Continue here....

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoLuFullyLoaded Part 3

Post by dazzle »

Can't we rename the thread to "LoveLaurenElizabeth"?
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

she sounds/looks so fake in that seventeen video

whatamidoinghere
Talker
Talker

Post by whatamidoinghere »

Seventeen is at the LEAST multi-million dollar company. Why the lighting is so awful in all of their YouTube videos!?! Most gurus have better lighting with their mini bedroom setups! It drives me so crazy

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

She's too good for everything now, apparently. Taking everything for granted and being an unappreciative bitch. To think she's getting opportunities other people would die for...
:mmhmm:

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

Rude, ungrateful, obnoxious, try hard bitch. That is all.

hanabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by hanabanana »

she needs to get over herself

nb789
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nb789 »

did anyone notice in the seventeen videos her legs/feet are considerably pink???

don't know if that's a lighting issue or she just doesn't use her self tanner on her legs but it's really distracting

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

What is up with that awesomenesstv video where she says "I went to coachella this weekend and these are the outfits I wore"??? She didn't go to coachella, they just filmed her wearing 3 different outfits and spliced it with someone else's shitty coachella footage.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

Another obnoxious collab with overhyped youtubers :roll:

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

yes Lauren i'm really sure you couldn't say who last kissed was....you just want people to guess and think it's someone super important/ well known, get over yourself :roll:

triedandtired
Learner
Learner

Post by triedandtired »

Has anyone seen the two reply comments she made to some people on her new video? They pointed out how she's now suddenly trying to distinguish herself as a regular youtuber rather than a beauty guru and she was so rude to both, even tweeting one of the comments and her reply with the caption "you must be new here." sorry Lauren, but it's actually the opposite. It's not like you've been doing these videos for soooo long now that it'd be ridiculous for people to classify you as a beauty guru, because for 4 years you WERE a beauty guru and even called yourself that and identified as that.

This new change was really abrupt and kudos to her if she really is happy this way but the way she responded to those two girls really made me lose any of the last single shred of respect I had for her. This is why she will never go that far and is terribly dragging along behind most of her friends that started YouTube at the same time as her. Every youtuber gets hate or things they disagree with, the difference is how you respond and handle yourself. It doesn't make you look "strong" to shame viewers who basically stated the obvious on multiple social media accounts, it makes you look immature and obnoxious--but then again we already knew that from watching your try hard videos.

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

She should go back to being a "beauty guru" since it would only require her to haul things and some half assed tutorials here and there. She wasn't a good beauty guru but she wasn't bad. As a "youtuber" she absolutely sucks, she's not funny, she's simply obnoxious. Talking fast and really loud while saying something mean doesn't make you a funny person, quite the opposite.
:mmhmm:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Their managers must be suggesting the transitions bc everyone I watch seems to be trying to distance themselves from being a beauty guru, it's clearly coming from whoever they're signed to.

hyperhan123
Talker
Talker

Post by hyperhan123 »

i think its official meghan and lauren are no longer friends...

Lauren favourited that tweet below that says "meghan you say that but you featured urban outfitters in your last haul.."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

Free People, Urban Outfitters, and Anthropologie is all owned by the same company, nice Meghan

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

So one of my good friends went to high school with Lauren. Turns out she's a total bitch and would steal girl's boyfriends. And she's even more obnoxious in real life than in her videos. and she even looks dirty in real life.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^ I can believe that it seems like something she would do. I'm from illinois and i cant believe i barely found out about lauren and claudia i had no idea there were even any IL gurus till recently and now i don't live there anymore. I wonder how thin she looks in person and hell yea she must look dirty as hell.

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

She keep's tweeting about not being invited to digi tour,i don't even follow her i just wanted to go see about her free people/Favorited tweet about Meghan and there's a ton of desperate tweets to get her to go to one/invited and why isn't she invited and all her friends are like calm down just because YOU think you're a big deal doesn't mean EVERYONE does.

toungetied
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toungetied »

Has anyone seen the Coachella awesomeness video? Why did she lie and say she was there and then make a look book. So pathetic

Return to “Lauren Elizabeth”