
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackera »

pleasestop wrote:join the new gossip site at https://tattle.life - will always run lightning quick and be moderated sensibly

this link won't last long, grab it while you can ;) and spread the word

tattle.life goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Your username is really accurate- can you please stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

missblossom

Post by missblossom »

Saw her briefly in Remi’s vlog... she looked annoyed af lol. Also saw a couple comments on how terrible she looks!

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

lmao is there really ppl who don't believe she had a rhinoplasty? dead ass look at her before and after pictures, one tell tale sign is also the way she scratches her nose. if she had a boob job it's more so likely she also got her nose done being in that LA environment.

she also def looked annoyed in remis revolve vlog lol ex friends forced to interact bc they have one common friend lol. wonder if oli and remi shit talk polina/ or vice versa.

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

timesnewroman wrote:lmao is there really ppl who don't believe she had a rhinoplasty? dead ass look at her before and after pictures, one tell tale sign is also the way she scratches her nose. if she had a boob job it's more so likely she also got her nose done being in that LA environment.

she also def looked annoyed in remis revolve vlog lol ex friends forced to interact bc they have one common friend lol. wonder if oli and remi shit talk polina/ or vice versa.
I feel like everyone is always shit talking Remi except wacky Alisha Marie. she's constantly making a fool of herself

heybabeee
Learner
Learner

Post by heybabeee »

So, I decided to look through Polina’s instagram feed after seeing her latest selfie, bc I wanted to see the difference between the way she looks now and how she used to look…. (Brace yourself this is a long post).

I have to say it was very interesting looking through her feed and I noticed a few things. For one, she used to have so many friends. She had photos with Lindsey Hughes, Claudia Sulewski, Megan Parken, Tana mongeou, and people from her school. It just seems sad because she has clearly pushed everyone out of her life. Even in her vlogs you can tell she spends most of her time alone and her only friends are her hair dresser, her mom, and Oli. It is very sad how she is all about manifesting, spirituality and crystals, but it seems the deeper she has gotten into that, the sadder her life has become.

I also noticed that she hardly ever posted photos of her face until around the beginning of 2017. Almost all photos she posted of herself where of her profile or her back, had her head cut off, had her hair blocking her face, or were heavily facetuned. It is only after she has had multiple surgeries/procedures/fillers that she has felt confident enough to post photos of her face. This is extremely saddening to me because I personally (and I know the majority of you all) found her extremely beautiful back in the day, and am now very turned off by the way she looks due to the excessive amount of filler/injections. It is clear she had extreme self image/body dysmorphia issues.

Since I feel as though I have just written an entire essay on this girl, I will finish with a conclusion. Looking through Polina’s Instagram and watching her vlogs makes me feel very sad and uneasy. I don’t know what happened in her life that caused her to lose so many friends and to have felt so ugly or worthless that she felt the need to change everything about her face. She seems very lonely and lost right now, and I hope she can figure it out and get back on the right track.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

heybabeee wrote:So, I decided to look through Polina’s instagram feed after seeing her latest selfie, bc I wanted to see the difference between the way she looks now and how she used to look…. (Brace yourself this is a long post).

I have to say it was very interesting looking through her feed and I noticed a few things. For one, she used to have so many friends. She had photos with Lindsey Hughes, Claudia Sulewski, Megan Parken, Tana mongeou, and people from her school. It just seems sad because she has clearly pushed everyone out of her life. Even in her vlogs you can tell she spends most of her time alone and her only friends are her hair dresser, her mom, and Oli. It is very sad how she is all about manifesting, spirituality and crystals, but it seems the deeper she has gotten into that, the sadder her life has become.

I also noticed that she hardly ever posted photos of her face until around the beginning of 2017. Almost all photos she posted of herself where of her profile or her back, had her head cut off, had her hair blocking her face, or were heavily facetuned. It is only after she has had multiple surgeries/procedures/fillers that she has felt confident enough to post photos of her face. This is extremely saddening to me because I personally (and I know the majority of you all) found her extremely beautiful back in the day, and am now very turned off by the way she looks due to the excessive amount of filler/injections. It is clear she had extreme self image/body dysmorphia issues.

Since I feel as though I have just written an entire essay on this girl, I will finish with a conclusion. Looking through Polina’s Instagram and watching her vlogs makes me feel very sad and uneasy. I don’t know what happened in her life that caused her to lose so many friends and to have felt so ugly or worthless that she felt the need to change everything about her face. She seems very lonely and lost right now, and I hope she can figure it out and get back on the right track.
I've noticed a lot of similarities between her and Marissa Lace, especially now that they're both into manifesting, spirituality, and crystals. They try to portray themselves as these super positive, happy people, but their lives seem very unfulfilling and sad.

