I can barely even hate watch this girl anymore :roll:

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Yes Polina, SOOOO compassionate about animals while you're dining with your fancy leather handbag and wallet. She probably never became vegan to begin with anyway. :FU:

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

She's just so gross. Don't post pics of your vegan meals with a leather bag that is worth 2k+. I'm vegetarian and I own that same givenchy purse and I would never post it with one of my meals it's tacky. I don't even preach veganism and I find it so strange and superficial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLOP
Talker
Talker

Post by TLOP »

A mess. :?

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxex93 wrote:She's just so gross. Don't post pics of your vegan meals with a leather bag that is worth 2k+. I'm vegetarian and I own that same givenchy purse and I would never post it with one of my meals it's tacky. I don't even preach veganism and I find it so strange and superficial.

She tries to come across as classy and all of that but she's really not. Tacky is the best way to describe her and ignorant as hell. Talk about a walking contradiction! It's more and more evident each day that Polina lives to show off her items off on her SM. I knew her vegan claim was all an act just to be trendy.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

Polina is a classic case of "money can't buy class"

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

Like omg you guys! her hair is finally silver like totally...... Nope, you can really tell in the sunlight that it's literally just blonde :roll:

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why does she play dumb? She seriously can't believe that her blonde hair is silver. All that dye must be going to her brain. Bimbo.

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

Lol at Shane in the new vlog when he was drawing her in the sand with huge boobs a tiny waist and huge hips and then saying she has nicki minaj' body without the surgery.........is anyone gonna tell him...

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

Personperson123 wrote:Lol at Shane in the new vlog when he was drawing her in the sand with huge boobs a tiny waist and huge hips and then saying she has nicki minaj' body without the surgery.........is anyone gonna tell him...

You are too funny. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She triggers my eating disorder. Like most Youtubers that talk about health and fitness and have a great body but then eat and drink that bad. I should probably take a break from YouTube :?

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

NoName0 wrote:She triggers my eating disorder. Like most Youtubers that talk about health and fitness and have a great body but then eat and drink that bad. I should probably take a break from YouTube :?
I am in recovery from 13 years of eating disorders and agree she sometimes can trigger me too, so I try to not watch certain videos or exit out asap! Don't allow "ED" to overtake your thoughts when watching others, remember every ones body/life/metabolism is all different, if you ever need support dont be scared to message me :) I have been in recovery since July 2015.

On another note I wonder what her parents think about all the plastic surgery, I feel like her mom would encourage the lip injections?
**Frooty Froot Loops**

wisconsingirl22
Learner
Learner

Post by wisconsingirl22 »

I cant even watch her videos or instagram anymore lately,it's either a haul or a "routine" video,we get it,you shower & brush your teeth,like the rest of us.no need to keep making 500 videos of it.

Every instagram post,a picture showing off a designer handbag,a cup of coffee,or over edited selfies.

Plus it annoys me that she has to always tag 'LOS ANGELES,CALIFORNIA" a million other people live there too shut the hell up about it. I thought it was cool at first,but now i'm just like okay?????

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Polina's resemblance to this woman will soon be uncanny if she doesn't CTFD with getting her face touched and then still overediting her Instagram pictures. http://celebritypost.net/wp-content/upl ... rgery-.jpg.

Post by Guest »

FrootLoops wrote:
NoName0 wrote:She triggers my eating disorder. Like most Youtubers that talk about health and fitness and have a great body but then eat and drink that bad. I should probably take a break from YouTube :?

I am in recovery from 13 years of eating disorders and agree she sometimes can trigger me too, so I try to not watch certain videos or exit out asap! Don't allow "ED" to overtake your thoughts when watching others, remember every ones body/life/metabolism is all different, if you ever need support dont be scared to message me :) I have been in recovery since July 2015.

On another note I wonder what her parents think about all the plastic surgery, I feel like her mom would encourage the lip injections?
Thanks, that's very sweet of you :love2:

Return to “polinaberegova”