PBBunny97 General Thread Part 1

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 1

Post by msstylefinder »

I tweeted polina saying how shes unclassy and ppl started favoriting it i dont get how anyone can like her shes 15 and drinks,smokes and who knows what else can u imajine what shes gonna look like when shes actually 25 cause she looks that age at 15 haha and how do her parents let her go to the DR with out them and with a college friend ? Their horrible parents wouldnt be surprised to see her on Dr. Phil in a few years hahahhhahaahhahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahha :D

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

She made it sound like she was flying out for a weekend to get zen and a release from school. LOL its a planned vacation she went on with her PARENTS. Lmfao. I am crying. Remember guys when she said last year "every year our family takes a vacation it just depends when my dads vacation time is" when she went to mexico? So they went to DR this year. She makes it seem like she was like "ugh, i need a getaway, DR it is" shes so phony. & 99% of people that go to the DR can get adult wristbands. Many resorts in other countries (cozumel, atlantis, bora bora) let minors drink.

Marissa2012
Informer
Informer

Post by Marissa2012 »

anyone see the video that some girl posted about her? it was like spot on. I will try to find the link if you havent seen it!

UnImpossible
Talker
Talker

Post by UnImpossible »

The legal drinking age in the DR is 18. I wonder if her parents even care.

UnImpossible
Talker
Talker

Post by UnImpossible »

I looked at her friend Stephanie's Instagram and you can tell she has money. I was looking at the pictures of the things she showed she purchased that were actually designer and in Polina's hauls Polina buys the same crappy stuff at F21. Polina always says she wants to go to UCLA and colleges like that and her role model Stephanie goes to a community college(not that there's anything wrong with that)

L1Z
Informer
Informer

Post by L1Z »

classybunny97 wrote:One of her most recent tweets was, "Adult wristband at the resort! #resortlife" with about 10 alcohol- related emojis.

classybunny97
Learner
Learner

Post by classybunny97 »

Classy. I say next time she has a Q and A video, we all spam her with questions about her drinking addiction

Marissa2012
Informer
Informer

Post by Marissa2012 »

classybunny97 wrote:

Classy. I say next time she has a Q and A video, we all spam her with questions about her drinking addiction
Oh how cute, doesn't she know she has lost a lot of respect from A LOT of people over this? did you see what else she tweeted? about how the waiter brought her like 4 drinks in 30 minutes? I wonder if she is still planning on going to IMATS in NY.

bloopbloop
Learner
Learner

Post by bloopbloop »

what if the drinks are virgins and she's just lying about the wristband? lol because why would somebody drink 4 drinks in 30 minutes? she's ridiculous. Also, because assuming from her pictures and stuff it doesn't look like she can hold her alcohol well. I'd probably be drunk if I had 4 drinks in 30 minutes because I'm a lightweight lol.

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

what the hell is wrong with her parents like all they have to do is look on her twiiter and all her secrests unvailed unless they just dont really care like i said within ten years i will be sitting in my living room flipping the channel and i will see either jerry springer saying how she dont know who the baby daddy is and she was a former utube beauty guru or dr.phil when a teenage girl takes a turn for the worst had her whole future a head of her.

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

id honestly bet 1,000$ on that haha

jdlc0899
Informer
Informer

Post by jdlc0899 »

Are her parent's blind or some shit? Obviously you can tell her mom gives no shits nor is concerned because of Polina's tweet to Steph saying that her mom was "flirting with some men" while Polina on the other hand is "drinking her life away". her parents are the biggest enablers ever. It's one thing to spoil a child but to spoil a child who acts so disgusting like Polina is repulsive. :x

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

that's kind of sad. Her parents are still married and her mom is flirting with other men in front of her? She's obviously hurting

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

i think she drinks and partys to take the pain of her parents away with her mom and all its quite obvi there not focused on polina very much so they let her do what she wants in reality i think she wants them to care but since they dont she drinks and drinks and drinks some more so sad.

HeySienna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HeySienna »

I watched one of her old hauls

Go to 3:05-3:16. Its pretty self explanatory.

angel face
Informer
Informer

Post by angel face »

msstylefinder wrote:i think she drinks and partys to take the pain of her parents away with her mom and all its quite obvi there not focused on polina very much so they let her do what she wants in reality i think she wants them to care but since they dont she drinks and drinks and drinks some more so sad.
if thats the case then i guess everyone i know has a bad relationship with their parents

brookeelise
Learner
Learner

Post by brookeelise »

She is such a brat. I thought that fight on twitter was hilarious though :lol:

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

she partys more than some 18 year olds and shes only 15 if you fo to youtube.com/beautybycarla shes a 14 year old guru so close to polinas age and is nothing like her but then again most ppl arent one thing about polina is that she cant admit shes not classy haha like who do she think shes fooling

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

Did they open up a new thread because nobody's posting anymore lol ?

Mosseeiey
Learner
Learner

Post by Mosseeiey »

msstylefinder wrote:Did they open up a new thread because nobody's posting anymore lol ?
I don't think so. Polina's been out of town so she hasn't posted any new videos or posted on her Twitter.

Return to “polinaberegova”