DeeBeeBee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DeeBeeBee »

Omg... fighting a plant to show her clothes haul. Really? There was no where else to film? Maybe turn the plant to a less leafy side??? Lol! :rofl:

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

she says she's so motivated and gets everything done and works so hard but she was too lazy to edit out footage of her picking her nose in the first day of school vlog...

Xxpinkcandy
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxpinkcandy »

UseMyCode wrote:she says she's so motivated and gets everything done and works so hard but she was too lazy to edit out footage of her picking her nose in the first day of school vlog...
She picks her nose in almost every vlog. Either that or sucks back snot.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

so she basically admits to eating non-vegan food in her newest vlog. We already knew this, but she should just stop calling herself a vegan then. Those bars she showed in her haul are the Perfect Bars almond butter flavor, which have both milk and eggs in them. So then why buy non-dairy milk and desserts Polina? Why pretend to be a vegan?

https://shop.perfectbar.com/products/pe ... 7143260294

Romisi
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Romisi »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:so she basically admits to eating non-vegan food in her newest vlog. We already knew this, but she should just stop calling herself a vegan then. Those bars she showed in her haul are the Perfect Bars almond butter flavor, which have both milk and eggs in them. So then why buy non-dairy milk and desserts Polina? Why pretend to be a vegan?

<a class="vglnk" href="https://shop.perfectbar.com/products/pe ... 7143260294" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>shop</span><span>.</span><span>perfectbar</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>products</span><span>/</span><span>perfect</span><span>-</span><span>bar</span><span>-</span><span>almond</span><span>-</span><span>butter</span><span>?_</span><span>sp</span><span>=</span><span>03414551</span><span>-</span><span>a749</span><span>-</span><span>4553</span><span>-</span><span>9538</span><span>-</span><span>732772689b01</span><span>.</span><span>1537143260294</span></a>
She also showed on her Instagram story from today that she was in Canada eating smarties which are basically m&ms. I think she tries to eat plant based overall for health reasons but if you want to eat other foods just be honest about it lol

poppyseedpenewski
Learner
Learner

Post by poppyseedpenewski »

I love when she says her mom's bracelets look expensive. I don't know who she thinks she's kidding but those beaded bracelets look like they came from a thrift market at best.

sarstar123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sarstar123 »

In her latest vlog, The Truth about my Botox/Fillers...she straight up lies about "only" having lip filler and botox in her forehead. She denies having any cheek filler, which I'm not sure is true or not but it's so crazy she can pretend like she hasn't had Anything else done to her face. The difference in her nose is so obvious.
She will probably never admit to it because then she would look even worse having lied about it. Kinda makes me sick to watch someone who can't just be upfront and honest with the people that support them. I wonder if she also lies about it to her "friends" and boyfriend :?

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

sarstar123 wrote:In her latest vlog, The Truth about my Botox/Fillers...she straight up lies about "only" having lip filler and botox in her forehead. She denies having any cheek filler, which I'm not sure is true or not but it's so crazy she can pretend like she hasn't had Anything else done to her face. The difference in her nose is so obvious.
She will probably never admit to it because then she would look even worse having lied about it. Kinda makes me sick to watch someone who can't just be upfront and honest with the people that support them. I wonder if she also lies about it to her "friends" and boyfriend :?
Girl, there’s no way she’s lying. She lost a lot of weight and so now she looks way different! Her nose looks smaller because she lost a lot of weight! Her mom said it herself :rofl: :rofl: .

Seriously, one has to be stupid to not notice she’s had more than just lip fillers and a little Botox.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

sarstar123 wrote:In her latest vlog, The Truth about my Botox/Fillers...she straight up lies about "only" having lip filler and botox in her forehead. She denies having any cheek filler, which I'm not sure is true or not but it's so crazy she can pretend like she hasn't had Anything else done to her face. The difference in her nose is so obvious.
I found it weird how she felt the need to point out that she's never had anything done to her jaw. She basically mentioned everything on her face except her nose.

She lies about what work she's had done, she lies about being vegan... makes me wonder what else she's lying about.

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

She tweeted the most ignorant tweet and now people are dragging her in the replies lmaoooo I love it

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

teezykay wrote:She tweeted the most ignorant tweet and now people are dragging her in the replies lmaoooo I love it
What’d she say?

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

crazprinces09 wrote:
teezykay wrote:She tweeted the most ignorant tweet and now people are dragging her in the replies lmaoooo I love it
What’d she say?

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

more replies lmao. I just think it’s so funny like she wasn’t dressing like a 25 year old when she was 14
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “polinaberegova”