Leanne Woodfull

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Leanne Woodfull

Post by bluebanana »

I used to really like her as a person (thought her style is questionable) but recently I've notice that's she turned into a complete ass. She calls anyone who criticizes her rude, yet proceeds to call them idiots on instagram. She also has some questionable views on racism.

I notice that she feels like she can say anything she wants and her opinion is the only that matters, and if anyone disagrees she kicks off. She is good friends with Grace (UglyFaceOfBeauty) so that may explain a lot.

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Re: Leanne Woodfull

Post by KThanksBye »

Yeah I pretty much agree. Fair enough, everyone's entitled to an opinion, and there's no better place to say it than twitter, it just bothers me when she belittles the other side of the argument, it just makes her seem ignorant (which I know she isn't)

She needs to stop moaning all the time too, I stopped following her on twitter months ago as it was getting on my nerves. I didn't even notice her underbite until she started harping on about it all the time. She seems to always be fishing for compliments too. She's constantly complaining about haters too which isn't a wise move, it only eggs them on.

Also I think it's absolutely briliant that she has her own style, wouldn't be my cup of tea but fair fucks to her! In my oinion she is a very good beauty/fashion guru and defo deserves everything she has achieved

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Oh definitely. I don't notice the underbite at all either and I think she is very pretty. This is nothing to do with her looks and more to do with her attitude. She saw this topic on twitter and kicked off (surprise surprise) when I didn't even think she'd see it? Yup I had to unfollow her on instagram when she started calling her followers idiots for simply asking her why she pouts. Just say "because I want to". There's no need to call someone an idiot...

Lebellavita
Learner
Learner

Post by Lebellavita »

Incredibly rude, if you so much as utter a slight disagreement, you are called a troll and she will have all of blogger friends slate you for no reason what so ever.

Constantly fishing for attention, announces that she is closing her YouTube every now and again in order to have people comment about how amazing she is, and then poof she is all smug again

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Lebellavita wrote:Incredibly rude, if you so much as utter a slight disagreement, you are called a troll and she will have all of blogger friends slate you for no reason what so ever.
Yup that's why she retweets that stuff, so her minions come attack you on her behalf.

ConasATaTu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ConasATaTu »

She is one miserable rude ignorant brat. If someone says anything to her, she attacks them, calls them all sorts. Ironically then goes on to say it's nice to be nice and karma is a bitch. However I don't agree with people attacking her appearance.

She puts down all walks of life that don't fit her ideal alternative lifestyle.

She hates Ireland, I don't what she expects is going to happen if she ever leaves?? Walk into a fashion magazine job. All the girls her age will have been in university two or three years by now & interned their asses off.

She is really pretty but so vain.

The way she talks about her family & friends online is gross & disrespectful.

She got bad results in her leaving cert, has done nothing since. It really bugs me the way she always says that exams are nothing but a bit of paper & mean nothing.

I really did like her at first as I liked her alternative style & fashion. But her attitude plus her videos are not of the best quality for a youtuber who has been around so long.

Lebellavita
Learner
Learner

Post by Lebellavita »

I agree, she is very easily irritated, and uses her personal issues to gain admiration and followers. Sympathy followers, I suspect

Lebellavita
Learner
Learner

Post by Lebellavita »

Do her family read her blog I wonder ? All her talk about moving to London, no qualifications will render her CV, academically poor, she could write post after post on her blog but that does not amount to working hard To a university standard. Not all employers recognize thousands of YouTube subs !!

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

ConasATaTu wrote:However I don't agree with people attacking her appearance.
Lol she thinks people calling her pale is racism. And then called someone who corrected her (nicely I must add) ignorant.

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

And you know what the funny thing is? Most people wouldn't even have seen this post if she hadn't tweeted about it. kinda proves she just brings it all on herself. I'm sick of her being so disrespectful to anyone who lives differently to her. I remember before she was saying that pro-life is "backwards" and saying all sorts about it. Even though I'm pro-choice myself, I would never be disrespectful to another person's opinion on such a touchy subject

Lebellavita
Learner
Learner

Post by Lebellavita »

Surprised there hasn't been a thread about her sooner, she is actually an embarrassment !

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

Imagine the twitter rant about this when she sees it? thank god im not following her anymore

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

KThanksBye wrote:And you know what the funny thing is? Most people wouldn't even have seen this post if she hadn't tweeted about it. kinda proves she just brings it all on herself. I'm sick of her being so disrespectful to anyone who lives differently to her. I remember before she was saying that pro-life is "backwards" and saying all sorts about it. Even though I'm pro-choice myself, I would never be disrespectful to another person's opinion on such a touchy subject
It had 1 view before she tweeted about it...

Lebellavita
Learner
Learner

Post by Lebellavita »

She will declare it a"rude" and "ignorant" attack...ha ha *ironic*. I'm sure we will be told by her to "seek help" as we are "mentally ill" as she put it To a you Tuber on many an occasion

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Don't forget that we have no life/have gotten nowhere in life. It's all about playing dress up and taking pictures of our Eddie Rockets lunch.

Lebellavita
Learner
Learner

Post by Lebellavita »

Not to mention our lack of individuality, how we are all sheep....yet she gives so much advertising for asos and the likes etc..

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

Oh yes we're all sheep ;) Just because we have an opinion different to her own. Because she's SO original

Lebellavita
Learner
Learner

Post by Lebellavita »

Begging to win every competition going ! PR companies must be getttung tired of her

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

She just needs to stop her pity party tbh. Every little thing that goes wrong for her is the worlds worst, She's so dramatic. Fair enough she is still young, but even I'm a year younger and I wouldn't even think of being that melodramatic And I really really don't like how disrespectful she is about her parents on twitter. Fair enough you don't get on with them all the time but have a bit of respect? And there's no need to tell the world when you're having family drama, it's so attention seeking. If there was something actually wrong, you wouldn't put it on the internet so it's obviously just to get a bit of sympathy

Lebellavita
Learner
Learner

Post by Lebellavita »

Bringing her family into it shows a huge lack of self, a family is blood, slating them in public is disgusting. Rants about them, then a few days later its all thanks and praise for their support with her "move" to london

Return to “Leanne Woodfull”