Lucy Moon / meowitslucy

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Moon / meowitslucy

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

On Lucy's Twitter: ''Shoutout to all of the influencer marketing managers, social PRs etc who do their research before reaching out to you. can’t tell you how refreshing it is to have an email in your inbox where it’s clear the sender knows what you’re about''

Girl, you don't even know what you're about..?? Also, I thought she couldn't get any companies to work with her, and now she's getting emails from people who are interested in working with her and ''know what she's all about''? Yeah sure. :D

Edit: what's that lookbook going to be anyway? Same as last time AKA 3 minutes of her biting her lips and standing around awkwardly with her mouth half open? Can hardly wait.

2emma1
Talker
Talker

Post by 2emma1 »

Can’t wait for the inevitable six months of complaining about how she tired herself out with vlogmas and needs to take care of herself and relax lmao

takenkraken
Learner
Learner

Post by takenkraken »

Aaaaand it's the lookbook. Those white slipper shoes are ugly af (at least for me, haha). Also, wasn't she making her wardrobe a capsule one? Are these things from it or is that idea over?

thejoker999
Debater
Debater

Post by thejoker999 »

takenkraken wrote:Aaaaand it's the lookbook. Those white slipper shoes are ugly af (at least for me, haha). Also, wasn't she making her wardrobe a capsule one? Are these things from it or is that idea over?
come one guys, we know she never sticks to ANYTHING she says she's doing, whether it's not drinking, doing a youtube series or making a capsule wardrobe. :)

Gingerpandas
Learner
Learner

Post by Gingerpandas »

I just watched her look book and my girlfriend pointed out to me how much she must love her bum. She stuck it out in every shot :rofl:

jess959
Talker
Talker

Post by jess959 »

I know her review of Reputation is old news on here, but one thing got me. She said the album is cohesive, but it literally isn't? The definition of cohesion is 'forming a united whole', and the album has various songs with different sounds on it for a reason? Like Lucy, if you want to go into music, at least be able to recognise and comment on this :roll: she half-asses everything she's ever done

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

not gonna lie, i like her style most of the time and her music choices are usually really nice too.

that said, that was a trash video. if you want to show people your shoes, pan down, don't try gymnastics.
Last edited by prctentious on Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

popcorn465
Learner
Learner

Post by popcorn465 »

i felt a bit awkward watching her lookbook tbh. i was like why does she keep pointing her bum at the camera and then wiggling it and then gesturing at it with her hands...? the whole thing was very odd and felt a bit skeevy tbh.

StrawberryBanana76
Learner
Learner

Post by StrawberryBanana76 »

From the comments on here I think I'll give her lookbook a miss :rofl:

On a random note, I find it so weird how she found herself in the banging book club - I enjoyed it at first but now idk what it is but she doesn't really seem to fit in with Hannah and Lena and how they're not pissed off at her lateness/inability to finish a book is beyond me. Hannah and Lena definitely seem to have a better work ethic than Lucy

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

This girl is a parody of herself. Seriously, what is she going to do when her savings run out? She's too proud to get a dayjob, too lazy to focus on developing her strengths. So incredibly tiresome.

Also lol,as if she'd ever turn own a brand deal coz they didn't "get her", if she were offered anything she'd jump on it. But she is the one doing the chasing because no one wants to work with her.

randomName
Learner
Learner

Post by randomName »

StrawberryBanana76 wrote:From the comments on here I think I'll give her lookbook a miss :rofl:

On a random note, I find it so weird how she found herself in the banging book club - I enjoyed it at first but now idk what it is but she doesn't really seem to fit in with Hannah and Lena and how they're not pissed off at her lateness/inability to finish a book is beyond me. Hannah and Lena definitely seem to have a better work ethic than Lucy
Lucy does have way more subscribers than the other two though. I'd guess they were looking for someone who would bring them additional listeners? But I agree - I'd rather they'd find someone else to replace Lucy. And honestly, I don't think Lucy would mind. She's literally complained on her blog that the banging book club doesn't fit her brand as she's not really that much of a reader. That would really have bothered me in Hannah and Leena's place.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

Banging Book Club doesn't fit her brand? Banging Book Club is literally the most interesting thing she has going on right now.

Okay Lucy, I know you read here, we're going to have a woman-to-woman chat here.

Stop trying to make Youtube your full time thing. Get a job, keep Youtube as your hobby and use the time you do spend on youtube to make videos you're passionate about and on topics you are actually interested in rather than trying to fulfil the criteria of a brand.

You say you don't know if the things you like will sell, coffee, cruelty free make up, politics, music, Banging Book Club etc. well screw that! Make videos with your friends, Hannah, Leena etc, record covers and upload them even if they're aren't perfect and super marketable but because you love the song and you just want to share your own contribution (see Leena's Bathtub Busking series) , talk about your political opinions opening with the caveat that you might not always know exactly how you feel or the whole breadth of the topic but open up the doors with your audience for discussion anyway. Talk about cruelty free make up you like, or coffee or your history degree, if you like (it sounds really interesting as someone who only ever studied British history) Just whatever you actually care about! Trust me, it will come across to your audience a lot better than what you're doing right now. People can tell when your heart isn't in it. Then, maybe reconsider making it a full time thing. But I promise if you do that you'll have it more figured out who you are and you can write that 140 character description of what you're about rather than scrambling about as you are right now.

I don't say it as a "hater", I say it as someone who does actually care. When Lucy is on her A-game I think she does do a good job. When her heart isn't into it, it shows.

Procrastinator94
Debater
Debater

Post by Procrastinator94 »

I wonder if her back hurts from sticking her ass out so much?

also why are youtubers all about ~*body positivity*~ and then they all stand in such a way to give themselves thigh gaps

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

SHOPS ETHICALLY

[lucy moon meme]

AT ZARA

ellblarghh
Learner
Learner

Post by ellblarghh »

The dancing gave me second hand embarrassment

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

HippoFriend wrote:SHOPS ETHICALLY

[lucy moon meme]

AT ZARA

Firstly please make that a real picture :D

Also bet this is why she can't actually be that attractive to prospective brands who might want to partner up with her. She just says things to sound cool and woke af but in reality her actions don't match her words. To an extent we are all like this but this is kind of next level.

Even if she finds it hard to remember to shop ethically, you'd think Zara would stick out as a no go for someone who considers themselves to be passionate about that stuff given their recent press on workers leaving shocking notes in their clothes.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

HippoFriend wrote:SHOPS ETHICALLY

[lucy moon meme]

AT ZARA
Lmao this has to be a thing. IS VEGETARIAN...... OOH IS THAT CHORIZO?

Her back arching looked painful but I found it far more sad to see her refusing to stand with her legs together for that thigh gap. :? Every time they came close to touching you could see her awkwardly force her legs apart. She's obviously quite small but has that curve at the very top of her thighs... so what? It's sad tbh.

popcorn465
Learner
Learner

Post by popcorn465 »

Zara have also been accused of stealing independent artists' work and then saying "lol we're bigger than you so no-one cares"

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/201 ... ns-fashion

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

how come on her new blog post shes got a picture of Glossier's birthday balm.com but she writes about a LUSH one?

did the lush one not fit the colour scheme or st?

why can't bloggers actually put out informative content for once without it being tainted by everyone sticking to a theme?

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

I just spent more time at this than her coming up with video ideas.

Return to “Lucy Moon”