PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

I think her nose looks better now, but the rest of the work she's had done is unnecessary. If she looks this bad at 20, just imagine what she's going to look like in 10 years. :?

Also, I went ahead and made a new thread since we were long overdue for one: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=33378.

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

half of this new vlog was just an extended advertisement for her mom’s freaking bracelets and upcoming “charged soaps” like Ksenia you really need to find a different way to market your shit that’s not your daughter’s unintelligible nose picking videos

xxfeeshofcourse
Stalker
Stalker

Post by xxfeeshofcourse »

i just absolutely do not understand how a communications major who claims to be so intelligent and ambitious can barely speak and spends most of her day driving between beauty appointments. and refuses to read books about or address systemic injustices/racism bc “it’s negative energy and if you focus on blah blah it’s what you attract blah blah.” what a waste of a person.

pipeitupcubz
Talker
Talker

Post by pipeitupcubz »

Hi! long time lurker. Im glad I am not the only one who feels this way about polina

pipeitupcubz
Talker
Talker

Post by pipeitupcubz »

I truly believe she became vegan to get super skinny and fit. if she actually cared about animals, she wouldn't constantly be purchasing luxury bags that use animal skin/fur. its honestly sad

brnthswy
Learner
Learner

Post by brnthswy »

Yikes.... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infamousdesigner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Infamousdesigner »

I'm not going to lie, I get totally peeved as someone who was born and raised in LA that people like Polina come to live here and create further social stigma. Not everyone here gets plastic surgery, fake tans, wears hooker clothing, meditates, and is vegan. I've been watching her videos on and off since she was 12 and she has some serious issues. The girl lacks confidence and is only trying to fake it till she makes it with all that botched surgery and likes on her Photoshopped pictures. She doesn't need surgery, she needs therapy! I hope she gets rid of that eye and lip filler because it just ruined her face

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Every vlog this girl just LOVES to complain how busy and stressed she is. Maybe if you didn't get a blow out, spray tan, nails down, eyelashes done, facials, etc. every single week then you'd be fine. Plenty of people (such as myself) do school full time and work part time. Hell, I've done work full time and school full time before. Doing school full time with an occasional vlog with no editing or a sit down Q&A rambling about law of attraction really is not that hard. Get over yourself.

Return to “polinaberegova”