LoLuFullyLoaded Part 2

CMarcs
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoLuFullyLoaded Part 2

Post by CMarcs »

I laughed out loud when Lohanthony Tweeted something like "I may be annoying but at least I don't wear tshirts of bands I don't listen to" LOL aka Lauren who used to fangirl like crazy over him. She's the worst I can't even. That date video was painful, what a disrespectful bitch

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

^^^ she's friends with lohanthony..... but i wouldn't put it pass him to be two faced and subtweet his "friends" at all

waterfall01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by waterfall01 »

IMO she looks better here than now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

She does, but she doesn't have an own opinion and would rather copy her friends than stick with what looks good on her. I mean it's not just the style in general, which I actually prefer over super girly and flowery stuff, it's that she looks dirty 24/7. Literally like she hasn't showered in weeks.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

hannn16
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hannn16 »

Looooong time lurker here, but I just had to post due to the way Lauren's been lately. I used to really like her, mainly due to her style, and I liked her family vlogs. Going along with what people have been saying, she is SO CLEARLY trying to distinguish and distance herself from the beauty gurus. There are some big things I've noticed lately in her attempts to do this. She has been completely ignoring her vlog channel, because "vlog" type stuff (or rather, things just unrelated to beauty) are what she does on her normal channel now. Next, she now does all her video titles in all caps - just like Jenn, Andrea, and other big "vloggers" do. She's been tweeting things about hating makeup to make it clear she is no longer associated with the beauty community. And finally, her obsession video. It was essentially a March Favorites, but god forbid she calls it that because she's now a "youtuber" and is not related to beauty. So she called it THINGS I'M OBSESSED WITH to dispel any notion that she's still related to beauty, even though there were beauty products involved. She's so transparent!!!!

triedandtired
Learner
Learner

Post by triedandtired »

Is anyone else creeped out about Sawyer taking these pictures? Especially the one in bed where they're all trying to look seductive....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

triedandtired wrote:Is anyone else creeped out about Sawyer taking these pictures? Especially the one in bed where they're all trying to look seductive....
I bet Arden's boyfriend would be pretty creeped out.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

So Lauren's claiming that she's close enough to 5 seconds of summer to be proud of them
I would get if she was adamant about their success but she's mentioned them like twice

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

joinmymisery wrote:So Lauren's claiming that she's close enough to 5 seconds of summer to be proud of them
I would get if she was adamant about their success but she's mentioned them like twice
they hung out or whatever like a couple months ago but it looked like a party with a bunch of people....but you know Lauren doesn't say anything unless she can spin it to make everyone jealous and envy her or to make it the worst thing on the planet to make everyone feel bad for her :roll:

bangtaen
Informer
Informer

Post by bangtaen »

joinmymisery wrote:So Lauren's claiming that she's close enough to 5 seconds of summer to be proud of them
Seriously. She discovered them like a month ago and was backstage at their concert in LA not because she's a fan but because it's an opportunity to make herself seem cool and important. I'm a fan so that's admittedly why it pisses me off so much but :p

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I had no clue who they were and had to google them, but the comments on her instagram were funny, so many 14 year old girls throwing around "you're jus jealous" lmao.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

Yeah idk if I'm mad about it because i love 5sos or because lauren is annoying lol

Post by Guest »

OT, but I'm already so fucking sick of 5 Seconds of Summer.

nicole08
Learner
Learner

Post by nicole08 »

Lauren worked the MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet and I'm pretty sure she didn't even get to go inside to watch

bangtaen
Informer
Informer

Post by bangtaen »

God I'm so jealous of all of her opportunities and she takes all of them for granted.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

nicole08 wrote:Lauren worked the MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet and I'm pretty sure she didn't even get to go inside to watch
Tyler Oakley met waaaaay more celebs than her, and I doubt she met any there or else she'd be whoring it around already.

jadorealexis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jadorealexis »

nauseated wrote:
gossipinright wrote:she was literally SO RUDE in the newest awesomenesstv vid with grace helbig and ~HUNT3R M@RCH~
Seriously. What WAS that? I don't know who Grace is but why did Lauren refuse to look at her the whole video? #justsaynotodrugs
[youtube][/youtube]
I'm not defending her because she was SO rude
but I think she suffers from Chronic Bitch Face.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

I'm l a u g h I n g, I'm pretty sure lohanthony deleted all his insta pics with Lauren? I could be blind but I was looking for them and couldn't find them any more

lac
Debater
Debater

Post by lac »

Hunter ( guy from awesomenesstv) was tweeting/complaining that there was a delay in letting him and lauren onto the carpet or something. Funny how her new friends and peers are getting invited to work with MTV and be on actual television shows and she is with some no-name youtube channel yet she thinks she's so special.

costareesa
Learner
Learner

Post by costareesa »

Another example of her chronic bitch face and acting like she doesn't give a damn is in Claudia's new Vlog from PlayList. At around the 3:15 mark you can see Lauren taking a drink from her can, making some disgusted sound, and then acting completely disinterested in what else is going on.

Return to “Lauren Elizabeth”