Leanne Woodfull

xoxoghadxoxo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Leanne Woodfull

Post by xoxoghadxoxo »

blahblah1212 wrote:as far as im aware, matty has a gorgeous gf gemma janes. compare gemma janes' IG to leannes and i personally would not cheat on the former with the latter ;)
Yep he does. Gemma tweeted about seeing him last night. Leanne is fooling herself!

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

have you seen some of the snaps of leanne's photo shoot?

Post by Guest »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
blahblah1212 wrote:as far as im aware, matty has a gorgeous gf gemma janes. compare gemma janes' IG to leannes and i personally would not cheat on the former with the latter ;)
Yep he does. Gemma tweeted about seeing him last night. Leanne is fooling herself!
Didn't know he had a gf, must have read things wrong then.
blahblah1212 wrote:have you seen some of the snaps of leanne's photo shoot?
I saw them, looked like any other OOTD photoshoot Leanne has done herself. Can she do anything else besides grunge? You'd think she'd try to get out of her comfort zone for once and style smth different.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I had the same thought exactly :L plus didn't she only do the mood board like right before the shoot or st like that.

dressitup
Talker
Talker

Post by dressitup »

hahahaha she is obviously tweeting about what is being said here.

Also, this:

Why is she so obnoxious?! Didn't she get put in that VIP booth by tweeting people and begging for access? You're no VIP, Leanne.

dressitup
Talker
Talker

Post by dressitup »

so, this happened (seems kid of rude but fairly harmless), and Leanne tried to stop these girls from coming to the gig?! WHO DOES THIS GIRL THINK SHE IS, BEYONCE?!

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Untitled13.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gossipgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgossip »

^^^

Oh my, Leanne you big fat massive cringeball

xoxoghadxoxo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by xoxoghadxoxo »

She's such a fucking loser. We're not the ones insinuating anything. She tweeted those things to make people think that something happened between her and Matty. Even if it did, he was as drunk as a skunk so I doubt he even remembers her. He drank a whole bottle of white wine before/during the show and was so drunk that he had to wait inside the venue and sober up before leaving. She actually thinks he cares about her now. How sad.

LucyLovesLyne
Informer
Informer

Post by LucyLovesLyne »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:She's such a fucking loser. We're not the ones insinuating anything. She tweeted those things to make people think that something happened between her and Matty. Even if it did, he was as drunk as a skunk so I doubt he even remembers her. He drank a whole bottle of white wine before/during the show and was so drunk that he had to wait inside the venue and sober up before leaving. She actually thinks he cares about her now. How sad.
She is so delusional! But I guess we are 'haters' cause we dont fawn over her assumed VIP status that she didn't even earn! Lol

segLXI
Talker
Talker

Post by segLXI »

wow, so many hilarities have occurred since I was last here. I am surprised :lol:

Just a quick comment, is Leanne not way too old to be a fangirl?
Yet another thing that shows how immature she is.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

segLXI wrote:wow, so many hilarities have occurred since I was last here. I am surprised :lol:

Just a quick comment, is Leanne not way too old to be a fangirl?
Yet another thing that shows how immature she is.
She's only 20 I think, but lol I'm sure she's just deluded herself into thinking Matty or anyone from the band wants her. Musicians don't want relationships with creepy fans, at most they'd just fuck a groupie. :lol:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I do love knowing that she reads this forum :L if she had any common sense surely shed just not click on a site called 'gurugossip' seriously. Besides thought she was all above it and holier-than-thou now? anyhoo, her new blog post was: you guessed it guys, another denim shorts tights and leather jacket look. oh but seriously there was a MAJOR difference, the shorts were blue and the t-shirt was black. INSPIRING STUFF I can assure you... -.-

LucyLovesLyne
Informer
Informer

Post by LucyLovesLyne »

blahblah1212 wrote:I do love knowing that she reads this forum :L if she had any common sense surely shed just not click on a site called 'gurugossip' seriously. Besides thought she was all above it and holier-than-thou now? anyhoo, her new blog post was: you guessed it guys, another denim shorts tights and leather jacket look. oh but seriously there was a MAJOR difference, the shorts were blue and the t-shirt was black. INSPIRING STUFF I can assure you... -.-
Hahaha if she had any balls she should just create an account and join in on the convo. Her 'best mate' Chyaz done it on her page, and seeing as though she doesn't have an original idea, you'd think she'd jump on the bandwagon

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I bet it's another jean shorts and tights variation ;) haha

LucyLovesLyne
Informer
Informer

Post by LucyLovesLyne »

LoveLaceLavender wrote:I wonder what outfit Leanne was talking about regretting from LFW in her Cage City interview??
I wonder that too!
Was it from the September LFW? Cause there was one outfit that just made me cringe looking at it. It was a yellow tarten/check thing. Ugh so fugly

nicky21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nicky21 »

Changing the subject, but noticed on her Twitter that she has again gone back to bitching about Dublin and about how 'shit' it is. Bets are on to see how long it takes before she starts going on again about moving, forgetting of course that she couldn't hack it over there with nothing going for her.
Another thing that gets me going is how she describes herself as a 'history buff'. Sorry, but retweeting photos from that history thing on Twitter does not mean you are into history... she is literally the most uncultured person I have EVER seen. All she does is eat, watch tv on her laptop and plan outfits. She never reads a book, she doesn't have any friends since that Sarah one dumped her, she never even goes to the cinema. It's really sad, and you would have to feel sorry for her.
She is going on again on Twitter about how people bully her, tweeting those really emo sad 'you know who you are' messages like the thirteen year old that she is mentally - but didn't she flip out and tweet abuse at that Chantelle girl who though the One Direction guys were all British?! It's beyond ridiculous, she is doing the exact same thing that she criminalises in others!

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Oh wow Surrah dumped her?! Last tweet I remember was Leanne gutted about how non-excited Surrah was about her return to Dublin, lost track and now I realize they don't tweet anymore lol

Funny, I was also going to remark about how much Leanne bitches about Dublin. She was lucky she was able to return there after failing in London.

As someone mentioned already, Leanne belittles her followers, so I have no sympathy for any "bullying" she perceives herself to be a victim of.

She's always making references to how she loves History but has never made an effort to take a Uni class in Western Civ or something. Just like you said, retweeting History Pics lol!

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Oh, and Matty's gf Gemma Jane is gorgeous. Sorry Leanne minions, no marriage and beautiful babies for your delusional "Leatty" lol

LucyLovesLyne
Informer
Informer

Post by LucyLovesLyne »

Wonder what happened with Surrah!!!

Return to “Leanne Woodfull”