chelsealand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: LoLuFullyLoaded

Post by chelsealand »

Kirstin wrote:
dazzle wrote: :?
I feel bad for laughing @ that vid b/c we've all gone through an "awkward phase", but MAN OH MAN so much 2nd hand embarrassment!
Haha I know, right?

I feel like I'm watching the lesbian character played by Natasha Lyonne in "But I'm a Cheerleader".

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by dazzle »

She definitely took a side in the whole Meghan/Allie drama.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Angie V wrote:was she wearing a pocahontas costume or........
bahahha those earrings!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

dazzle wrote:She definitely took a side in the whole Meghan/Allie drama.
lol she's right though, Allie was bitching about now saying things to someone's face and then proceeded to do the exact same thing. Is Claudia on Allie's side? That'd be funny if the core four split right down the middle. I wonder what happened, I don't think it's as dumb as Allie dissing people who wear Brandy Melville.

kwoodsen1029
Learner
Learner

Post by kwoodsen1029 »

I bet Claudia is on Allie's side because the whole thing seemed to go down during Fashion Week where Allie/Claudia were together. I bet Allie bragged about being there or some shit and that made Meghan mad.

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

kwoodsen1029 wrote:I bet Claudia is on Allie's side because the whole thing seemed to go down during Fashion Week where Allie/Claudia were together. I bet Allie bragged about being there or some shit and that made Meghan mad.
She's probably in the worst position unfortunately. I can definitely see all the drama occurring at Fashion Week, so she knows both sides of the story. Lauren was always closer with Meghan than Allie, and we all know Meghan is a pro at playing the victim. Yet she was closer with Lauren before any of this Core Four crap started. Though some say she is a snob in real life, she does come off like a nice person out of the four.

hipster
Debater
Debater

Post by hipster »

Lauren is the only one that didn't go to fashion week. I'd like to see meghan do another explanation video

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

why was i dumb enough to assume that she would be interning somewhere outside the youtube realm? of course it's at awesomenesstv, god forbid these youtubers leave the circle of crappy networks.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:why was i dumb enough to assume that she would be interning somewhere outside the youtube realm? of course it's at awesomenesstv, god forbid these youtubers leave the circle of crappy networks.
If they actually want to do something outside of youtube they need to branch out. Any time someone announces a new great job or they are going to be on a tv show, it always end up being on youtube lol. The longer they hang around the harder it will be to break into other areas.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

lol at her acting like she's best friends with the simpson siblings because she "interviewed" them

perf
Informer
Informer

Post by perf »

byebyebye1 wrote:lol at her acting like she's best friends with the simpson siblings because she "interviewed" them
hahaha I know. :D it's Jennette Mccurdy all over again. She's so desperate it's actually kind of sad tho

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

perf wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:lol at her acting like she's best friends with the simpson siblings because she "interviewed" them
hahaha I know. :D it's Jennette Mccurdy all over again. She's so desperate it's actually kind of sad tho
I know they only showed little snippets of the interviews on the carpet, but it didn't look like she actually interviewed the Simpsons lol

keka
Informer
Informer

Post by keka »

WHY DOES SHE EVEN BOTHER UPLOADING "TUTORIAL" VIDEOS?! All of her tutorials are exactly the same.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

keka wrote:WHY DOES SHE EVEN BOTHER UPLOADING "TUTORIAL" VIDEOS?! All of her tutorials are exactly the same.
because they're SUPER requested.
formerly known as ashhbby

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

In her lookbook video she said that she has a stylish and high fashion look... WHAT?
Almost ALL her outfits were SO basic! And they may be fine for the fall weather in California but in most places you'd need to wear a lot more clothes this time of year to stay warm so it was kinda pointless. I did quite like the outfit with the quilted top though.

costareesa
Learner
Learner

Post by costareesa »

I guess she is offcially done with wearing Brandy. :roll:

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

the outfits she is wearing are so stupid...
i get its california but i live there too and there is no way i would wear that shit. yeah its still warm but depending on what kind of summer we had and how the winter is going to be she looks like an idiot.
that is summer wear.
formerly known as ashhbby

keka
Informer
Informer

Post by keka »

KThanksBye wrote:In her lookbook video she said that she has a stylish and high fashion look... WHAT?
Almost ALL her outfits were SO basic! And they may be fine for the fall weather in California but in most places you'd need to wear a lot more clothes this time of year to stay warm so it was kinda pointless. I did quite like the outfit with the quilted top though.
it wasn't even that it was basic it was just bad because it was so plain. a plain white skirt and a sweater with no accessories or anything .... WOW. GROUNDBREAKING. she thinks she can say her style is high fashion because she shops at zara but she still doesn't know how to pull it off. she needs to learn money doesn't buy style

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

nothing about those outfits were "high fashion"

barfing
Talker
Talker

Post by barfing »

those outfits weren't high fashion they were just plain ugly and boring. some of the pieces on their own were nice but the outfits she put together were just bad. however it is refreshing to finally see a lookbook from someone in her "group" that isn't brandy melville everything and that bag that she showed for all of five seconds was really nice. at least she did something right?

Return to “Lauren Elizabeth”